Family family

Together forever

 

"Taehyung, as usual your project is perfect. You scored all marks." Said the teacher and gave Taehyung's history project back with a shiny star sticker on the front page.
"Students, i suggest you to take Taehyung's work as an example for the next project."
Taehyung put his project in his bag and glanced at his watch. Classes would end up soon and he wanted to go back home as quickly as possible.
Finally, after the teacher's complains about some projects, the bell rang fifteen minutes later.
Taehyung put his books in his bag and rushed out of the classroom to go to his locker. Just when he opened his locker, his phone rang.
Quickly, he looked at the caller's ID and answered.
 
"I'm outside."
"Hyung, you don't need to.. I can walk back home."
"We already talked about this young man. Come out quickly."
"But-"
 
And the other hang up.
 
Taehyung could only sigh and took what he needed in his locker before rushing to the school gate where his brother was waiting.
 
"Hi hyung." He said and sat at the passenger's seat.
"How was your day?" Asked his brother and drove to their house.
"As usual. I'm a bit tired tho."
 
And the ride was calm and silent as usual until a ringing tone broke it.
Taehyung watched his brother answering the call through his bluetooth without looking at the caller ID.
 
"Kim Myungsoo I'm listening."
"..."
"When?"
"..."
"We'll get ready then. Thanks for telling me."
"..."
"Yeah, goodbye."
The call ended.
 
"Who was it?" Taehyung asked, curious.
"It was Daeryong. He said that dad is back to Korea and tonight there will be a get together at home with the family."
 
The younger stayed quiet and minutes later, they arrived in their house's yard.
He quickly got out of the car and entered his house to be greeted by the maids and butlers. He bowed to them and went to his room only to collapse on his king sized bed.
 
 
Hoseok jumped on his bed when he reached home. He threw his bag in a corner in his room and just as he closed his eyes to rest, someone barged in.
"JUNG HOSEOK."
Hoseok groaned when he heard the voice that he hated the most.
"Jung Daehyun?"
Daehyun put his hand on his waist like a diva and looked angrily at his younger brother.
"I got a call from your teacher saying that you got 0 in your project!"
"So what?"
The blond rubbed his temple in a soothing way and sighed.
"If you don't make an effort, you'll fail and mom and dad won't be happy."
"I don't want to. Just let me quit school!"
"You let me no choice then. I'll hire a tutor."
"Whatever!" Hoseok groaned and put a pillow over his head.
Daehyun walked out of his room, "By the way, I'm out tonight."
"I don't caaaaare!"
"AND EUNJI NOONA IS COMING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU."
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
 
 
Taehyung put his pen back into his case when he heard Myungsoo calling. He stood up and went downstairs where his relatives were.
"Omo, Taehyung! You became handsome!" Said one of his old aunt.
He could only smile and nod to them. He looked around and almost everybody was here.
 
"OMONA TAEHYUNGIE BABYYYY!!!"
Taehyung heard a squeal behind him and when he turned around, he was tackled on the floor by his cousin.
"Omo omo, you are so cute my baby!~" said his cousin again and again while pinching his cheeks.
"Chanhee hyung, stop it!" He tried to freed himself from his cousin.
 
(Chanhee was sitting on his tummy.)
 
"Sorry Taetae.~" he quickly stood up and helped the younger.
"I'm so happy to see you! I have so much to tell you!~" Chanhee couldn't stop talking and Taehyung only nodded.
"So i met this guy and he is so ing y! He has blond haaiiiir and it's so ohmygod and you know, we're in the same art class! The other day i had difficulties to reach a paint book and he helped me and- Ah!~ I could feel my heart exploooooode! His name is Byunghun..." Chanhee faked cry of joy, "It's so y.. I can't, my feels... And you know, the best part of this story is that he asked me out!"
Taehyung chuckled, "It's good hyung."
And at that moment, another cousin came to them.
"Youngjae hyung~ Long time no see." Chanhee said with a big smile, "Oh? Is that Daehyun next to you?"
Daehyun smiled and bowed slightly, "It's a pleasure to meet you again." He said with a smile and turned to Taehyung, "You're Taehyung, right?"
The younger nodded.
"Can i ask you a favor?"
"Yeah, sure."