Oh boy..

Together forever

 

Taehyung made his way to his locker, adjusting his big round thick glasses on his nose and carrying two thick books in his small and thin arms. As he arrived at his locker, a group of boys approached him,
"My my, is it Harry Potter?" Asked one of them.
Taehyung looked at the boys with an innocent face and blinked his eyes, "Excuse me?"
The boys were unable to speak due to Taehyung's cuteness and innocence. That guy seriously killed most of the people in this school with his innocent face and his little voice. Students don't bully him physically, but more verbally. He's way to cute to be thrown in a bin behind the school.
Taehyung took his books for the next classes and closed his locker.
"Now if you don't mind, i'll be going." He slightly bowed and made his way to his chemistry class.
The boys turned to look at him when one of them mumbled, "Way too polite."
 
"Omo omo, Hoseok oppa dyed his hair into black!"
"So y!"
"He's so cool!"
Girls whispered and squealed when Hoseok, also known as the famous J-Hope, made his way through the hallway to his class. Everyday is the same thing, he enters the school building, hears squeals and whispers of girls.
When he opens his locker, it is filled with a bunch of love letters that he throws away later. He is not looking for love and he is surely not a playboy.
He entered his history class and sat to his desk. Just then, his oh-so-best-friend came next to him and poked his ribs with his shoulder.
 
"Hi hyung, did you sleep well last night?"
Hoseok looked at him and hummed.
"Let's hang out after school! There's a new store that recently opened at the shopping mall and i've heard that they sell super cool rings and-"
"No, i'm not coming and stop with those accessories, you look gay with all these rings and earrings."
"You're so mean hyung.."
Hoseok chuckled when he saw his friend pout.
"Sorry Junkookie."
And just when Junkook opened his mouth to say something, their teacher entered the classroom.
"Students, I want 7 groups of 4 persons please." She said and took out her marker to write on the board.
Hoseok just opened his notebook and wrote what was on the board when he was disturbed with Junkook next to him.
"Hyung hyung, we'll pair up with Jin and Namjoon!"
Hoseok just shrugged, "As usual."
 
After they sat to a desk in group, the teacher explained what to do for the project and left the classroom after, leaving the students to plan who will do what.
 
Hoseok was doodling random things in his notebook when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up and saw Jin, one of his best friend.
"For the project, you must look for informations."
Hoseok raised an eyebrow, "Where am i suppose to find it?"
Namjoon rolled his eyes after hearing his friend, "Google, Wikipedia, books... The library?"
"Just go to the library during recess and bring informations." Said Jungkook.
"Arg, fine." Replied Hoseok.
 
 
"Is everybody in a group of 4?" Asked the teacher to her class.
Everybody said, "Yes." and she smiled. Just as she was going to say something, Taehyung raised his hand.
"Yes Taehyung?" She asked, smiling already knowing what he was going to say.
"Can i do the project alone?"
"Yes, of course." She said and resumed her class.
Everybody in his class know that Taehyun liked to work alone and it's because of this, that it's hard to be friend with him.
Like one day, a girl in his class couldn't resolve her maths problem and asked Taehyung for help, and he said, "Find someone else, i'm busy."
Poor girl...
 
The bell rang signaling lunch. Taehyung grabbed his books and bag before rushing to the library where he usually study or read.
He entered the room and went to a table where he put his bag and books before going to the shelves.
He went to the history part and found many books, all of them big and thick. He took one, then another, one again and later, his arms were full of thick history books.
 
Hoseok entered the library and looked around. It was empty, of course. He walked to a random shelf and looked around.
"Where can i find those informations?" He mumbled while opening a book.
Just as he was going to take another book, he heard a noise coming from a shelf before him.
A loud thud and an "Ouch." followed.
Curious, he walked to the source of the sound and found a boy, back facing him, taking the books that fell. Hoseok watched him carefully and when the boy turned to him, his eyes widened.
'How can a boy be that cute?' He though.
The boy walked past Hoseok, not even taking a glance at him and walked to the table where his belongings were.
Fortunately, before he left, Hoseok was able to read his name on his name tag.
'Kim Taehyung.'