...Love?

Together forever
 
 
Hoseok widened his eyes. He was confused, yet shocked at what he heard.
"Taehyung.." He kneeled to the younger and took him in his arms. Taehyung automatically cried on his shoulder while hugging Hoseok tightly, crying harder. Hoseok his back in a soothing way to calm down Taehyung.  
 "Ho-Hoseok.." The younger managed to say with a cracked voice, "S-Sorry.." he let go the elder to wipe his tears. He stood up.
Hoseok stood up after him and pulled him in a tight hug again.
"It's okay Taehyung." he said softly.
Taehyung stayed silent for a while and just hugged the other back before answering,
"Thank you for being here for me." and closed his eyes, enjoying this moment. It's been forever that someone hugged him like that.
The fact was that, Taehyung loved hugs, he didn't know why but the first time his brothers hugged him, he liked it. He felt love. And this what he felt at that moment when Hoseok kept him in his arms.
 
Taehyung broke the hug. They had been in each other's arms for more than 5 minutes.
"Sorry." Hoseok said.
Taehyung smiled warmly at him, "It's okay." he checked the time on his phone, "We should go back, it's already late."
The elder nodded and they went back to Hoseok's house. On their way to the elder's house, Hoseok's hand and Taehyung's was 0.5 millimeters away from each other and they would casually rub against. This made Hoseok's heart jump.
After fighting if he should grab the other's hand or not, he finally told his mind, ' it, we only live once.' and finally took Taehyung's hand in his.
At the sudden contact, the younger jumped in surprise. He felt his heart stop beating, his cheeks became red and his hands started to sweat. Their fingers automatically intertwined and they both didn't dare to look at each other. It was the first time that Taehyung felt this way and he absolutely didn't know this feeling, but he liked it. He just shook his thoughts out of his head and decided not to think about it.
On the other hand, Hoseok was having a party in his stomach and he was smiling like an idiot.
 
Soon, they arrived in front of Hoseok's house and they let go each other's hand as Howon was waiting for Taehyung. The younger rushed to the elder's house to pick up his bag and went back outside. But before entering the car, he turned to Hoseok.
"Thanks for today. Goodbye." he said with a smile and pecked him on the cheek.
Hoseok smiled again like an idiot while waving to the car that was driving off. When the car disappeared, he sighed and put his palm on his heart. It was the first time that he felt his heart beating that fast.
'I'm in love.'
 
 
"Taehyung-ah, where were you? You know that your curfew was 1 hour ago?" Minsoo, Taehyung's older brother, scolded him for coming home late.
"Sorry hyung.." the younger kept his head down.
"Howon waited for you for hours! Couldn't you just give him a call?"
Taehyung bit his lip and didn't say a word.
Minsoo sighed and put his palm on his forehead, "What's in your mind?! It's the first time that you-"
"Minsoo, stop it!" Someone interrupted the older brother.
"Can't you see that he's guilty? He had enough!"
Minsoo looked at the person, "Don't come into this, Daniel."
The named Daniel came by Taehyung's side and crossed his arms, "Really? It's only 7 and at his age, my curfew was at 10."
Minsoo sighed, "Fine." he turned around and walked out of the room.
"Thank you hyung..." Taehyung mumbled.
Daniel pinched his cheeks and smiled, "No problem baby, just let us know when you're out at night, okay?"
"Promise."
 
Anh Daniel is Minsoo's wife. They got married when Taehyung turned 16. (he is now 18) Daniel is a cheerleader coach at a private school and he treats Taehyung as his son.
 
 
Sunday have been boring for Taehyung, like usual. He spent all day studying, reading books and doodling in his notebooks. But what is weird is, he kept doodling Hoseok's face, writing his name in small letters in the corner of the pages with little hearts. Was it normal? He didn't know. That's when Sungyeol came in his room with a tray of food.
"What are you doing, love? It's sunday and the weather is wonderful. You should go out with your friends!" He said, while putting a plate of creamy pasta on Taehyung's desk.
"You weren't there for lunch, I thought that you were hungry." He put a fork and a tissue paper next to it.
"Thank you hyung, but i'm not hungry."
Sungyeol gave the younger a confused look, "You sure? You never miss lunch!" he then let out a shriek, "Omo, you're sick?!" He put his palm on the other's forehead.
"What, who is sick?!" They both turned to the door and found Daniel there, with a glass of juice. Daniel rushed to the two and put the glass next to the plate and turned to Taehyung after.
"My baby, are you sick?!!" He put his hands on the younger's cheeks and squished them.
Taehyung looked at them with big eyes and shook his head, "No, I'm just not hungry."
Daniel raised an eyebrow, "Liar, you always eat at lunch, you're greedy!"
They held a stare contest until Sungyeol's sudden outburst broke it.
"Ahaah! I know why." He said and the two other turned to him, "Why?"
Sungyeol raised Taehyung's notebook and showed Daniel the younger's doodles.
Daniel let go Taehyung's cheeks and squealed.
Taehyung, not knowing what was happening, looked at them confused.
 
Sungyeol and Daniel looked at Taehyung and said in unison, "You're in love."
"What?.."
Daniel sighed, "That Hoseok guy, does he makes your heart beat?"
Taehyung nodded.
"Do you blush when you have skin ship with him?" Asked Sungyeol.
A nod.
"Do you think of him? Is he always on your mind?"
Another nod.
"You're in love baby."