Miaouw ! (Don't know what title to put)

Together forever
Taehyung watched his hyungs with big eyes. 'Are they right?..' He didn't know himself. It was the very first time that he felt his heart flutter because of someone.
"It means that.. I love him like you two love Myungsoo and Minsoo?" He asked.
They both nodded, "Yes darling, you love him like we love our husband."
 
At diner, Taehyung didn't eat much. His brothers found it strange but didn't ask.
At night, Taehyung didn't sleep. His mind was full of Hoseok and all the things his hyungs told him. The next day, he woke up with slight bags under his eyes and was late for school. Fortunately, he arrived at school minutes before class started.
 
"Hi bestie !" 
Taehyung heard someone next to him and turned to the person. He examined the other and recalled the last events.
"Sungjong, right?"
"Omo, you remember my name !" Sungjong fanned himself with his fingers, "So, how was your week-end bestie?" He asked with a wide smile.
"Fine, i guess. How was yours?"
"Don't ask, I couldn't understand a ing algebra problem." He said with an annoyed face.
Taehyung chuckled, "You need help?"
Sungjong's face brightens and he smiled, showing his white teeth and gums, "Yes !" he exclaimed and took out his algebra book. Taehyung and him went to their classroom (They have the same class together) and Sungjong sat next to the blond. There was 5 minutes left and Taehyung was able to explain the full problem to Sungjong before the teacher comes.
"Ohmagash, you are an amazing tutor ! I'll treat you an ice cream later !"
Taehyung smiled, "No need to." He said but the other insisted to give him something back.
And that's what he did, after school hours, he and Sungjong hang out in a small café next to their school and he was happily eating a brownie.
While they were talking about school and stuff, the door of the café opened, revealing a group of boy, the same school as them, talking loudly and laughing hysterically at some lame jokes. Taehyung looked at them and instantly blushed when he saw a special someone with them.
 
Jung Hoseok.
 
Sungjong, who saw the changed expression of Taehyung, looked where the other was looking and gasped.
"Omo, Taehyung." he said to get the other's attention.
Taehyung looked at him and resumed eating his brownie, "Yes?"
"Do you love J-Hope?" he whispered.
"I do-"
"Hey, I've heard my name over ther-, Oh, hi Taehyung."
They were both surprised to see J-Hope in front of them. Was Sungjong whispering that loud?
"H-Hi Hoseok." Taehyung smiled slightly to the other with a racing heart.
Sungjong looked confusedly at them. Nobody call J-Hope by his real name, well, only special people could do it. It means that Taehyung is special to him. Were they dating?
"I was wondering, I have something to show you later. Let's meet at the park near my house in an hour?" Said Hoseok.
Taehyung nodded with a big smile, "Sure ! I'll be there."
"See you later then !" The other said and went back to his friends.
Taehyung went back to his brownie, totally oblivious that Sungjong was judging him hard.
 
 
"Yah yah yah, who's that little cutie over there Seokie?" Said Hoseok's friend.
"Shut up, Namjun."
"Oh.~ Is hyung in looove?"
"I-"
"I found self-composed song in your bag, is it for him?"
"Oh oh oh, looks like it's serious !"
"Hyung, why didn't you tell us everything? I'M YOUR BESTFRIEND !"
"Shut up guys! Yes, I'm in love with him." Hoseok said.
Their jaws were wide opened at the news.
"Jin, I'm going to kill you for looking in my stuff without my permission and Jungkook, I'll always tell you everything because you are my best frieeeeeend." Said Hoseok while rolling his eyes.
Still shocked at the news, they didn't utter a word.
 
 
"So... Are you and J-Hope.. You know, a couple?" Asked Sungjong.
Taehyung looked at him, "No, I'm just his tutor."
"I thought that you didn't like tutor people."
"His brother pleaded me." Taehyung said with a pout while stuffing his mouth with ice cream and brownies.
"Oh I see." Sungjong looked at Taehyung stuffing his mouth, how could someone small like him could eat a lot?
"I need to go, or else i'll be late !" The blond said after finishing his ice cream and brownies, "Bye bye Jongie ! And thanks for the food." He said before leaving.
 
Hoseok was sipping his drink, watching his friends bicker over a piece of strawberry cake.
"I need to go, or else i'll be late !" He heard Taehyung's voice and saw him rushing out of the cafe.
He looked at his friends who were still bickering. He quickly took the piece of cake and shove it into his mouth before taking his bag.
"I need to go, bye!" Hoseok said and ran out of the café before his friends could stop him.
"YAH JUNG HOSEOK, THAT WAS MY CAKE !"
"NO, IT WAS MINE!"
"I PAID FOR IT."
"SHADAP DIANFKWJFISYEODB."
 
 
"Taehyung!" Hoseok yelled when he saw Taehyung walking down the street.
Taehyung turned around when he heard his name and smiled at the sight of Hoseok.
"Hey." He said when the other came to him.
"Let's go together." The older said, took the other's hand into his and walked to his house with a big smile.
Taehyung blushed, his cheeks and ears were completely red. His heart jumped and it felt nice. He liked that feeling. They intertwined their fingers and they were both smiling like idiots.
"We're here." Hoseok said, minutes later and opened the door for the younger, "After you.~" he said and gestured Taehyung to enter.
"Thank you." He answered with a smile before going inside.
"Let's go to my room, I have something to show you."
They took off their shoes and went upstairs in Hoseok's room.
Once they were in Hoseok's room, Taehyung sat on his bed and the older on a chair.
"What's your favorite color?" The older asked.
"Black."
"Then, we should call this song, Black."
"Huh, wha-"
"This is my surprise for you." Hoseok took the guitar next to his desk and played a soft melody.
Taehyung was shocked but also amazed when he heard Hoseok's beautiful voice. The older kept looking at Taehyung while singing, and the younger couldn't stop smiling. It was perfect, everything was perfect at that moment.
 
 
 
I thought I’d never find you
I thought of giving in to
the doubts and fears of all these years
chasing shadows in the dark
but here you are beside me, forever to remind me
that impossible is not a word, in the language of the heart
I can’t believe it took this long, but you are worth the wait
 
 
Hoseok smiled at the sight of Taehyung smiling. They didn't break their stares.
 
 
I searched for you in everyone I met, even through the heartache regret
I saw pieces of the one I prayed, I’m finding you someday
I didn’t even dared to believe that there was someone now that just for me
even in my wildest dreams, I haven’t dreamed you yet
but I searched for you in everyone I met.
 
 
The song ended here, and Hoseok waited for Taehyung's reaction.
"Wow.." Was all the younger could say before clapping, "This song is beautiful ! And your voice is amazing."
Hoseok smiled and put his guitar on his desk, "Thank you. I wrote this song for someone special." He said and looked thought his files to find the sheets.
"Who is your special someone?" Taehyung asked, looking at the older.
"You."