just happen

Together forever
The bell rang, signaling the end of the class. The next class was Physical Education, Hoseok's favorite class. He stood up, quickly put his notebook, pencil case and book in his bag before turning to his friends.
"Lets get out of here, like, now." He said.
They knew why, he didn't want to have to talk to that girl. Fortunately, she had to sit beside another girl, far from Hoseok's seat. He was thankful. Namjoon and Hoseok got out of the class as quickly as they could as Jin and Jungkook took all their time inside, chitchatting.
"Hey boys." A feminine, yet familiar voice interrupted their conversation.
They both looked at the girl beside them with an annoying face. She was munching her chewing gum in a so disgusting way.
"What." They said, coldly.
She smirked, "You two haven't change since last year, I thought that you would be a couple by then."
The disadvantage was that she knew every little secret in this school. Jungkook blushed slightly, looking down. Jin, seeing his friend like that, sent a death glare to the girl in front of him.
"What are you doing here? Stop being a ."
The girl gasped, "A ? Excuse me, I am not a ."
Jungkook scoffed and looked at her, "It's the forth time. When will you stop? You broke up with him long time ago and you left him to go with your American boyfriend to i don't know where. Do you know how much he suffered when you abandoned him?!" He yelled, "You are a ing trouble maker, Hyomin. Hoseok moved on, he loves someone else who's way better than you so stop trying to get him back. He exists only when you are single? How many ex you had? 20? This is worth calling you a ."
Jin was a bit shocked by Jungkook, it was the first time the younger lost his temper.
"Jungkook, lets go." He said and dragged the other out of the classroom.
Hyomin bit her nail, she was annoyed and also humiliated. She wanted Hoseok and she would do anything to get him back this time.
 
"What are you going to now?" Namjoon asked, changing into his sport's clothes.
Hoseok let out a frustrated sigh, and sat on the bench after changing, "I'm going to die, like seriously." He leaned against the wall and looked right in front of him and, luckily, a certain boy named Taehyung was shirtless.
Hoseok gulped, he was practically eating the other with his stares, his small pinky s and his flat baby tummy was kind of arousing him. Oh how he wanted to touch him, feel his body. But his fantasies soon ended when Taehyung put on his shirt. He pouted and turned to Namjoon who was looking at him with a grin.
"W-What?"
Namjoon giggled, "You where thinking of you-know-what?" He wiggled his eyebrows.
Hoseok cleared his throat and stood up, looking away trying to hide his blushing cheeks, "Lets go, I don't want to be late." he said and rushed to the field.
Namjoon laughed and followed behind.
 
"3 round field, and I don't want to see anybody walking ! Taehyung, go on the bench." The PE teacher ordered and everyone yelled 'Yes!' before starting to run.
"See you later!" Sungjong said before joining the others to run.
Taehyung waved at him and went on the bench, he was watching the students running, as usual. Just then, he saw two boys rushing to the teacher, bowing. He squinted his eyes and noticed that it was Jin and Jungkook.
"Hi!" He heard someone say and looked at the person next to him.
"Hi?" He said.
It was a girl, hair tied in a ponytail, a white shirt and red sport short. She sat beside him and smiled, "What's your name?" she asked in a cheerful tone.
"Taehyung." He answered.
"I'm Hyomin, nice to meet you!~"
Taehyung smiled at her, "Nice to meet you too." 
"Why aren't you running?" Hyomin asked, looking at the others on the field, especially someone.
"Health problem, and you?"
She pouted, "Fake sick." she whispered, "I hate sport."
Taehyung stayed silent when Hyomin started to talk again, talking and talking about stuff and they got along pretty well.
 
Hoseok was first to finish running, as always, followed by Namjoon. They sat on the grass, waiting for the others to finish while drinking water.
"Yah, is that Taehyung with Hyomin there?" Namjoon asked, frowning and pointing at the two who were talking.
Hoseok quickly turned his head where Namjoon pointed and widened his eyes, "."
 
Taehyung laughed at Hyomin's joke, he thought that she was funny and looked at the field again. He smiled again when he saw Hoseok looking at him, when suddenly Hyomin waved to where he was looking.
Taehyung, quite surprised asked, "Do you know him?"
Hyomin let out a small laugh, "Hoseok? Of course, he's my boyfriend!~" she cooed, still waving to Hoseok.
The blond felt a stab on his heart. He looked back at Hoseok and looked down. He was hurt and felt like a toy.
"I have to go to the toilet, excuse me..." He stood up and walked to the restroom, head down.
 
" just happen." Jungkook said after seeing Taehyung. He and Jin finished running minutes later after Hoseok and Namjoon.
" ." Hoseok kept cursing after seeing Taehyung going. He turned to the teacher, "I need to poop." He said and the teacher gave him a nod.
After that, he ran, looking for Taehyung.
He entered the restroom and found Taehyung rinsing his face, oblivious of the other's presence.
"Taehyung..?"
The blond shot his head up, knowing the voice owner. He quickly wiped his face with his blue handkerchief and looked at Hoseok, trying to look normal.
"Wha-What are you doing here?"
The older noticed how Taehyung's nose was slightly red.
"Did you cry?" He asked, ignoring the other's question.
The blond was taken aback, was that obvious that he cried?
"N-No, why?"
Hoseok sighed, "What did Hyomin tell you?"
Taehyung looked down, avoiding the other's look, "That you're her boyfriend..."
"Taehyung, I swear, this is-"
"Hoseok, you're here?"
Bad timing, someone entered the boys restroom, "We're waiting for you to start the match." He said.
Hoseok sighed again, "Let's talk later." He whispered and pecked Taehyung on the cheek before storming out of the restroom.
The blond smiled at the kiss but soon frowned at the thought of Hoseok being Hyomin's boyfriend.
 
After Hoseok left, Taehyung stayed in the restroom trying to regain his normal state and soon got out to go back to the field. When he arrived, they were all concentrated in the match, but he noticed someone else on the bench.
"Jungkook?" He called and saw the other with an ice pack on his ankle.
Jungkook looked at him with a small smile, "Hi hyung." He said and gestured the blond to sit next to him.
Taehyung sat next to him, "What happened to your ankle?" he asked, eyeing Jungkook's swollen ankle.
At the question, Jungkook looked pissed, "There's a bastard who pushed me and I sprained my ankle." He sighed, "Oh, by the way-" Jungkook looked around to see if someone could hear them, "What did Hyomin tell you?"
Taehyung stayed silent for a while, "She's Hoseok's girlfriend..."
Jungkook let out a scoff, "She's lying, she broke up with him years ago."
The blond's eyes lit up, "It means that he's..."
"He only loves you, it's so obvious." Jungkook chuckled.
Taehyung smiled, showing his gums at Jungkook's statement.
The bell rang, and it was the end of the class. Hoseok ran to the bench where Taehyung and Jungkook were and whispered the blond to meet him in the boys locker room to talk. Taehyung gladly accepted and watched Hoseok going with Sungjong, Jin and Namjoon to change before helping Jungkook to go to the infirmary for his ankle.
 
After helping Jungkook to go to the infirmary, Taehyung walked to the boys locker room to meet Hoseok with a smile spread on his lips. Jungkook's words cheered him up, and he was happy, until he saw Hoseok against a locker, Hyomin over him, kissing...