The Project

Blooming Feelings

Chapter 2: The Project

Sohyeon's POV:

 

I sighed and looked at Baekhyun. We headed to the right side and looked, once again, at each other. We were speechless. Baekhyun broke the silence.

"How come I have to be with you?! This is totally unfair!" 

"Baekhyun, we're together because of our skills... Nothing else! And I'm the one who should be complaning! You hate me..." I replied.

Baekhyun looked at me, shyly, and knew I was right.

"I don't hate you! I-I... We're rivals! It's diffrent!" he claimed.

*So... You don't hate me, Byun Baekhyun?!* I thought and sighed in relief.

"Well if we're rivals, we'll have to cooperate this time. So... Let's forget about rivality, ok?!" I said.

He nodded. We both turned our heads to the teacher. Everyone was with his partner. I looked at Fany, who looked very happy with Chanyeol, and we made eye-contact. She gave me a I'm-Sorry look and I gave her a fake smile in response.

"Now that you're all paired up, I'll give you the paper of the song you will sing with your partner. You don't have to make a choreography. Today's training session is canceled, so that everyone can work on the project. You have one week to work on that song. I'll test you next friday. Have a nice weekend everyone!" Mr. Jung said.

School was now over. I headed to the school's gate.

*Finally!!!!!! Weekend!* I thought.

But I felt a tap on my left shoulder. I turned arround and saw Baekhyun.

"We have to meet each other to work on the song. Hand me your phone." he said.

"My phone?! Why...?"

"Cut it out! Just give me your phone, I'm not gonna steal it!" he replied, annoyed.

I sighed and gave him my phone.

"Here. I'll call you when I get home so that we can fix a date where we can meet for the song. You better answer my call!" he said and ran out of school.

*Pfff... Pabo-ya! Of course I'll answer, that's why a phone is made for...* I thought while watching my phone. I had his number. BYUN BAEKHYUN'S NUMBER. My rival's number. I put my phone in my pocket and went home.

At Home...

I went in my room directly. I live alone, since my parents are traveling the whole time. I'm an onlychild so... Yeah, alone. I did my homework for about an hour when I got a call.

*It's this stupid dog...* I thought while watching my phone ring. I answered.

"Yeoboseyo?" i said.

"It's me. So... Are you free tomorrow afternoon? I'm only available tomorrow and I don't think it's good to wait till Monday." Baekhyun said.

I watched my calendar. There was something written on it. *Shopping with Fany* I read. *Should I cancel and go out with Baekhyun?* I thought.

"Well... Erm... Ok. I'm free too." I replied. *What a lie... Just for him* I thought.

"Great. Let's meet at 3. P.M at my place. Is that ok? I'll text you the address." he said.

"Ok. Then... See you tomorrow." I said. *It sounds weird being nice with him...* 

"Yeah... Bye." He hung up.

I went to the kitchen. I ate pasta and got back to my room. I was tired but I watched a movie. I wanted to go to sleep when...

 

Baekhyun's POV:

It was almost midnight. I was still shock that she accepted to come to my house tomorrow. I never invited any girls to my place. I was quite... nervous. Then I reminded me that I needed to send her my address. *Hope she's still awake...* I thought.

 

[To: Hyeon °~°

From: Baekhyun

Address: 135-283 Seoul Metropolitan City

Are you sleeping?!]

 

I waited a little. I almost fell asleep when...

 

[From: Hyeon °~°

To: Baekhyun

Thanks. Errr no, not yet... And you?]

I opened my eyes widely. It was the first time she said "Thanks" to me and that she was asking about what I was doing. *She isn't that mean... No Baekhyun, no! She is. It's only a ruse to trap you! Never trust a girl! Especially your rival!*

 

[To: Hyeon °~°
 
From: Baekhyun
 
No I'm not sleepy.
 
Did you start reading the lyrics of the song?]
 
 
I asked her this but I still haven't read the lyrics... She replied at the same moment.
 
 
[From: Hyeon °~°
 
To: Baekhyun
 
No I'll read them. I'm gonna sleep. See you tomorrow.]

I saw her message. Still in shock by the "See you tomorrow". I replied finally.

 

To: Hyeon °~°
 
[From: Baekhyun
 
Ok. Me too. Bye.]
 
 
I took the paper where the lyrics of the song were written. I could tell it was like a dialog. I read the whole song and...
 
It was a love song...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
UPDATE!!!! I told you I was going to update tonight but finally I had time so... I did it! ^^ 
Yeah a love song... From now on, the story will be more interresting, I promise. I'll try to find good issues for you guys! So the next chapter will be the meeting! Will they feel ok singing a love song?! You'll see it in the next chapter! Please put comments and feel free to subscribe! ^^ See you! ~ XOXO