The Byun's House

Blooming Feelings

 

Chapter 3: The Byun's House

 

Sohyeon's POV:

 
I woke up at 9 o'clock. I went downstairs to the kitchen and ate breakfast. After that, I went back to my room. I started to choose my clothes. 
*What should I wear? A dress? Something girly? Cool?* I thought.
But then I remembered I was going to Baekhyun's house.
*Ani! What are you thinking Sohyeon!? You're only going to that Jerk's house! It's not like you're going to a ... Date!*
A date. I really wanted to go on a date one day. Besides becoming a singer, I always dreamt of having a boyfriend. But I guess I wasn't that good for the boys in my other school and that they weren't that good for me too. Actually, I never fell in love. That sounds impossible, right? But it's true. I don't really know much about love, except some things I learnt by watching love movies or by reading romance books.
I ended up choosing my favorite outfit. It's a simple, girly, cool and cute outfit, just like me.
 
 
It might sound weird, but I love wearing this kind of clothes. It's not like I don't like showing my skin, but I always feel more comfortable in these clothes. More comfortable than by wearing jeans.
After doing my morning routine, I took out of my bag the paper with the lyrics of the song. And when I read the lyrics, I got... shocked.
 
*OMG AM I SERIOUSLY GONNA SING A LOVE SONG WITH THAT JERK?! Why?! WHY?!* I thought.
 
I then went downstairs, with the paper in hands.
 

Baekhyun's POV:

 
I woke up late, very late. It was almost past 12 when I got out of my bed. I didn't sleep well that night. I thought of the song the whole night...
I decided to take a bath. I put on some clothes and I went to the kitchen to make pasta. After eating, I wanted to watch TV but when I almost the TV, I heard the phone ring.
 
RING RING
 
"Yeoboseyo...?"
 
"... MY BABY!!!! Is that you? Omo, how are you doing sweetie? Oh and by the way, it's Eomma!"
 
"Oh Annyeong Eomma! I'm doing fine and you? What about Appa? Is he ok?"
 
"Yes I'm fine and Appa is too. He's in a meeting at the moment. I called to tell you that we won't be comng back home this year because of Appa's work. You know it's very important and that we justed built a new tower in Singapore. And I need to stay with Appa to help him with his work. Sorry honey. Oh I need to go now. Bye honey. Talk to you later!"
 
"Neh... Bye Eomma..."
 
This was very usual with my parents. They were always working. No wonder, my father's the boss of the biggest business in Korea, Byun Corp. and my mom's helping him. They don't come home often. Last time they came home was last summer and they stayed only few days. When I was small, I was never alone. But she isn't here anymore...
 

Sohyeon's POV: 

 
I ran to the bus stop as fast as I could. I was a little late because I couldn't find the ramyun pot I bought two days ago. /lame excuse/
Luckily, the bus was still here, waiting for me. I went in and sat by the window. I was still thinking about the project...
*Should we give up?... Should I give up? What will Baekhyun think?"
After ten minutes, I arrived in front of SM Academy. Baekhyun was living near school, in the most rich and famous avenue of Seoul. I walked for about twenty minutes and I finally arrived in front of a... A castle. Yes, Baekhyun's house was like a castle. Ok, I'm maybe exagerating too much but his house is definitly bigger than mine. It was so pretty. I rang the bell and the gate opened. I came in the garden. There was a big pool. 
 
 
I finally arrived in front of the door. I rang once more and the door opened. Actually, Baekhyun opened the door. He was wearing a simple t-shirt with jeans but he was totally handsome. I blushed a little.
*OMG he's so hot... NO SOHYEON! Don't fall for him, he's mean with you!*
 
"Ahhh... Annyeong..." I said.
 
"Hi." *OMG she's so cute dressed like that... Wait Baekhyun! What are you saying!? She's your rival...* thought Baekhyun.
 
"Come in. You're on time *which is rare*." he said.
 
I came inside this beautiful house without hesitation. It was very big inside and quite modern. We sat on the sofa, in the living room.
 
"Sit here. I'll get the paper. Wait for me and don't touch anything!"
 
"Ok." I replied.
 
I looked arround me. My attention was caught by a small doll, made out of glass I guess. It was really cute. I picked it up and...
 
CLING
 

Baekhyun's POV:

 
I went to my room to get the lyrics. My room was on the second floor. It was quite big. I picked up the paper on my desk and...
 
CLING
 
I heard a big noise coming from the living room. I went out of my room as fast as I could and ran downstairs to the living room, where Sohyeon was standing without moving, looking at the floor.
 
"What happend?! What did you do?!" I yelled.
 
She looked at me with an I'm-Sorry look and looked back at the floor.
I looked down and saw the little glass doll, broken into small little pieces.
 
"I TOLD YOU TO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING!"
 
"I-I'm... Sooooo sorry... I just wanted to see it... and..."
 
"Stop! Let's... Forget about this." I replied calmly.
 
I gave her a broomstick and I got one for me too.
 
After five minutes, we were done cleaning everything. We sat on the sofa, without saying a word to each other.
 
"I'm sorry." she said.
 
"You already said that, pabo!"
 
She looked at her feet. She looked so embaressed. I sighed.
 
"It's ok. It was only a glass doll. I can buy another one. But I told you to not touch anything and you didn't listen to me."
 
"I'll buy you another one! How much was it? I was too curious, sorry. It's just that I never saw such a beautiful thing before..."
 
"No you don't have to pay it back. But in exchange, you just owe me so when I'll need something I'll tell you. It wasn't that beautiful... Anyway, we should start working. It's already 4 P.M!"
 
She sighed. She then looked at me.
 
"Yeah you're right. Let's start working. So... You read the lyrics, right?"
 
I nodded.
 
"How... do... you... feel... about... it?"
 
"I think we have no choice. We have to sing it, even if it's a love song."
 
She nodded in agreement.
 
"Ok so... Let's start by singing it. Do you have a guitar?"
 
"Yes. I'll get it and this time don't touch anything!"
 
She smiled and nodded.
I got back with my guitar. She was already humming the song. Her voice was soft. She noticed me starring at her so she stopped.
 
"Umm... I got my guitar. Show me the partition."
 
She handed me the partition and I started playing and singing the song named "Goodbye summer".
 
"I remember when we were yelled at for talking in the halls
I don’t know why it was so fun even when we were being punished"
 
She continued singing.
 
"After that day (yeah yeah) we always (yeah yeah)
Stuck together like the Astro twins, you were me and I was you"
 
We ended up singing the whole song without any interruption.
We smiled at each other, proud.
 
"I think you need to put just a little more of emotions on your part at the end, just like you were really the guy in the song, inlove. Look."
 
She started singing again.
 
"Baby oh no oh oh
I’m sorry that this is a monologue
Oh, actually, I love you, yeah
If only our long-time hidden secrets were revealed
I would hold you in my arms"
 
While singing, she closed her eyes. I closed mine too. I understand why she wanted to put more emotions in it. It's like she was talking to me. I ended up blushing hard. She opened her eyes when finished.
 
"See. You need to seduce the public. Just like that."
 
After that, we talked for a moment. Sohyeon is actually a nice girl. She really loves music and her voice is so beautiful. 
 
"You know, you remind me alot of my sister." I said.
 
"Really? How is she? Is she coming home late at night?"
 
Silence. I broke the silence, with sad eyes.
 
"She passed away."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey guys! Mianhae for the late update, I went to a wedding and I had my cousin at home. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! I had problems writing it cause my computer would turn off each time I was half way writing the story so I had to start over and over 5 times... Oh and thanks alot to CL_Dias for the song! I didn't know Goodbye Summer and I fell in love with this song so I added it to the story. Here's the audio for you to listen! I think it's better if you listen to it for the next update. So you guys maybe saw that their relationship is "blooming" like in the title! Will they get together?! You'll know it soon. I'll update tomorrow so please look forward to my update! Annyeong! 
PS: THANKS TO ALL MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS! 5 subscribers means maybe nothing to you but it's alot for me! ^^ And thanks for your comments too! SARANGHAE!! 
Oh and one more thing... CONGRATS TO OUR BABIES EXO FOR WINING FIRST WITH GROWL TWO DAYS AGO!!!! I love you all so much! XOXO