My cute Employer

Blooming Feelings

 


Chapter 6: My cute Employer

 
 

Sohyeon's POV:

 
I walked on the avenue. The house I was looking for wasn't really far from Baekhyun's house.I was quite excited. I really loved kids, and I needed this job. I walk for 5 minutes and arrived in front of a big mansion (just like everywhere on this avenue!). I rang the bell and a woman opened the door. 
 
"Welcome! You must be the girl that called earlier, right?"
 
"Yes, it's me. Annyeonghaseyeo, Sohyeon imnida!" I bowed at 90' degrees. 
 
"Oh you don't have to be so formal. I'm Mrs. Xi. Come in!"
 
Mrs. Xi looked very nice. She was bright and bubbly.
 
"I have to go right now. I need to attend an important meeting. My son will tell you what you have to do. He will leave soon too. So then, hope to see you again. Bye!"
 
I bowed again. I looked a bit arround. It was a modern house, just like Baekhyun's one. The design was more... Asian I think. It looked quite traditional though. Chinese...? Or maybe Japanese? I heard someone coming down the stairs so I turned arround and...
 
"Oh! Sohyeon!"
 
"Ah, Annyeong Luhan-ssi!"
 
"So... You're the babysitter? I didn't know you were doing this kind of job."
 
Luhan was Sehun's bestfriend. He was chinese, but speaks very well Korean. He's very handsome and very nice with me. I don't know him much but Sehun always considers him as his brother.
 
"Ah neh, I'm looking for a job and I found your parents add in the journal."
 
He smiled.
 
"Great! Then... I should introduce you to my sister. Don't worry, she's not mean or anything. She loves stories, and loves to play. Her name's Aya. She's 8. I'll call her down." 
 
I nodded. Luhan called his sister. She came right away. She was really really cute. She looked alot like Luhan. I smiled and introduced myself to her.
 
"Annyeong Aya! I'm Sohyeon unnie! I'm going to take care of you today."
 
She looked at Luhan and then at me.
 
"Annyeong unnie. Let's play together!" She took my hand and we started to go upsatairs.
 
"Have a good time together then! Aya, be nice to your unnie. See you later Sohyeon!" Luhan took his coat and opened the door.
 
"Neh, see you later Luhan-ssi!" I said.
 
We went into a really cute room. It was all pink. We sat on the floor.
 
"Unnie, do you like oppa?" Aya asked me while smiling.
 
"Yes of course! Your oppa is really nice!" I smiled.
 
"Unnie, I meant do you love my oppa? Are you his girlfriend?!"
 
My smile faded and I shook my head.
 
"No, that's not what you think. We're just friends, more like classmates."
 
"Oh..." She looked at me with a disappointed look.
 
"I thought oppa had finally a girlfriend... He never had one you know! He's too shy to ask a girl out! I wish he had one so that I could spend time with her... I'm always alone when oppa's not home..."
 
She reminded me of Baekhyun. *Wait... Why am I thinking about him when I work?! Pfff concentrate Sohyeon!* I thought.
 
"Well even if I'm not your oppa's girlsfriend, I can still spend time with you. Do you want me to tell you a story?"
 
She became happy again.
 
"Yessss! Please!" She started to run everywhere in her room.
 
"Ok ok! *She's so cute!* Ummm... Do you want me to tell you about Peter Pan?" I asked her.
 
Peter Pan was my favorite story. I especially liked Tinkerbell. My mom used to tell me this story when I was affraid of lightnings. I always calmed myself down when I was thinking that Tinkerbell might come and take me to Neverland with Peter Pan. My mom used to to tell me that when they were lightnings, it was because Peter Pan was fighting Captain Hook and that when the storm was over, it meant that Peter Pan had won. 
 
"Peter what? I don't know that story... Tell me, unnie, tell me!"
 
I nodded and started to tell her about Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. After a moment, I finally finished my story.
 
"Whaaaa unnie, Peter Pan's so cool! I hope I can meet Tinkerbell one day too! Unnie, can we play together?"
 
"Sure! What do you want to play?" I asked her.
 
"Peter Pan!!!" she yelled.
 
"Fine! You became a real fan, eh!"
 
And we played Peter Pan for about 2 hours. When we were done, we were so tired that we could barely move. Aya fell asleep on the sofa. And finally, Luhan came back with his father. I bowed to him and introduced myself.
 
"Welcome back Luhan-ssi! Annyeonghaseyo, Sohyeon imnida." I gretted them.
 
"Annyeong, I'm Mr. Xi, Luhan's father. Nice to meet you, Sohyeon-ah."
 
His father looked very calm, very nice. He was tall and was gentle. We talked for a while and Aya woke up.
 
"Appa! Oppa!" she hugged them.
 
"Hey Aya! So, how was it? Is unnie nice?" Luhan asked her.
 
"Yeah! Unnie's the best unnie! She told me about Peter Pan! I'll have to tell you the story tonight, oppa!"
 
"Sure!" Luhan turned to me. "Wanna go out for a walk with me?" he asked me.
 
I blushed. It was the first time a boy was asking for me to come with him.
 
"I would love to! Aya, be a good girl! Annyeong!" I waved at her.
 
"Unnie... Are you leaving now?! Are you going to come back?"
 
I was about to reply but Luhan talked before.
 
"Unnie, will come back, don't worry. You'll see her soon! Stay with Appa, we're going out for a while."
 
She smiled and nodded. Luhan suddenly took my hand and we interwined our fingers. I watch him as we got out of the house.
 

Luhan's POV: 

 
I was nervous. I was holding my crush's hand. Yeah... I have a crush on her... I fell for her when I heard her sing a song called "Lost in Love". Her voice was amazing and she was so pretty. I don't understand why Baekhyun doesn't like her... Anyway, back to present. Her hand was soft. As we walked on the avenue, we were listening to the birds singing. I finally started talking.
 
"Thanks for taking care of Aya today. She seems to like you alot."
 
"Oh it's nothing. She's really cute and loves you so much! It was a pleasure."
 
I took some money out of my pocket.
 
"Here. It's your pay. Would it be possible for you to take care of her... More often?" *So that I could see you more often too!* I thought.
 
I handed her the money.
 
"Thanks. Well of course! Do you need someone to get her afterschool or something like that?" she asked.
 
"Yes. Not everyday but on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays if possible, because I play soccer in a team and I can't fetch her aftercschool so she's staying longer but she's always alone. Is it ok with you? She finishes school at 5 P.M."
 
"Of course it's fine! She's going to SM Primary school, right? It's next to the Academy so that's fine."
 
"Yeah, thats right. Thanks alot! Oh by the way, here's my phone number. You can call me when you want. I need to go back home... Can I leave you here?"
 
"Yeah, don't worry. Thanks Luhan-ssi!" she said.
 
"Don't be so formal, we're good friends now. Call me Luhan or... Oppa!" I .
 
"Euh... I'll call you Luhan then! In that case, just call me Hyeon, arasso?" she said.
 
I smiled and waved goodbye.
 
"Yeah! Bye, Hyeon! See you tomorrow."
 
She waved back. I left. When I came back home, I was so happy. I went in my room and layed on my bed. 
 
*Hyeon... I hope we can get closer...* I thought.
 
I looked at my watch. *8 P.M already... I hope Sohyeon's ok...*
 
I heard a noise outside. I looked at the window and...
 

Baekhyun's POV:

 
It was already 8 P.M. Sohyeon didn't come back yet. I started to get worried.
 
*I told her to call me! Where is she?!* I thought.
 
Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Sohyeon. *Why is she calling only now?!*
I picked up.
 
"Seriously, you should've called before, I-"
 
"BAEKHYUN HELP ME!!!" she screamed.
 
I first thought it was a joke but I heard someone else talk in the phone.
 
???: "You ... You called someone! Come on guys, carry her to the car!" I heard.
 

Author's POV:

 
After hearing that, Baekhyun ran out of the house as quick as possible. He ran along the avenue and...
 
*She's there* Baekhyun thought.
 
*She's there* Luhan thought.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey hey hey! Early update her! Hope you enjoy my new poster! I'll try to make on with Luhan but I can't find a good picture of him and Baek... So... What happened to Sohyeon? Who will save her first? Luhan or Baekhyun? By the way, Luhan was the surprise character! Only one person found out it was him but it was kind of hard finding it. Anyway, I hope my chapter wasn't too sweet... I just hope it was good. And sorry I didn't talk much about Baekhyun... Coments and subscribers are welcome! Oh and please vote!
 
 
Bye!
 
XOXO
 
BaekMin-Ah