Changes

Blooming Feelings

 

Chapter 4: Changes

 

Sohyeon's POV:

 
I was speechless.
 
*OMG Sohyeon why did you have to ask?! Look at him, he looks so sad!* I thought to myself.
 
"Oh... I'm really sorry Baekhyun for asking... Sorry..." I told him, with a sad tone.
 
"It's ok. You didn't know. Besides, I'm the one who spoke about my sister first. When it happened, she was 7 and I was 12 years old. We were playing at the park with a balloon, near the train station. She shot the balloon in the wrong direction and I went to fetch it. But the balloon was on the railway and when the balloon was finally in my hands... The train came. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I was safe, on the opposite side of the railway. But my sister wasn't. She got hit by the train when she pushed me to the side to protect me... Her name was Junghee..."
 
A tear fell down his cheek. And again I was speechless. I never heard such a horrible story before. My mouth formed an 'o' shape.
 
"You didn't have to tell me your story you know... I feel really bad for you... I'm really sorry... I'm sure Junghee was a great sister..."
 
He whipped away his tears.
 
"Actually she was the best sister. She was younger than me but she always took care of me like a big sister, when my parents were working... I feel a little better now after telling you about this."
 
He took his serious look.
 
"By the way, don't you dare tell anyone about this. Only Chanyeol knows about that. And don't pity me!" He yelled.
 
I looked at my watch and pretended I had to go home. He was getting angry and mean. I didn't want to fight or anything.
 
"Baekhyun... I need to go home... Thanks for today. I swear I won't tell anything to anybody. Promise. See you at school..."
 
"Yeah... Bye..." he replied softly.
 
I felt bad for leaving him like this. But I just had an idea.
 
 
[Meanwhile at SM Academy] A/N: Schools are open on weekends in Korea.
 

Fany's POV:

 
I was on my way to the school's theater. I wanted to improve my vocal skills so I had to practice. When I entered the theater, I wasn't alone. Chanyeol was playing the guitar, on stage. He was very skilled... I admired him so much. He was concentrated but he was very handsome. We were alone. Me and my crush in the same place.
 
"Ah... Annyeong Chanyeol..." I said shyly.
 
Chanyeol stopped playing and looked at me. We made eye-contact and I felt my cheeks redden.
 
"Oh Annyeong Fany! Are you here for rehearsal too?"
 
I nodded.
 
"Great! We can practice together if you want! Oh and by the way, we have to work on our project!"
 
I walked to him.
 
"Sure! I brought the lyrics with me."
 
I took of my coat and took a chair and sat besides him.
 
"Cool. I was working on the project with my guitar. This song is definitly good! Do you like it?"
 
I nodded once more.
 
"Yeah! I've been singing it at home already. Should we give it a try together?" I said.
 
Chanyeol smiled, started playing the guitar and we both sang our song called "Officially Missing You".
 
We sang it more than once. We changed some parts and it became perfect. We were so proud. 
 
"You have a great voice! Good job!" he said while smiling.
 
I blushed.
 
"Thanks! You're very good at the guitar too! And your voice is very deep, I like it!"
 
Suddenly, his phone rang.
 
"Yeoboseyo?
... Oh ok. I'm coming right away. Wait for me." 
 
He looked back at me.
 
"Sorry I have to go. It's an emergency. I'll see you on Monday then!"
 
"Yeah sure. Go ahead, it's ok. Bye Chanyeol!"
 
"Call me Channie! Bye!"
 
He waved bye at me. I was so happy! What a great day! I went back home after that.
 
[At the Park, ten minutes later]
 

Sohyeon's POV:

 
I was sitting on a bench, waiting for Chanyeol. I wanted to know more about Baekhyun. I couldn't believe after today, that he always was a jerk. I needed to know. And the only person that could help me was Chanyeol, his bestfriend and childhood friend. Chanyeol arrived and sat besides me.
 
"Sorry to be a bit late, I was at school. Anyway, what did you want to know?" he asked.
 
"I'm the one who's sorry, I asked you to come and meet me so suddenly. Mianhae. Well you see, I spent the afternoon with Baekhyun for the project. He told me about his sister... And I just wanted to know if before knowing me, he used to be a jerk like he is now..."
 
Chanyeol looked at me for a while. He started to reply.
 
"Oh really?! He told you about Junghee?! Don't tell anybody about her, ok? Uhhh, you know he isn't really a jerk..."
 
I looked at him with an you-know-i'm-right look.
 
"Okay okay... He's a jerk, you're right. But he used to be a very bubbly, fresh and funny boy before his sister's accident. Even after he was still smiling... But last year, when his parents started to not come back home for a year, he became very cold, mean and... the jerk you know. He really liked his sister, and I liked her alot too! You look a bit like her, you have the same personnality. But you guys are always fighting with each other, that's why he can't really see that. I tried so many times to bring the 'old' him back but without any success..."
 
I nodded in agreement. He was right, we were always fighting.
 
*So... Baekhyun used to be nice? Maybe I could help...*
 
"Channie oppa... I saw Baekhyun's soft side, this afternoon. And I really liked it. So... Let me try. I believe I can bring the 'old' him back. Just let me time, ok?"
 
I saw a smile on his lips. I smiled back. 
 
"By the way, I saw how you talked to Fany last time. Do you, by any chance, have feelings for her?!" I said while smiling widely.
 
He blushed so hard that I didn't even need a response.
 
"Omo, I KNEW IT!!!! You would make a great couple! Fighting oppa!"
 
"Thanks Hyeon! I love when you call me oppa!" 
 
"Well, you're like a big brother to me! And I like when you call me Hyeon too!"
 
We smiled at each other.
Suddenly, my phone rang (A/N: In this FanFic, the phone rings alot, mianhae! ^^'). I picked the call up.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Hi honey! Am I interrupting? I need to tell you something very important..."
 
"Hi! What is it Mom? Something happend to Daddy?"
 
"No no, you're father's ok, don't worry. Pack up your things up when you come back home."
 
"Why? Is there something wrong?"
 
"Well you see, we don't have enough money to pay for the house, and we already are paying for our house in the US so the State is taking our house... I'm sorry honey... And we can't make you come to the US because of your dream. But don't worry, my bestfriend has a house in Seoul and it's near school. Her name is Jessica. She told me you could go and live there while we fine a solution. She has a son but I don't know if he's the same age so make sure to be nice with him. You'll have to meet with him tonight at 7 P.M. at the bus stop. Make sure to be there on time. Love you honey. I need to go. Bye!"
 
"Mom wait!..." 
 
The phone call ended.
 
*Living in another house... Aish! I have no choice...*
 
I turned to Chanyeol.
 
"Oppa, I really need to go... Thanks for today! See you later!"
 
"Ok! Bye Hyeon! Take care!"
 
I ran to my ex-house and packed up my stuff. I was kind of sad to leave this house but I really had no choice. Once I was finished, I headed to the bus stop. A boy was standing there. He looked he was about my age.
 
*Must be the son of Mom's friend...*
 
"Um... Hello... I'm Kim Hyena's daughter... Are you Jessica's son?" I said shyly.
 
The boy replied without turning to me.
 
"Yes that's me. I'm -"
 
He turned back to me. I was getting crazy...
 
"BAEKHYUN?!"
 
"SOHYEON?!"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hi guys! Today's update is finally here! I'd like to thank CL_Dias for giving me ideas for this chapter! She's a great helper!
So... I finally wrote a ChanFany part! Yay!!! Hope you liked that chapter.
Congrats to EXO for winning today on Inkigayo! My babies are the best! Are you guys going to watch tomorrow's show with EXO? It's a special event! It'll be at 8PM KST! I'll be watching it onair. Ok guys, thanks alot for your comments! Saranghae! I'll update tomorrow! ANNYEONG!!!
PS: If you haven't heard "Officially Missing You" sang by EXO here's the video. The song is originally in english but EXO sang it in Korean. LAZY EXO! ^^