Sharing Space

Blooming Feelings

 

 

Chapter 5: Sharing Space

 
 

Baekhyun's POV:

 
On the way home, we weren't talking at all. I got totally shocked and I think Sohyeon did too. I never could imagine she was the daughter of Eomma's friend... Snow started to fall. The first snow of this winter. Sohyeon was pulling her luggage, it looked quite heavy. My good side wanted to help her but the other side, the 'jerk' one, was saying I shouldn't. After all, she was going to live with me...
 
* Flashback *
 
"BAEKHYUN?!"
 
"SOHYEON?!"
 
"Are you - What do - WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Baekhyun said.
 
"I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD ASK YOU! Were you stalking me, after I ran out of your house?! You jerk -"
 
"I WASN'T! I'm waiting for Kim Hyena's daughter, you !"
 
"..." Sohyeon was looking at Baekhyun with a weird face.
 
*Wait... Kim Sohyeon... Kim Hyena... WHAT THE HECK?!* Baekhyun thought.
 
"Y-you're... Kim H-hyena's daughter?!" he yelled.
 
"... I am. And... Are y-you Jessica's son?!" she asked.
 
"Neh... Oh my God!" he replied.
 
They both looked at each other.
 
"I guess we have no choice... Right?" she told Baekhyun.
 
"Neh... It's getting cold. Let's talk at home... Come." he said.
 
* End of Flashback *
 
Eomma only told me that her friend's daughter was homeless because of money problem... I couldn't believe Sohyeon was the one homeless here... She doesn't look to have money problems. I felt a bit guilty so I took her luggage. 
 
"Give it to me. I'll carry it." I took the handle of her luggage.
 
"It's fine, I-" she stopped talking. She saw I wasn't gonna change my mind.
 
It was heavy, just like I thought earlier.
We finally arrived home. I opened the door.
 
"I'll put your stuff in your room. Stay here." I said.
 
"Wait! I'll come with you. I don't know this house yet so..." She looked embaressed.
 
"Fine."
 
We went upstairs. I opened the door that was facing my room.
 

Sohyeon's POV:

 
Baekhyun opened the door of my "room". My mouth formed an 'o' shape when he opened. The room was big, compared to my old room. It was beautiful, it fit perfectly my personnality. I loved it. The walls were purple, my favorite color. Actually, everything was. It was very cozy. The bed was very big too. It was made for me.
 
 
I snapped out of my dreams when Baekhyun started talking.
 
"This was suppose to be Junghee's room when she would reach 14 years old but since she's not here... You can have it."
 
"Baekhyun... If you don't feel like I should use your sister's room, that's fine. I can sleep on the couche and -" I got cut.
 
"No, it's totally fine. She never used it anyway. Just sleep in this room. You look like you already like it anyway."
 
I was suprised. He was being nice with me for the... Second time, but still... I nodded and started to unpack my things.
 
"My room is the door right there." He pointed at the door that was facing my room.
 
"If you need to eat, just go downstairs to the fridge and serve yourself. I'm going to the livingroom. Take time to unpack everything."
 
Ok. He was REALLY being nice to me. I just nodded and he walked downstairs. 
 
After few minutes of unpacking my stuff, I was settled. I had a new home. A really big home, though. Next to my room was a beautiful bathroom. it was simple but very nice. *I think I'm going to take lots of baths!* I thought.
 
 
I called my mom to tell her everything was ok and I put on the best casual outfit ever: my pyjamas. (XD)
 
 
After that, I decided to go downstairs. I walked past the Kitchen. It was... Enormous. You could put all EXO in it! I then went to the livingroom. Baekhyun was sitting on the sofa, watching a movie. I walked slowly and sat next to him.
 
"What are you watching?" I asked. I was very curious.
 
"A movie called 'Beastly'. It's quite good." He handed me the DVD box of the movie. I was suprised.
 
"It's a love movie... I didn't know you liked that kind of movies..."
 
"Well, I don't know anything about love so let's say it's for my cultur. And it's not because I'm a boy that I can't watch love movies!" he argued.
 
He was right. But I thought he knew alot about love because he had alot of fangirls at school. No wonder, he was Byun Baekhyun from EXO.
 
"Can I watch it with you? Like you said, it looks good." I asked.
 
"Well... You're living here so I guess you can." I nodded happily.
 
"But don't think that because we live together, I'm gonna be nicer to you!"
 
I smiled. *Of course but I'm gonna try my best to change you into a good boy!* I thought while giggling.
 
"... Why are you giggling?!" he asked me.
 
"Oh for nothing." And I smiled again.
 
We watched the movie together for about half an hour but I felt tired.
 

Baekhyun's POV: 

 
The movie was almost over. We arrived at the most embarassing part... The kiss scene. When the two characters were kissing, I felt my cheeks redden. It was a passionate kiss, but it became rough at the end. Their tonges were twisting. I felt my mouth open slowly. I closed it immediately.
But then I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I turned my head and... I almost kissed Sohyeon. Her head was resting on my shoulder, she was deep asleep. I looked at her freatures. 
 
Her closed eyes.
 
Her cute little nose.
 
Her pink cheeks.
 
And her kissable lips. Without knowing what I was doing, I started to touch them with my index finger. They were soft. I really wanted to taste them.
But when I realised what I was doing and thinking, I took my hand off her.
 
*Damn it! What are you doing Baekhyun?! Are you crazy?! Y-you can't ... K-kiss her...* I thought. I turned my head back to the TV screen, embaressed. It getting hot. I ended up controling myself and I watched the end of the movie.
 
It was past midnight. Time to sleep. I tried to wake Sohyeon up but she was sleeping deeply. I sighed.
 
*Ok... It's only for this time...* 
 
I carried Sohyeon in my arms, bridal style. She wasn't that heavy, actually she was pretty light. I went upstairs and entered her room. I placed her on the bed. I took the blanket and put it on her. I watched her sleep for a moment, and don't ask my why, I freaking don't know.
I started to lean for a kiss but I stopped my head when our lips were only few inches appart. I shook my head. *That's not right, Barkhyun! Don't do that!* 
But when I was about to get up, she lifted her head lightly and her lips brushed really fast against mine.
 
A kiss. It was fast but it was a kiss.
 
My eyes were wide opened. Right away, I got up and went to my room. I put my body under my blanket and couldn't think of something else than this kiss...
I felt weird for a moment.
 
*Why do I feel like this...* I thought, affraid.
 
*Oh, must be the pastas I ate this morning! They weren't really good.* I sighed in relief and drifted off to dreamland.
 
Was it really the pastas...?
 

Sohyeon's POV:

 
The next morning, I woke up in my bed. I couldn't remember what happened last night.
 
*I only remember watching a movie... Weird.*
 
I did my usual stuff and went downstairs. Baekhyun was already awake... Or not. He looked like a zombie.
 
"Hey..." I said.
 
"Mhmmm..." I looked at me with small eyes.
 
"... Are you ok? Did you have a bad time sleeping? What happened yesterday night?"
 
Suddenly, he looked at me, worried, when I said the word "yesterday".
 
"Y-you don't remember?!" he asked.
 
I shook my head in response.
 
"Oh... Nothing happened." I knew he lied but I didn't say anything about it.
I started to make breakfast.
 
"Did you eat already?" I asked him.
 
"No."
 
"Ok then I'm making breakfast for us two. Are you okay with omurice and bacon?" (A/N: Of course he's ok with bacon! :D)
 
He just nodded.
 
While eating, I started talking.
 
"I'm gonna get a job." I told him.
 
"What?! What for?" he asked.
 
"Well to buy food, and other stuff we might need."
 
"But we already have money you know..."
 
"I don't care! I mean... That's your money and your parents money, not mine. And since I'm really thankful and respectful to your parents for letting me live here, I'm going to work to earn money."
 
"You don't need to, really."
 
"I want to, really." I replied, imitating him.
 
"You stubborn girl... Fine then. Where are you going to work?"
 
"Well I saw an add in the journal. Someone's looking for a babysitter and it's not far from here. I called this morning and I'm going to take care of a little girl today."
 
"Oh ok. But... Do you have experience with... kids?" he asked, thoughtful.
 
"Sure I do. I used to take care of my little cousins when they were small. And I love kids. I have to be there at... Oh, in 15 minutes so I guess I'll have to go."
 
"Give me the address." he told me.
 
"Why should I?"
 
"Just in case you need anything, and besides, you're new here so you don't really know Seoul yet."
 
"Just tell you're worried about me, it's easier."
 
"I'm not! Now give me the address... Please..."
 
"Fine!" I gave him the address.
 

Baekhyun's POV:

 
"Oh it's on the same... Avenue. Wait, I think I know that address..." he said, trying to remind himself why.
 
"Great. I need to go now."
 
"Call me when you're done." I said.
 
She left. 
 
*So she really didn't remember about last night...* 
I thought back about the kiss scene. I blushed. But I suddenly remembered something.
 
*Wait... This address it's...*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sorry guys I was suppose to update yesterday but I didn't have time. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. So... Whose address is it? Try to guess! The one who finds out will have a prize but it's going to be hard to find! Anyway, good luck if you try and I should update tomorrow. Bye guys and thanks alot for your comments! Makes me soooo happy! SARANGHAE! ^^
 
PS: Do you guys know "Beastly" the movie I was talking about in the story? It's a really good movie so I recomend you guys watch it! But the best is to read the book. It's great.
Oh and by the way... Did you see the second versions of "Growl"?' ISN'T IT PERFECT?! Ahwww Baekhyun killed me in it! Love EXO soooo much!
 
Bye!
 
XOXO
 
BaekMin-Ah