Final Confession

Blooming Feelings

 

 

Chapter 12: Final Confession

 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 
It turned my head to face Chanyeol. He sat next to me, on one of the swings. He was first looking at the ground but then, he lifted his chin and looked deep into my eyes. We didn't talk until he finally sighed.
 
"Baekhyun... I saw you running away..." he said.
 
I just looked, waiting for him to continue.
 
"Do you know what you feel? No wait. HOW do you feel right now?" he asked.
 
His question suprised me. I didn't know the answer, actually... How was I... I was feeling so hurt. Hurt by her. Only her.
 
"I'm... Feeling... Really hurt..." I said hesitantly.
 
He just nodded asking for me to continue.
 
"I just feel like... I mean nothing and that I can be replaced so easily... It hurts me so deeply... I don't know what to do Chanyeol... I don't..." I said, about to cry.
 
Chanyeol sighed again. 
 
"You're just like me... I was as lost as you last year. But I figured it out this year. Listen... You know I have feelings for Fany, don't you?! Well... You too."
 
My eyes widen.
 
"Wait. Are you saying I have feelings for Fany?!"
 
"No no no! And I hope not! But you have to admit it... Do you like Sohyeon?!" he asked.
 
I froze.
 
"No! I mean... I'm not sure..." I replied.
 
"See! Just like me... *sigh* I wasn't sure too. But I'm sure you are. And that would be the reason why you feel left away when she's with Luhan. You're just jealous." Chanyeol replied.
 
"W-what?! I'm not jealous... Ok well, I am. And yes, I do love her but... She likes Luhan better anyway." I said.
 
"Well at least you admit it. And for Luhan, you'll have to figure it out yourself, dude. Sorry, I can't help..."
 
"Chanyeol. She LOVES him. She doesn't have any feelings for me. It's over." I said as I left the playground.
 
 
 
~ At school ~
 
 
 

Sohyeon's POV:

 
When I saw Baekhyun leave, I felt so bad. I tried to chase him but he was running so fast that I couldn't catch up. My heart felt so empty.
I walked out of the theater with Luhan.
 
"Thanks so much for today, Hyeon! Thanks alot! If I can do anything for you I-"
 
"Luhan, do you like me?" I ask as I cut him.
 
His eyes widen.
 
"W-WHAT?! How... ? But... ?" Luhan replied, almost red.
 
"Luhan. I'm serious here. Look, I'm a big , seriously. I'm being so mean with everyone... And people shouldn't be with me it's too-"
 
"Sohyeon. STOP! I... Yes, I love you. I really do. But ... Please don't say you're a , you've been so nice with me, you were my first true friend. And everyone loves you. Don't say that!" Luhan replied.
 
"No... Not Baekhyun... And... Luhan... I like you too, but not the way you think. I'm sorry... *stops and think* Oh..." I said thoughtful.
 
"Oh I see... What?! Why did you say 'oh'?!" he asked.
 
"Luhan, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Because of you, I just realized that I'm about to lose someone, very very precious to me, so... Omg, I need to go!" I said while running away.
 
"But- ... Huuuu.... Well Luhan... Next time will be better. You'll find true love." Luhan said to himself.
 
 
 
~ At Baekhyun's house ~
 
 
 

Baekhyun's POV:

 
Water was pouring outside. The rain was really heavy. I could here some thunderstorms. I was sitting on the sofa, still depressed about everything.
I just wanted to disapear at the moment.
To have never existed.
Because I love her.
And that's not right.
Not at all.
She must be Luhan's girlfriend by the time now.
He maybe confessed.
I was having a really hard time, trying to forget about her.
Forget my love for her.
Forget our lovely moments together.
Forget the kiss.
Forget her.
But I just couldn't.
 
Suddenly the door opened. I got up from the sofa to greet the person I was waiting for: Sohyeon. But when I got up, instead of finding the happy Sohyeon infront of me, I found a soaking wet girl, tring to catch her breath.
 
"Sohyeon, what happened?! You're soaking wet! I'll get you a towel!" I said.
 
At that time, I wasn't thinking about anything else than her health. Not even about the incident at the theater. I just wanted her to be ok. But when I tried to reach the bathroom's door nub, I felt something encircle my waist. I stopped to move. 
 
"Don't go..." Sohyeon said softly while holding my waist.
 
I turned arround to face her.
 
"Sohyeon... You need to warm yourself up really fast, or you're going to catch a cold!" I said.
 
She hid her face in my chest.
 
"I..."
 
She catched her breath.
 
"... love..."
 
Breath.
 
"... you."
 
My eyes widden. Did I hear right?! Am I dreaming?!
I heard her sobbing.
 
"I've been such *sobs* a to you... *sobs* I'm so sorry..." she said while lifting her face up.
 
"I love you!" she said still crying.
 
I couldn't believe what I just heard. I wasn't dreaming. It was reality. KIM. SOHYEON. LOVED. ME. 
I was speechless.
 
"A-are you serious?!" is all that came out from my mouth.
 
She just nodded while looking into my eyes.
 
"Listen Sohyeon, it's not funny. Seriously, stop joking. I-" I got cut by something really soft on my lips.
 
She was kissing me. And I wasn't sleeping, I wasn't dreaming. It was reality. Her eyes were closed. She was cupping my cheeks with her cold hands. This kiss lasted about 20 seconds. The best 20 seconds of my life. We parted.
 
"PABO YA! I'm not joking... " she said shyly.
 
"Are you sure...?" I asked, still unable to believe what just happened.
 
"Do you want me to kiss you again to prove it to you?!" she said while laughing at my cutness.
 
I laughed with her too and pulled her waist to me.
 
"Sohyeon... I love you too." I said finally.
 
She smiled. This time, I was the one cupping her cheeks. And I pressed gentlely my lips on hers. 
Our lips moved sweetly together.
While kissing her, memories went back to me.
The day we met.
Our fights.
When I hated her and when she hated me.
Our sweet moments.
Now, I can proudly say that I love her. My feelings bloomed like the flowers of a cherry blossom.
And were now fully bloomed.
 
-THE END-
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey guys! So yeah, my first fic is finally finished. I hope you liked the ending, even if it's really lame and really fast... Sorry...
But I thought about making one or two bonus about the other characters.
Just so that LuHyeon and ChanFany shippers wont kill me! XD 
Anyway, my activity on AFF isn't finish because I will start a new fic very soon, and don't worry, more interesting than this one!
I still don't know if I should do one about Kai, Sehun or Baekhyun again... Please help me to choose! Post a coment with your choice!
See you soon my lovely readers! :3
Love ya' all!
 
XOXO
 
BaekMin-Ah