Hurt

Blooming Feelings

 

 

Chapter 9: Hurt

 

Author's POV:

 
The day went on like every other day. Maths, English and Chemistry in the morning and Music and Dancing in the afternoon. After their lessons, they all headed to the XOXO Club.
Chanyeol and Fany had been trying to leave Baekhyun and Sohyeon alone the whole day. They've been planning quite alot of things to see if their expectations were right. Although their small sets weren't very discreet, Baekhyun and Sohyeon have never been aware of anything.
Once their daily training was over, they finally had to go to the stadium, for their sport lesson.
 
 
~ At the Soccer Field ~
 
 
Girls and boys were playing on each side of the soccer field. Girls against girls, and boys against boys. These were the rules. To begin the lesson, all students had to make passes between them, while remaining independently of each other, girls with girls, boys with boys.
Sohyeon was making passes to Hyeri and Fany while Baekhyun was making passes with Chanyeol and Sehun.
Suddenly a ball from one of the side of the field arrived violently on a student's head.
 
BOOM
 
 

Sohyeon's POV:

 
I hate soccer. This sport is so... Well it's not made for teenagers. Why? Because I see people fight everyday just because of that game. Just to get the ball... We aren't dogs! Aish... 
I decided to make passes with Fany and Hyeri. I've known Hyeri for quite a long time though. She was my bestfriend in Primary school but then I moved to the USA and I couldn't see her anymore. When I came back here, I ended up being in her class. She's a nice girl, really talkative. Always spazzing arround about boys, especially about Sehun, since she's having a crush on him. 
But he never noticed it. He's always daydreaming in class, but he's definitly serious when it comes to music and dancing. A bit too serious in my opinion... He... Well ok sometimes when he's with REALLY good friends but if not... He never smiles. And he never talks. I guess that's what Hyeri likes about him. She can tell him everything she wants to, he'll listen. 
There's something Hyeri doesn't know but... Actually, she's not the only one having a crush on Sehun. I mean... Appart from the fact that 40% of girls in this school love him, one of my friends too. Miyoung... She's the main dancer in our group. She's really pretty but quite quiet too. And she's got this HUGE crush on Sehun but she never talks about him. I only know it because Fany told me about it. Bacause she's Sehun's sister, she's supposed to know "interesting stuff" about him and so, alot of girls came to ask her about that. But she never talks about him to the others, except for me and Miyoung.
 
Anyway, back to soccer... We were "playing" normally when suddenly a ball came really quickly to our side of the field and...
 
BOOM
 
*O-ouch! It hurts so much... I c-can bearly see... My eyes are closing... I'm so tired...* 
 
Blackout.
 
 

Fany's POV:

 
When the ball hit Sohyeon's head, I ran to her as fast as I could. She was laying down on the ground, with her eyes shut. I got scared for a second and shaked her body.
 
"S-sohyeon! Are you ok?! W-wake up! WAKE UP!" I kept on shaking her.
 
Nothing happened.
 
Hyeri called immediately the teacher and everyone came arround us, making a circle.
 
"What happened here?!" said Mr. Lee, our sport teacher.
 
I couldn't talk. The words weren't coming out. I guess I was to shocked on what happened. Instead, I was just crying. I was so frightened. Hyeri explained everything at my place.
 
"Someone has to take her to the infirmary, she just fainted because of the shock and... Ow, she's burning. She's got a fever. Someone, quick, take her to the infirmary!" said Mr. Lee.
 
Baekhyun made his way through the mass of people surrounding me and her body. He was about to speak, to take her to the infirmary I guess but the teacher talked before.
 
"Luhan! You're the class president, please take her there and... Oh Baekhyun, take her too, you will go and get the school's nurse. Go now!" said Mr. Lee.
 
Luhan came near me and picked her body up. He carried her bridal style.
Baekhyun was behind him. Before leaving, Luhan leaned to me and whispered something to me.
 
"She's going to be fine. Don't worry. I'll take care of her." he said.
He then headed to the infirmary with the silent Baekhyun behind him.
 
 
~ At the infirmary ~
 
 

Author's POV:

 
Luhan stopped. He opened the door of the infirmary but no one was there. He turned back to Baekhyun. 
 
"You should get the nurse. She might be with the teachers. I'll wait inside with her."
 
Baekhyun didn't really like the idea of leaving Sohyeon alone with Luhan but he thought it was the only solution so he nodded. He ran to the teachers office while Luhan was laying down on a bed Sohyeon's weak body.
 

Luhan's POV:

 
I layed her body on the bed. I put my hand on her forehead. She was really burning. Poor her... I was quite jealous at Baekhyun having her staying at his house. I didn't even ask why, I guess she had no choice.
I looked down at her features.
Her nose.
Her cheeks.
Her closed eyes.
Her lips.
I brushed her hair with my hand. I really wanted to kiss her. I felt the urge to. But I couldn't. It wasn't right. Well not now... I hadn't confessed yet so I had to wait. I could feel her hot breath on my skin as I leaned closer to admire her more carefully. So calm, so peaceful.
My heart was beating so fast, I could hear my heartbeats. It became louder and louder as I came closer to her face.
But suddenly I felt a pair of arms grabbing my neck and I felt something really soft on my lips. My eyes widen.
Her lips...
They were...
Against mine...
We were...
Kissing.
 

Baekhyun's POV:

 
I ran as fast as I could in the hallways when I finally reached the teachers office.
The nurse was here, talking with Mr. Jung, like always. It seems she was done packing her stuff up and ready to leave the school.
I ran to her.
 
"Miss Hwang! I need your help!" I said to her.
 
She looked at me.
 
"What again Mr. Byun?! Do you want a letter that confirms you're sick to skip class?! Not that time! You've been skipping class to often last month! Don't count on me to-" she got cut.
 
"NOOOO! I need your help because one of my... Euh... Classmate's got a fever!" *Right Baekhyun, Sohyeon's only your classmate, just your classmate!* I thought to myself.
 
"A fever? Oh sorry Baekhyun but my son tripped while playing Basketball at school and is at the hospital right now! I need to go. But..." 
She started to look in her first-aid kit.
 
"Ah here it is! Take this medicine. It will help your classmate get better. Just put it in the water and -" she got cut again.
 
"OK THANKS MISS HWANG! BYE!" I said while running back to the infirmary and without letting her finish.
 
"Oh god that kid will never stop... Aish..." she said while shaking her head from left to right. She then took her stuff and went out.
 
I ran as fast as I could. I finally got back to the infirmary. I didn't hear any sound. I found it weird so I opened the door carefully without making any noises. And...
Luhan...
And Sohyeon...
Were...
Kissing.
When I saw that, my jaw dropped. I felt so much pain, I almost had a heartattack. I couldn't stop watching them. I felt weaker and weaker every second I was looking. After a minute, I felt totally heartbroken. I didn't know why I felt like this... I felt my eyes getting watery but I didn't cry. Instead, I dropped the medecine on the floor and ran away. I took my stuff and headed home.
 
Why...?
Why is life so cruel...?
Why am I felling hurt...?
 
I was finally crying.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
MIANHAE MIANHAE MIANHAE! *bows 90 degrees*
I'm really sorry guys! I'm only updating now... SORRY! You know, school started back so I didn't have much time... Anyway, I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH! TT^TT
When I re-read my chapter, I almost cried... Why am I making such lame chapters...?!
But I hope you'll still enjoy it in a way. So Baekhyun is broken hearted... And he doesn't know why... I just wanna say "WAKE UP YOU LOVE HER!" but I decided not to. Instead, I'm gonna make him suffer! MOUAHAHA! *sadist author-nim!*
Just kidding! I wanted Luhan to have his chance too. And that way, you can also choose who you want her to be with! *maybe she won't be with anyone, who knows?! XD*
ANYWAY, I LOVE YOU GUYS! Please put coments and upvote (but you don't have to) but please at least put coments, so that I can know your opinion of my story. I might be updating on Wednesday but I'm not sure! ^^"
Thanks for reading! 
Talk to you soon!
 
XOXO
 
BaekMin-Ah