Collaboration?

Blooming Feelings

 

 

Chapter 8: Collaboration?

 

Chanyeol's POV:

 
I was surprised. What was Sohyeon doing at Baekhyun's house at that time?! It was almost midnight! And what was she doing in his room?!
Fany needed to know. I took my phone that was on Baekhyun's table and...
 
CLICK!
 
I took a picture of them.
 
*I know it's not nice doing what I'm doing right now, but it's for their own good. Maybe they're in love... OMG THAT WOULD EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!* I thought.
 
I decided to leave Baekhyun's house as fast as I could. I closed the door and got back to my house.
When I was finally back in my room, I searched for Fany's number. I found it on the school's website. I took out my phone and texted her.
 
[To: Fany
From: Channie
 
Fany, it's Channie. Are you sleeping?]
 
I thought she might be sleeping so I went to the bathroom and put my pyjamas on. When I came back, I got a reply from her. I smiled.
 
[From: Fany
To: Channie 
 
No. I see you're not too. What's the matter? It's almost midnight. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ ]
 
[To: Fany
From: Channie
 
Sorry for disturbing you but you need to se somthing.
{PIC}]
 
I sended her the picture I took earlier.
She only took few minutes to reply.
 
[From: Fany
To: Channie 
 
OMG Is this Baekhyun with... Sohyeon? What is she... Is she sleeping with him?! Are they together? Where did you get that picture? Are you stalking them?]
 
I got a little... shocked by her message... *I'm not a stalker!* I thought.
 
[To: Fany
From: Channie
 
Ok... Firstly, I'M NOT A STALKER! I went to Baekhyun's house this afternoon but I forgot my cell phone. So I came back few minutes ago and I saw Sohyeon sleeping (well mostly resting her head) on Baekhyun's bed. I don't think they're together but I'm sure there's something between them...]
 
She replied in the second. *Whoa! Kris-hyung was right when he told me girls were unbeatable at texting...*
 
[From: Fany
To: Channie 
 
Sorry for calling you a stalker but I just wanted to make sure... Mianhae... :'( So... I think you're right. I think there is something between them too. Should we help? I think we should because they seemed to hate each other (I understand why, Baek's a jerk) but maybe if we help, they can get along.]
 
She seemed really sorry for calling me a stalker. My crush is sooo cute! Yeah... I admit it, I love her since last year... Anyway, she got a point. But Baekhyun's not a jerk... He's just... Special... In a way.
 

Fany's POV:

 
It's been about 10 minutes since Chanyeol and I are texting. I wonder how he got my number but... Well, nevermind. I'm so happy my crush is actually texting me... It's like a dream! I never had the guts to confess since Kindergarden... I'm too shy for that! He's my first love... He replied quite fast to my messages.
 
[To: Fany
From: Channie
 
You're excused don't worry! I was being a little rude to you, sorry. Yeah we should help. Let's find a way tomorrow, okay? It's nice talking to you Fanyyyyy ~ <3 I hope we can talk more together! It's getting really late, and we have school tomorrow so... Have a good night, arasso? Buing Buing! (≧∇≦)]
 
*OMG Did he just make a heart?! Ahhhh and he added 'Buing Buing!' at the end! OMG I'm dying! ~* I thought as I jumped happily on my bed.
 
[From: Fany
To: Channie 
 
Neh! See you tomorrow then! <3 Goodnight Channie oppa! Kekeke ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆]
 
I then switched off my phone and fell asleep, with a smile on my face.
 
 
 
The next Morning
 
 

Baekhyun's POV:

 
My alarm clock rang. I stopped it. My head was feeling better. I looked to the side of my bed and...
 
*OMG WHAT THE HECK IS SOHYEON DOING HERE?!* I thought. But then I remembered last night...
 
* Flashback *
 
"Thanks for today, Baekhyun." She said softly.
 
She planted a kiss on my cheek. It was soft and quite long.
 
* End of Flashback *
 
I touched my right cheek gently. My cheeks redden. I felt myself heat up for few seconds.
 
*S-she kissed m-me?!* I thought. 
 
I looked back at her. She looked so tired. I brushed her hair to the side. I sat. I was still watching her. She looked so cute, I have to admit it. She was pretty. But I suddenly felt a move and watched her as she was waking up.
 
"What time is it...?" She said, still half asleeped.
 
"Time to wake up. It's 7 A.M" I told her.
 
She then looked at me in surprise and fell from her chair. She got up and bowed to me.
 
"S-sorry, I fell asleep on your bed..." She then reminded herself why.
 
"Oh Baekhyun, how are you feeling? Do you still have your fever?" she said, with a worried look. She then put her hand on my forehead.
 
"No, I'm fine. It's gone." I said, quite coldly.
 
Her hand was warm, too warm to be normal. I grabbed her wrist and put my hand on her forehead, too. She was burning.
 
*Shoot! She's sick...* I thought in my head.
 
"What are you doing?! Get your hand of me!" she said as she pushed my hand away.
 
"But you're sick! You have a fever too! Stay home today!" I told her, annoyed.
 
"I won't miss school just for a small fever! It's nothing! I feel fine! I can bear with it!" she told me and walked away.
 
I sighed and got ready for school. We ate breakfast without saying a word to each other. She decided to leave first, probably because she didn't want to see my fangirls running after her because I went to school with her. She also told me she was going with Luhan. I felt angry when she told me that. Don't know why...
 
When I arrived at the school's gate, I saw Chanyeol and Fany chatting. I greeted them and joined the conversation.
 
"So what did you guys do this weekend?" I asked them.
 
"Oh we met Saturday and we worked on our song. And you?" Fany replied coldly.
 
"Worked too. With Sohyeon. On the song." I replied the same way.
 
Sohyeon and Luhan then came near us. Looks like they were having fun...
I don't know why but Chanyeol and Fany looked at each other when Luhan came with Sohyeon with a 'what-the-heck' look.
 
"Hey guys! How are you?" she asked them.
 
They smiled at each other and replied at the same time.
 
"Oh we're fine!" They both said happily, while smirking...
 
When Chanyeol is smirking, it always means he has an idea. And because he's the most craziest friend I've ever had, I could tell his idea was crazy too.
I suddenly got scared...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hi guys! Well well... Lame chapter here, sorry... 
So what are Chanyeol and Fany up to? Will they succeed in their collaboration? What about Sohyeon and Baekhyun? Will they be victims? And Luhan? You'll see it soon! :-)))
Anyway, for people who have twitter, here's my username. Don't hesitate to talk to me, I love talking! :3
Twitter username: @Hyunasaywhat
Live you guys! Comment and subscribe please! Thanks!
 
XOXO
 
Baekmin-ah