A shoulder to cry on

Blooming Feelings

 

 

Chapter 10: A shoulder to cry on

 

Luhan's POV:

 
When I heard a sound, I immediately broke the kiss. 
Before turning my head to the left, I heard Sohyeon talking in her sleep.
 
"B-Baekhyun..."
 
I wasn't the one she kissed. Well I was but not in her so called 'dream'. I turned my head. I saw the door wide open but no one was there; just a medecine, on the floor.
 
*Baekhyun...* I thought.
 
He saw everything. I was quite sure of it. I was happy he saw it but sad for him too. After all, Sohyeon's my crush and she just kissed me. But still... I was more determinated than ever.
 
*I'm gonna make you fall for me, Kim Sohyeon!* I thought.
 
I got up from my chair and headed to the door. I picked the medecine and read the notice. I just had to make Sohyeon drink it with water. I went near her petite body laying on the bed and shook her. She woke up and sat, looking arround to know where she was. I handed her a fresh glass of water that contained the medecine.
 
"Drink, it'll make you feel better." I said.
 
She just nodded shyly. She was really cute after waking up. She looked quite embaressed. She handed back the glass, empty.
 
"Thanks." she said softly.
"What actually happened?" she continued.
 
I told her the hole story. But when I mentioned Baekhyun's name, she looked... Surprised.
 
"W-where's Baekhyun?!" she said with a shy tone.
 
"He left. He was tired so he went home. You should go home too, by the way." I said.
 
She didn't answer right away. She sighed and nodded. She got up from the bed and took her coat, that was on a chair next to the door.
 
We walked out of school. It was near 7 PM now, so I took her home. I waved her goodbye in front of Baekhyun's House gate.
 
"Thanks again for today." she said while smiling.
 
"You're welcome! Rest well and don't do to much stuff tonight. Don't make you more tired and-" she cut me.
 
"Luhan, I'm not a baby anymore. I can take care of myself, don't worry. Good night! See you tomorrow." she said.
 
"Ummm yeah! Sorry. Bye!" I said and left.
 
*Baekhyun, I'll definitely win her heart over you!* I thought while going back home.
 

Sohyeon's POV:

 
I waved goodbye to Luhan. I feel like he didn't tell me everything about what happened today. He looked so tensed. And Baekhyun... I don't know why I just had this weird dream with him... It felt so embarassing!
I took a deep breath and opened the door.
When I came inside, Baekhyun was out of sight. I closed the door behind me and took of my coat and shoes. I walked slowly to the kitchen. No Baekhyun. I walked to the livingroom. He wasn't here either.
 
*Maybe he's in his room...* I thought.
 
I decided to go upstairs. I stopped right in front the door of his room. I felt stressed. I finally decided to knock.
No sound.
I knocked again.
 
"What do you want!?" I heard. It was him. His voice was cracked.
 
*Why is he mad? Why is his voice like that...?*
 
"It's me... Well... Huh... Can I come in... Please?" I asked shyly.
 
Nothing. No response, no sound. I felt like I was talking to a wall. 
 
"B-Baekhyun?!" I said a bit worried.
 
He finally replied.
 
"Come in... If you want to..." He said, softning his tone a bit.
 
I opened the door and found Baekhyun sitting on his bed, hiding his face in a pillow. When I closed the door behind me, he lifted his head up.
 
*Wow what actually happened to him?! He looks so...*
 
His eyes were puffy, so I guess he's been crying alot. Why? I have no idea but to think that BYUN BAEKHYUN cried is ... Creepy.
I started being worried.
 
"OMG Baekhyun what happened to you?! Are you ok?!" I approched him and put my hand on his shoulder but he quickly pushed my hand away.
 
"DON'T TOUCH ME!" He said, screaming.
 
I started being affraid. I brought my arms to my waist. I never saw him like that. Something REALLY did happen.
He saw I was scared so he gave me his sad look.
 
"I'm... S-sorry... But just... Leave me alone please..." He said, with a drepressed tone.
 
I didn't want him to be like this. I made a promise to myself that I would change him and bring back the old Baekhyun to Chanyeol. I sat down next to him, still frightened.
He looked at me with big eyes and quickly looked away.
 
"Baekhyun... Don't be like that... Tell me what happened. I'm here to listen, ok?" I told him, softly, almost like a whisper.
 
He looked back at me.
 

Baekhyun's POV:

 
Should I tell her? Should I tell her what I saw? How I feel about it? About.. Her?!
 
"I-I... I..." she looked confused. I was whispering but she could barely hear me.
 
*Wait Baekhyun. That's stupid. You can't possibly like her, right? That's impossible... You... I can't fall for her... I'm just... Overreacting I guess... Yeah, Overreacting. Come on Baekhyun, find an excuse...*
 
"N-nothing. I just miss my sister... That's all..." I lied.
 
*Sorry Sohyeon for lying to you... It's just that... I don't even know myself why I cried... Ok... I have to admit I was a bit jealous but... Crying... I'm just so confused...*
 
Suddenly, she hugged me. My eyes widden. Inside me, I felt so happy that she was hugging me because I felt really good in her arms. I hugged her back and I started crying again. And I still don't know why... I think I had to let it go. Yeah, all the pressure and everything... I think it's that... Right?!
She carressed my hair, gentlely. I calmed down a little but I was still sobbing. She, then, touched my back and moved her hand up and down.
 
"Shhhh it's ok... Let it all out. I'm here." she said, still patting my back.
 
After a moment, we parted. I felt embarressed because I cried in front of a girl. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. She really was a great help for me. She's pretty nice. We finally headed to the livingroom and we watched a movie together. We both then went to sleep.
 
Four weeks later, everything went back to normal, except one thing: Luhan was ALWAYS hanging arround Sohyeon. Looks like their was this special connection between them. I was getting more and more jealous of Luhan. His annoying baby face was pissing me off. I couldn't handle more. 
Fortunataly, I had home. My favorite moment of the day was when Sohyeon and I wear at home, alone, without Luhan going crazy arround her. We, too, got closer. Now I can tell she's really nice, but when I mean really, it's REALLY! She's also very pretty but... Well, that's got nothing to do with me, right?!
We love to watch movies together. After watching a movie, before going to bed, she sings a song while putting her pyjamas on in her room. Of course the door is closed but when she does this, I like sitting on the floor, next to her door and listening to her sing. Her voice is... Oh god I can't describe it with the right words but it's... Just AMAZING. I just stay the time she sings and just before she opens her door, I go back to my room and pull the bedsheet on me. She then comes to tell me goodnight and I tell her to sleep well too. I really like it.
 
Back to school. We arrived together this morning, with Luhan, of course. When we were in Maths class, which was boring as ever, Mr. Jung suddenly came into the classroom. We got up from our seats, bowed to him and sat back. I looked at Chanyeol.
 
"Hello everyone. Sorry for disturbing your class, Mrs. Yoon, but I just wanted to tell something really important to my students." he stopped to take a breath of air and continued.
 
"Everyone, please note that your exam will be taking place in three days, in the school's theater. You'll have to sing the songs I gave each pair to sing. This will constitute 80% of your trimestrial average. Be ready. Thank you for your attention." and he left the classroom.
 
Everyone was looking to his partner, so did I.
I turned my head to Sohyeon.
We have to make.
We will make it.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey guys! So here's my update! Sorry it's quite late but I had so much homework to do... And tomorrow I've got two exams so... I hope I'll be fine! Anyway, how did you find this chapter?! It's quite... Random right?
Even so, I put alot of efforts into this one. I wrote it in about an hour, but I just had so much inspiration. 
Oh and by the way, how do you guys find Sohyeon and Baekhyun's relationship? Don't think I'm gonna make them do what couples do right now! It'll just be too easy! I'm gonna torture them a little! :-P Oh and Luhan... He will have his BIG role in a while, you'll see! 
So, please comment and tell me how you find this story so far. I NEED TO KNOW!!! Comments and upvotes are welcome but comment please! They'll make my day! Next update should be on... Friday evening! ^^
Love you all so much! ~
 
XOXO
 
BaekMin-Ah