Helping the real Hero

Blooming Feelings

 

 

Chapter 7: Helping the real Hero

 

Luhan's POV:

 
When I came outside, I saw Baekhyun running in the same direction as me: in Sohyeon's direction. When I was at my window I saw her surrounded by 5 weird guys. They were trying to take her in their car. It started raining.
When Baekhyun and me arrived in front of Sohyeon she was...
 
"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!" All the guys were... lying on the floor, almost dead.
 
"Don't try to me again or else..." She kicked one of the guy's , lying on the floor. The guy yelled in pain.
 
My jaw dropped, Baekhyun's one too.
 
*S-she... beat them all?!* I thought.
 
She turned her head to me and Baekhyun's. 
 
"Why are you always late, Baekhyun?! And what's Luhan doing with you?!" She asked, yelling.
 
"I came as fast as I could but it seems that you didn't have any problem without me! And I don't know what Luhan's doing here too! Ask him yourself!" Baekhyun replied, while looking at me.
 
I frowned.
 
"I came here because I saw you surrounded by these guys! I thought you were in trouble!" I told her.
 
"Oh I'm sorry Luhan... I thought I needed help but these guys are actually pretty weak so I handled it myself. Thanks for coming anyway." She told both of me, smiling.
 
The rain started pouring alot. Baekhyun took off his jacket and put it on Sohyeon's head.
 
"Let's go back inside, the rain is getting heavier. Come on!" Baekhyun told us.
 
We headed to Baekhyun's house. We were soaking wet. Baekhyun brought us two towels. He then turned to me.
 
"Want to drink something? Tea? Coffee?" He asked me.
 
"No, I'm fine, thanks! I'll head home since it's quite late. Hyeon, do you want me to take you home?" I asked Sohyeon.
 
*Hyeon?! Since when did they become so close?* thought Baekhyun.
 
"No thanks Luhan, I'm ok. Have a safe trip back home! See you tommorow." She replied and kissed my cheek.
 
I blushed and gave my towel to Baekhyun. I waved goodbye. 
I left and got back to my house, leaving Sohyeon and Baekhyun, alone.
 

Baekhyun's POV:

 
Luhan finally left. I don't know why bit I felt a weird sensation when he was talking to Sohyeon... Especially when she kissed his cheek. I looked at her.
 
"Drink?" I aked her coldly.
 
"Tea and you?"
 
"I'll also have tea. I'll make it." I was about to go to the kitchen but she grabbed my wrist.
 
"No I'll make it. I made you come for me when I was supposed to be in trouble but I wasn't. I'll pay you back by making you tea." She told me.
 
"By making me tea? But it's my tea, I bought it with my money, you idiot!"
 
"I don't care! Buying and making aren't the same! So go and wait for your tea! You're the idiot one here!"
 
I sighed and headed to the livingroom. But I felt weak, my head was spinning arround and...
 
BOOM!
 

Sohyeon's POV:

 
While making tea, I heard a big sound.
 
BOOM!
 
I turned arround and saw Baekhyun, lying on the floor, without moving.
I quickly ran to him.
 
"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! That's not a funny joke! Get up!" I kicked him but he didn't move.
 
I started to worry. I took his body and turned him arround. He was now facing me. His eyes were closed. I touched his forehead. It was boiling.
 
*OMG that's all my fault! He ran in the rain because of me, took off his jacket for me and now he's got a fever! HA SOHYEON YOU'RE SO DUMB!* I thought.
 
I tried to carry him. He was quite heavy but I managed to take him on my back. I got him upstairs to his room. I laid him on his bed and put the cover over his body. I went to the bathroom. I took a towel and put cool water on it. I went back to his room and put the wet towel on his forehead.
 
*This should help a little. I'll make him porridge.*
 
I went to the kitchen and made porridge. It took me 15 minutes and I went back to Baekhyun's room. He woke up when I sat beside his bed.
 
"So-sohyeon..." he said, weakly.
 
"Shhh! Are you cold? Or hot?  Here, I made you porridge." I took a spoon and fed him. He looked surprised.
 
"It's hot..." He told me.
 
"Aish... I'll cool it a bit." I blew on the spoon full of porridge and put it in front of Baekhyun's mouth. He opened his mouth and ate.
 
"Better?" I asked.
 
He simply nodded. He ate the whole bowl of porridge. I put the bowl next to his bed, on his table, and took his wet towel. I put my hand on his forehead.
 
"You're still burning, but less than earlier. You need some sleep. Should I get you another wet towel?" 
 
He nodded again. I stood up and went back to the bathroom. When I came back he was already sleeping. I put the wet towel on his head and caressed gently his hair. He looked so peaceful while sleeping.
 
*You look like a baby... You're really cute like that... I hope you will get better...* I thought.
I started to open my mouth.
 
"Thanks for today, Baekhyun." I said calmly.
I looked at him closer. I kissed gently his cheek. My lips stayed on his cheek for a minute and I pulled away. I felt a bit tired and fell asleep next to him.
 

Chanyeol's POV:

 
Today I went to Baekhyun's house but I forgot my phone there. It was almost 11 P.M but I still decided to go to his house. Baekhyunand I were bestfriend and childhood friends since we were 4, so I used to go to his house very often. I arrived in front of his house and took out the key hidden under the front door carpet. I opened the door and went to Baekhyun's room. When I arrived I saw Sohyeon sleeping near him. 
My jaw dropped.
 
*What the - ?!*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hi guys! Sorry for the late update! Small chapter here! 
So I couldn't choose between Luhan and Baekhyun so... I made Sohyeon be her own hero! :-) I thought it would be more funny that way! So how will Chanyeol react? What will he do? And what will Baekhyun do when he wakes up? You'll know in tomorrow's update! Kekeke evil Author! Anyway, SARANGHAE!!! Please subscribe (or tell your friends about my story), comment and upvote please! Thanks!
 
XOXO
 
Baekmin-ah
 
PS: Got you guys a fancam of when EXO arrived at the LAX airport (few hours ago). I... Hate... Those... Fangirls! Look how they pushed Luhan! They just can't let them breath! Don't be like them guys! Please!