New school, new life

Blooming Feelings

 

Chapter 1: New school, new life

*...* = thoughts

Sohyeon's POV:

 

My name is Sohyeon, Kim Sohyeon. I'm 16 years old and I transfered in SM Academy five months ago. I'm just a simple girl who wants to live a happy life, like everyone I guess. But the thing is... I want to be an idol. Yes, an idol, in a girlsband. This is why my parents agreed that I should try by going to SM Academy. Due to my high grades, I joined without any problems. Before entering, they tested my dance and singing abilities. And now, here I am. Five months have passed and my life is like a dream. I'm training hard but I don't feel tired about that. 

DING!

" Hey Sohyeon, let's go! We're gonna be late for the training session! Come on!"

"Yeah, I'm coming Fany! Wait for me!" I said.

Oh Fany. My bestfriend. We got very close when I transfered and we're now inseperable. She's quite popular so she knows alot of people, and she introduced me to everyone she knew. Thanks to her, I even joined the XOXO Team. 

The XOXO Team...

We arrived at the school's theater.

"Hey guys! How's everyone?! Hi bro!" Fany said.

"Hi Fany! Hi Sohyeon!" they all replied.

The XOXO Team is the most famous after school club of the campus. Only famous and talented students can join the club. We actually are two teams in this club: first you have EXO, the most famous boysband if the campus. They haven't debuted yet but they are known for their skills and they are especially ... handsome! All of them! They're 12 perfect guys. One of the members, Sehun, is Fany's brother. They're suppose to be twins but they don't look alike. The second team is Symphoniiz, my team. We're a bran new girlsband and we haven't debuted yet. We're 6. Eunmi, Miyoung, Amy, Fany, Hyeri and me. We are very close with the boys of EXO. They're all like a family. Kris, Luhan, Lay, Xiumin, Tao, Chen, Suho, Chanyeol, D.O (or Kyungsoo), Kai, Sehun and...

"You're late. Because of you we lost 5 minutes of practice. You can't be an idol if you're not on time." a boy said coldly.

Yeah this boy is my nightmare. Byun Baekhyun... The most talented boy of the campus... And he hates me. Why? I don't know. He's been cold with everyone except his friends, EXO, and some members of Symphoniiz, but not me.

"Oh sorry mister "perfection" but we had class, not like someone here!" I said angrily.

"Baekhyun, don't talk like that to Sohyeon. And you know it's only 5 minutes." an other boy said.

This boy is definitly an angel! His name is Park Chanyeol. He's Fany's crush. I consider him like a brother or a father, always caring for me, a bit like Fany, which I consider as a sister, but more like a mother. He's called the "Happy Virus", always smiling. He's totally the coolest of EXO for me!

"Thanks Chanyeol! But don't worry, I can handle that jerk myself." I replied.

"Jerk? JERK?! I'm the jerk?! Well if I'm a jerk than you're a... !" Baekhyun said.

 

"Oh! How dare you call me a ! You're the one who -"
 
"STOOOOP! Calm down you two! We're in the same club so respect each other please!" Chanyeol said.
 
Crrrrr! The main door opened.
 
"Well well. I see everyone's ready for a training session here! Sit down everyone." said the teacher.
 
Mr. Jung was are music teacher. He was the one responsible for our club. His role was to train us, like a manager, somehow. He was very nice but strict too. I had alot of respect for him.
 
"So today, I have been thinking of a project for the school's festival, coming in 2 months. I ended up with an idea; I'll pair you all with someone else to sing and dance on few songs." said Mr. Jung
 
Everyone started to pair up with other people. Of course, I went to pair up with Fany. But the teacher interrupted us before I could do anything.
 
"Wait wait wait! I already made up the pairs! When I call your name, just go to the right side with your partner." Mr. Jung said.
 
He started to call out the names.
 
"Ok so... Hyeri with Sehun. Next is Chanyeol with Fany. Xiumin with Luhan, Chen with D.O, Kai with Lay, Minyoung with Suho, Kris with Tao, Amy with Eunmi and finally Sohyeon with... Baekhyun."
 
*OH MY GOD* I thought.
 
And that's how everything changed...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter! I know it's quite random but later in the story it'll become more interesting! Just wait a little! ^^ I'll be releasing the second chapter tonight. Anyway, feel free to subscribe and put coments!
Saranghae! <3