Him

Confused

"I can't believe it they want me to join dancing classes." said a tall guy while take a seat in the center of the cafeteria.

"You can dance Namjoon, believe me. Everybody can dance!" the other guy take a seat in front of the one he called Namjoon.

"Nah except me. Anyway, what class did they want you to join?"

"Uhm I can choose either vocal or music theory. Since I don't like music theory, maybe I’ll take vocal class. I prefer composition than music theory though."

"You should know theory first before you start composing."

"And I don't like too much theory."

"Good, then I don't like too much moving my body."

Namjoon grinned and this is make the guy in front of him irritated but didn't say anything. He sipped his orange juice and plug in his earphone.

"Yah! Hoseokie..."

"Hmm?"

"Do you know who's the guy with Jimin there?" asked Namjoon while pointed to the said direction with his chin. The one named Hoseok follow the direction and look at the boy. He saw Jimin with a boy take a seat at the corner of the cafeteria. He keep staring at the two before finally answer,

"I don't know."

"Aish you staring more than you need but you don't know. I thought you've met him before."

"I never see him before."

"Oh he must be from 1st grade! Today is their first day and no wonder we never meet him."

"I don't think so. The 1st grade have no permission to the cafeteria before the orientation done." said Hoseok still staring at the boy.

"Ah you right. Jimin didn't say anything to you?" asked Namjoon. Hoseok stop staring at them and avert his gaze to Namjoon.

"No."

"Okay then let's just forget about it. I need fill this form before the break ends."

Namjoon pull out a paper and start filling the form. It's a appeal form because he won't join dancing class. Meanwhile Hoseok avert his gaze back to the brunette. He wonder who is he and why he really close with Jimin. Hoseok was in daze and didn't pay attention when Namjoon talk to him.

"Ugh seriously, it's not like I don't like dancing but, I just won't do it! This stuff is really not cool... yeah at least for me. I prefer singing though. Hah... why can we just pick what class we want! If they reject my appeal, I don't know what gonna happen to my life!"

Namjoon waiting for the other respond, but it seems his friend doesn't listening to him. He look at his friend who keep his gaze to the direction where Jimin and his friend sits. He following his gaze and catch something different in Hoseok's eyes.

"Yah... Hoseok.... JUNG HOSEOK!" Namjoon yelled at him. Hoseok flinched and look at his friend. Namjoon smirked.

"Did you say something?" asked Hoseok dumbfounded.

"Talk to him."

"Huh?"

"Talk to him."

"Talk to him?"

"Talk to..." Namjoon paused and avert his gaze to Jimin's friend "him."

"What are you talking about?"

"Come on dude, don't be too stubborn. I'm your best buddy like ever, remember? I know anything about you."

"But seriously I just don't get it. It's not like I can just walking to him and say 'Hey I like you, wanna ' or something."

"And I think you're late, man."

"What?"

Namjoon pointed at the boy's again and Hoseok avert his gaze back to him. There they saw their senior from 3rd grade, Kim Seokjin sitting with them and have a fun chit-chat with the boys.

"The charming prince is started the game already... It's okay dude, it's only his first day though. He won't fall for him that fast... Just not today." said Namjoon, mumbling the last sentence.

"What a poor boy." said Hoseok while stood up and walk exit the cafeteria with Namjoon behind him.

 

***

 

Jimin back to his classroom five minutes before his lesson start. His teacher doesn't like it when the student late for his class, and Jimin won't get any detention because those simple thing. Jimin sits at his seat near the door, and place his head on the table while waiting for the teacher.

"Excuse me..." Jimin hear someone beside him. Then he lifting his head to meet a boy with milky skin giving him questioning look.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry, I'm looking for Park Jimin. Do you know where he is?"

"Park Jimin?" Jimin ask the boy and he nodded for the respond.  "I'm Park Jimin. Are you sure you looking for me?"

"Uhm actually Mr. Lee is the one who looking for you. He asked me to looking for Park Jimin from dance major A class 2nd grade."

"Oh you meet the right person then."

"Mr. Lee needs you now in his room."

"Now? Ugh, could you wait till my teacher come? I'll come with you after get his permission."

"It's okay I'll wait outside then."

Jimin wonder why Mr. Lee is calling him to his room. He doesn't do anything wrong lately and somehow this is make Jimin a bit worried. Besides that, why did Mr. Lee asked those stranger to looking for him. Then not long after that, the teacher comes and soon Jimin ask for permission. Once he got the permission, he bowed to the teacher and walk towards the door to approach the boy.

"Come on." the boy nod and start walking down the hallway. He seems uncomfortable because many people taking glance at him. But the boy try his best to avoiding them. Jimin noticed uneasiness from the boy.

"Have we ever met before?" asked Jimin.

"I don't think so, I'm new here."

"So you're from 1st grade?"

"Yeah."

Jimin nod his head understand. But he still curious why the boy was the one who looking for him when still many students from 2nd and 3rd grade known him. He is one of the popular students from dance major after all. In the other hand, the boy remains silent. He doesn't want to start conversation with the senior.

"Uhm anyway did Mr. Lee tell you why he needs me? I think I didn't make any mistake lately."

"He didn't tell me anything about you. Firstly, he took me to his room and he asked me about dance and stuff then..."

"Dance? Do you dance?" Jimin cut the boy.

"Yes."

"Wait... what major are you?" asked Jimin when they arrived in front of Mr. Lee's room.

"Dance major." answered the boy. He smiling at Jimin and continue, "Shall we come in?"

Jimin nodded and the boy open the door. Mr. Lee was waiting in his seat and smiling to the boys.

"Whoa you found him! I thought you might be brings Park Jimi from B class. Come on, take a seat."

"He told me you need me, sir. So what is it?"

"I heard you need one more person for your team. Have you got them already?"

"Not yet, sir. We still looking for someone can suit to our dancing style."

"Good then, I really recommend him to join your team!" Jimin look at the boy beside him, and the boy only widen his eyes.

"Wait... what team? I don't understand." said the boy honestly.

"In our school there's some dancing group made by the student. Some student with the same dancing style would gather and makes a group." said Mr. Lee before turn to Jimin, "So what do you think, Jimin?"

"Uhh I'll talk to Hoseok hyung later. We must see his skill first before deciding."

"Okay it's up to you. I just recommend him because seriously, his skill really awesome!" Mr. Lee turn to the boy and smile at him. The boy shyly smiled back to Mr. Lee.

"Well boys you can back to your class. Sorry for taking your time."

With that, Jimin and the boy stood up and bowed to Mr. Lee before headed to the door and exit the room.

"I can't believe it he called me only for telling me those stuff."

"Ugh I'm sorry."

"Eh it's not you, don't be sorry."

"But seriously I still don't get it what both of you talked about." said the boy innocently. Jimin chuckled.

"It's okay, you'll realize it soon. Anyway you know my name already but, uhm... I'm Jimin and what yours?" asked Jimin shyly but still open his hand for a handshake. The boy smiled.

"I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. I'm dance major A class 1st grade."

"Well Jungkook I'll tell you when me and my friend ready to see your skill. Is it okay for you?"

"Nope, totally fine."

"I guess... see you next time?"

"See you, Jimin hyung~." said Jungkook cutely and waved to him.

Jungkook turn and left Jimin who still in daze. He keep staring at Jungkook’s back.

"How could such cute and innocent boy be a dancer..."

 

--------------------------

 

It's 5am here and my eyes hurt lol 

Uhm anyway, I forget telling you. English is not my first language, and I admit it my english is horrible. My english is and I'll never understand about grammar and stuff, yeah you know....

I'm sorry about it. Like I said before, this is my first time writing story, so I need learn more and improve my writing skill. Though Idk I have those kind of skill or not haha. I'm really sorry if it disappointing. I'll work harder for the next chapter.

Well, let me know what do you think about my story (especially the storyline) :D

Thank you for subscribe and the comments...

 

P.S.  I'm sad Bangtan ends their debut promotions already. But they promise they'll comeback with cooler image and I really can't wait for it kkkkk xD