Like

Confused

Taehyung stood in front of a coffee shop. It was 7.15 pm and he wonder if Jin was waiting for him so long. He peeked into the cafe before stepped in. Taehyung taking glance to the entire cafe trying to find Jin. He sighed in relief because Jin is nowhere to be seen. It means he could relax for a while and doesn’t need to worry for making the older waiting.

Taehyung took a seat at the corner. There was a stage and someone was performing there. Taehyung sat down as he stare at the guy on the stage. He sang Reason by 4Men while playing a piano. He couldn’t see his face because it covered by the piano. He moved to the seat beside him so he could get better view of the guy. He has beautiful voice. Taehyung thought. Taehyung was about calling the waiter when the guy on the stage make eye contact with him. Taehyung squinted his eyes and he gasped when he realize who was the performer.

“Jin hyung....”

 

You can lean on me, it must been hard for you
You waited so long
Took too long to come back to you
I hope this isn’t just accidental
My heart knows you first and tells me
I was waiting for you

It was love from long before
I will scream to the world that I love you
I will protect you from now on
Even if my body changes
My heart is still here
My heart knows you first

 

Jin ended his song. The entire cafe clap their hands for Jin. He bowed to the audience and thanked them. He take a glance to Taehyung and winked at him which made Taehyung chuckled. He got off from the stage and approached Taehyung.

“Is this a surprise or what?” Taehyung asked as Jin take a seat in front of him.

“I’m bored when I’m waiting someone and I think I can use the stage for lose my bored.” Jin shrugged.

“I’m sorry.” Taehyung mumbled and look down. This was make Jin giggling.

“Haha... This is my cafe, well my brother’s actually. He wanted me to sing here for entertain the customer.”

Jin explained as he averted his eyes to the entire cafe. Taehyung mouthed an ‘o’ and nodded his head.

“Anyway, have you order yet?” Jin asked and Taehyung shook his head.

“Order anything you want. My treat.” He continue and winked to Taehyung. Taehyung wonder if Jin have something in his eyes because he winked too often. When Taehyung about to open his mouth, “Hyung!!!”

Jin shouted to someone at the cashier place. Not long after that, a blond guy appeared bring the menu. He was too stylish for a waiter. He approached them and smirked to Jin.

“Good evening master. What can I do for you?”

“Shut up Himchan and just give him the menu.”

“Aw so this is master’s new boyfriend. He’s so cute! You have good taste master!”

“HYUNG!”

“Hahaha... okay okay calm down brother.”

Taehyung chuckled at the two. The guy –which name is Himchan- gave Taehyung the menu and smiling to him. Taehyung accepted it but he didn’t open the menu.

“Hyung, you order for me.” Taehyung requested, Jin looked at the younger confused.

“What? This is my treat Taehyung you can order anything.”

“But I want you order for me.... please hyung.” Taehyung whined and show his puppy eyes to Jin.

“Omo he is so cute, Jin!” Himchan grinned and pinched Taehyung’s cheek.

“Who allowed you to touch him!”

“Wow the prince is mad.” Himchan smirked.

“Himchan I beg you. I want you bring us your today’s special menu, please.”

“Sure master. Anything else?”

“No.”

“I’ll be back, cutie.” Himchan said while pinched Taehyung’s cheek again. Jin was about to slap Himchan but he could dodge it and giggled to himself. Jin cursed silently and back to his seat.

“Sorry about that.  We shouldn’t meet here next time.”

“Nope. Is he your brother?”

“Unfortunately, yes.”

Taehyung chuckled at the answer. He averted his eyes to the entire cafe. Meanwhile Jin smiled like idiot as staring to the younger.

“Hyung, why did you pick those song?” Taehyung asked suddenly.

“What song?”

“The song you sang earlier.”

“Uh I-I don’t know. I-I just wanted sing it.” Jin stuttered. Actually he had a reason why he sang that song.

“You have beautiful voice hyung.”

“Huh?”

“I like it.”

Taehyung gave him his best smile. Jin stared at Taehyung dumbfound. He could feel the heat on his face. He wanted to say anything but his tounge seems doesn’t let him to say it out. He rubbed his sweaty palm and mouthed a thank you to him.

“Excuse me master, we bring your order.” Himchan approached them with big grin.

“Stop calling me master.”

“We have someone special here, Jin.” Himchan said and turn to the youngest, “Enjoy your night, cutie.”

“Thank you hyung.” Taehyung said while Himchan winked to him.

“Enjoy your date guys!” Himchan whispered to them and rushed to his place as he giggled like crazy person. Jin wanted run from those cafe but it impossible because it’s gonna make their night even worse.

“I swear I’ll kill him when he's asleep tonight.”

 

***

 

Jungkook and Jimin opened the door of the practice room to find Hoseok there. They stepped in and approached the elder  who grinned like idiot looking down at his phone. Hoseok noticed them and greet them.

“You come Jungkook.”

“I told him he doesn’t need to come if he won’t, but he whined and did aegyo thing. I can’t resist.” Jimin pointed out and placed down his backpack.

“I didn’t do aegyo, hyung~” Jungkook whined as he placed his backpack beside Jimin’s.

“That is, you just show it. It’s an aegyo for me.”

Jungkook pouted hearing that. Hoseok and Jimin can’t help but laughed at Jungkook childish act. Hoseok relieved because Jimin is totally fine that day. Hoseok told them to do some stretching because he did it already earlier. After they did the stretching, they tell Jungkook about every dance moves. They even showed Jungkook their dance. Jungkook amazed with it. They practiced for two hours.

“You’re really great Jungkook. I can’t remember I could did such thing when I was freshman.” Hoseok said, mumbled the last part. Jungkook only gave him a smile as he wipe his sweat.

“Jungkook, can you do me afavor?” Jimin asked him. Jungkook and Hoseok turn their attention to Jimin.

“What is it, hyung?”

“Show me a solo dance.” Jimin replied it in serious tone. Jungkook chuckled at him.

“What solo dance?”

“Anything. Some random dance or whatever.”

Jungkook hesitated but still stood up. Jimin played some random music. Jungkook think for a while before start moving his body. He tried to suit the tempo. He was really focus but enjoy it.This is made the elder amazed.

“Wow!” Hoseok claps his hand, while Jimin still in daze. Jungkook smiled at them as he wipe the sweat that run from his temple.

Suddenly, Jungkook’s phone rang. He reached out his phone, there’s a calling for him.

“Yoongi hyung.”

He excused himself to answer the call. Hoseok and Jimin looked at each other. Jimin just shrugged but Hoseok could catch something different in Jimin’s eyes. Jungkook came back not long after that.

“Yoongi hyung is waiting me. I must go home right now.”

“We finish the practice though. But I need to stay for a while.”

“I’ll gofirst then. Bye hyung.”

They waved Jungkook good bye. Hoseok approached Jimin and sit beside him. He leaned back to the wall and sighed.

“I never expected it he would turn that y when dancing.” Hoseok said make Jimin turn his head to facing him.

“What do you mean hyung?”

“He is y. Jungkook is y. Is it not too obvious?” Hoseok pointed out cause Jimin groaned.

“No! You can’t call him y, hyung!”

“What?”

“I mean he’s too young if you tell him he’s y..... Though he really is.” Jimin mumbled. This was make Hoseok laughing.

“Jimin?”

“Hm?”

“Do you like him, don’t you?”

“No!” Jimin shot a glare to Hoseok. Shock at the sudden question.

“Yes.”

“No, hyung!”

“Not yet.”

“No....” Jimin hesitated before continue, “I don’t know.”

“I take that as yes.”

“He’s attractive, but it’s not that easy for telling I like him or not. I just.... I don’t know. He’s too young for this stuff.”

Hoseok looked at the younger. He chuckled as he rub Jimin’s back.

“It’s just about the time. Don’t worry.”

“Yeah time for you too, hyung.” Jimin smirked to Hoseok who confused with Jimin sudden act.

“What?”

“Taehyung.”

Hoseok didn’t answer. He felt heat on his face as he trying to avoiding Jimin’s judging eyes.

“I don’t understand.”

“I know everything, hyung.”

“I don’t know.”

“You like him.”

Hoseok turn to Jimin. He didn’t answer it. Jimin still had that smirked on his face.

“Why I feel like we have same problem.” Hoseok said and this is make them giggled. They shared the same problem and they tried to laugh their own problem. Poor.

 

-----------------------

 

UPDATES CHAPTER 4 & 5

i feel like this chapter is too short. i'm sorry guys ><

my new semester is coming and i need to prepare anything for it sobsss

i think i'm gonna make it double updates if i take too long for go online and update new chapter in the future :]

thank you for waiting patiently guys. i'm happy you enjoying my story.

sorry for so much typos ><