My Brothers

Confused

Namjoon stood in front of Hoseok’s classroom with a piece of paper. His lips curved into a smile as he read again and again what he had wrote there. It was his own lyric of his own song. Namjoon and Hoseok were join a composing competition this Saturday. Namjoon mostly made the song. He just asked Hoseok to help him sing the ‘singing’ part. Though he can do it by himself, he still need help because his song is only contains rap. That’s why, he won’t collapsed on the stage because he do rapping and singing by himself at a night.

A minute later the bell rang and the teacher came out from the class. Hoseok stepped out from his classroom and looked for Namjoon. Namjoon waved at him while Hoseok approached the taller one. Namjoon can’t help but grinned at him.

“Oh what now, Namjoon?” asked Hoseok lazily.

“Take this. It’s the final lyric you should sing later.”

Namjoon handed him the paper. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows before eyed the paper.

“So, what do you think? I skipped the last subject to write this.” Namjoon continued. He waited Hoseok’s reaction.

“Good. We can use it I guess.”

Namjoon grinned and he hugged Hoseok suddenly.

“YAH! What are you doing?!”

“Thank you so much, Jung Hoseok! You know how important this competition for me. The judge is Bang Yongguk and Woo Jiho, and you know how much I admire them.”

“Yeah... but can you please stop doing this. It’s weird.” Hoseok said.

Namjoon giggled and released Hoseok.

“We have final practice tomorrow. Since you have dance practice too tomorrow, what about we practice at your place? We can ask Jimin and his boyfriend’s opinion about the song.”

“Whatever.” Hoseok said as he walks slowly leaving Namjoon.

“Jung Hoseok I love you~”

Namjoon can’t stop giggled like crazy. He backhugged Hoseok while they walked down the hallway.

While Namjoon clinged to the dancer, there’s someone watch them and grinned a bit.

“What are you two doing?”

“T-taehyung?” Hoseok stopped as he slap Namjoon’s hands from his waist.

Namjoon shocked and look at the direction.

“Hey Tae.” Namjoon said and released Hoseok.

“I can leave now if I’m disturbing your time.” Taehyung said before he turn his body and start leave them.

“No! That’s not like what you think!” Hoseok shouted as he approached the younger, before that he make sure to shot a glare to Namjoon who only grinned.

“Haha... I know. I’m just kidding.” Taehyung said and this made Hoseok sighed in relief.

“So guys, I gotta go now.” Namjoon said.

“Eh hyung, I thought you and Hoseok hyung gonna go home together.”

“Nah... I know he wants walked you home.”

Hearing that Hoseok blushed. And this was make Namjoon grinned more.

“We go home together then.” Taehyung suggested, but Namjoon shook his head.

“You two go home first. I have something to do at the library.” Namjoon waved them goodbye. As he slowly walked leaving them.

“Hoseok-ah...! Don’t forget to practice the song at home!” Namjoon shouted.

Hoseok didn’t reply him. He just watched Namjoon till he lost from his sight.

“What song?” Taehyung asked and make Hoseok snapped to reality again.

“Ah nothing. Just a composition by Namjoon. He often asked me about my opinion.” Hoseok said as he smile to the younger. Taehyung nodded understand. Well, Taehyung didn’t know Hoseok and Namjoon join composing competition.

“Shall we go home now?”

Hoseok nodded and they walked together. There’s no many students left because the school is finished already, also the 3rd grade student HhjhhhhHdidn’t have any additional classes.

“How was your day, Tae?”

“Bad. I had historical and literature today. I hate those subject like ever.” Taehyung said and pouted. Hoseok chuckled at the answer.

“My friends from vocal major always complained about that subject too.”

They was near to the school gates. And suddenly Taehyung called out someone.

“Jin hyung!” Taehyung shouted and stop walking. Hoseok also stop at his track.

Jin turned his head to find Taehyung waved his hand at him. The older smiled before approached the younger.

“I was about texting you to ask something.” Jin said.

“Really? What you wanted to ask, hyung?”

Jin didn’t answer. He stared at Hoseok with full of dislike, and Hoseok only rolled his eyes and threw his gaze to the other direction.

“Oh Hoseok hyung, you know him already don’t you?” asked Taehyung to Hoseok. Hoseok snapped out from his thought and looked at Taehyung, then at Jin.

“Hmm.” Hoseok hesitated before answer lazily.

Jin cleared his throat to get the attention from the younger.

“So, I like to invite you to my house this Saturday. Are you free, Tae?” Jin asked. Taehyung think for a while, trying to remember his list-to-do on weekend.

“Sure.” Taehyung replied.

“Okay, see you then.” Jin waved at him then leave Taehyung and Hoseok. But before he leave, he make sure to shot a glare to Hoseok who sent him a glare too. Taehyung too oblivious noticed the dislike of the elder.

“Oh hyung, you can join me and Jin hyung if you want.” Taehyung suggested as they continue walk leaving the school gates.

“Nope, thanks. I have another plan though.” Hoseok replied with a smile. He really wanted spending a night with the younger, but he couldn’t just ask him yet.

They walked down the street to Taehyung’s apartment. They didn’t talk much. Sometimes Hoseok felt bad being so quiet near the younger. He just too nervous everytime Taehyung around him.

“We’re here.” Taehyung said as they stopped in front of a big building. Hoseok snapped out from his thought and looked at the younger.

“So you live here? It’s not far from my place!”

“Really? Where do you live?”

“About three blocks from here.... Uhm the red building there.” Hoseok pointed the said building and Taehyung followed the direction. He mouthed an ‘o’ before turn to the older.

“So, wanna come in?” Taehyung asked.

Hoseok blinked.

He knew he would spending more time with the younger. He could watch movie together, do their homework, or maybe he can teach him how to dance. But..... no.

“Maybe next time, Taehyung-ah.” Hoseok replied.

Yes, he wouldn’t spend that day with him. Taehyung only nodded.

Hoseok excused himself go home. He sighed in relief because Taehyung didn’t force him to stay in his place. Although Hoseok wanted spending more time with the younger, he doesn’t ready for it. He knew if he doesn’t make any move like Jin did, he would lost Taehyung.

Hell no.

Hoseok shouldn’t think like that. He shook his head as he released another sigh. He must take Taehyung out next time. He promised to himself.

 

***

It was Saturday afternoon. Jin busy in the kitchen since very early morning. What’s make Jin really busy at this weekend? Yeah, Taehyung. The younger would visit him that day. So he woke up earlier than usual to make any kind of foods. But Jin was too confused to decided what should he make first. And because he won’t wasting time, he decided to only make cupcakes. After finished baking and prepare the cupcakes, Jin went to his room and throw his body to his bed. He need to cleaned himself first before meet the younger. He let out a sigh before get up and take his towel and go to the bathroom.

After 10 minutes showering, he stepped out from his bathroom with a towel around his waist. He reached for his phone and slide it open to find a message from Taehyung. His face lit up as he read the message.

Hyung, I arrived in front of Army coffee shop. Which one is your house?

Jin fast pressed the reply option then text him back.

I’ll be there in few minutes. Just stay there ;)

Jin dressed and fix his hair before he rush to the front door. His house is beside Himchan’s shop. So he asked Taehyung to waited him there.

Jin saw a small figure he knows really well waited in front of Army coffee shop. He approached the younger slowly. He inhaled deeply before tapped the younger’s back.

“Hey.” Jin smiled at him. The younger turn his back and smiled back to Jin.

“Oh hey hyung. I was about to greet your brother inside.” Taehyung said.

“I’m coming in the right time then,” Jin mumbled, well he won’t his plan ruined by Himchan that day, “Come on follow me.”

Jin smiled as he pulled Taehyung’s hand to his. They walked to Jin’s house and stop right in front of his front door. Jin reached for the key and open it.

“Do you live only with your brother?” Taehyung asked.

Jin stop and look down. He let out a sigh and turn to Taehyung.

“Yeah, my parents are abroad and they’re really busy.” Jin said as he smiled to the younger.

“Ugh... I’m sorry hyung.”

“Nah it’s okay,” Jin shrugged and step in to his house, “Come in.”

Taehyung stepped in as he eyed the living room of Jin’s house. He inhaled deeply as he smiled to himself.

“What with that smile?” Jin chuckled.

“I like the scent of your house,” Taehyung closed his eyes as he inhaled deeply again, trying to enjoy the scent of Jin’s house. Slowly he open his eyes and averted his gaze to Jin, “coffee, just like your brother’s shop.”

Jin chuckled at the answer. He’s glad Taehyung happy in his house.

“Anyway, I read your message in tumblr,” Jin said as he walked to kitchen with Taehyung behind him, “and I fulfil your wish.”

“Really? Did you really make it? I was just joking, hyung.” Taehyung laughed.

“I want you try it for once. I don’t have much time for making any foods so I only made some cupcakes.” Jin said as he prepared the cupcakes.

Taehyung blinked. He stared at the cupcakes Jin prepared. The cupcakes has various topping on it.

“Is it Natsu and Happy from Fairy Tail? Oh my God Hyung! You made Fairy Tail characters too!” Taehyung excited finding characters from his favorite anime on one of Jin’s cupcakes.

“Yeah, I watched out your blog and found out that you watching Fairy Tail lately.”

“Hmm I found one of my stalker here.” Taehyung said as he pinch Jin’s nose.

“Yah I’m not your stalker.”

“Yes, you are.”

“No!”

“Yes and thank you.”

“I’m not your stalker, I’m your admirer.”

“What?”

Taehyung blinked at the answer. Jin widen his eyes because he didn’t mean to shout that words. He tried to play it cool and hope the younger didn’t hear anything.

“Nothing.”

“Ah what did you say hyung?” Taehyung whined and pouted. Jin turned his body to face the younger. He cupped Taehyung’s face as he leaned closer to him.

“I said I’m not your stalker. This is very clear okay? Now let’s eat the cupcakes. Remember, I made this special for you.”

Slowly Taehyung’s lips curved into a smile. Jin released him and let Taehyung sit on the dining chair. Jin follow the younger and sat beside him.

“I know you really really like eating.”

“Haha... because I’m hungry, hyung. It’s very natural if a human hungry, isn’t it?” Taehyung said as he reached a cupcake with V sign on top of it.

Jin didn’t answer it. He eyed the younger munching his cupcake. Jin found it really cute. He couldn’t stop staring at the younger.

“But a human doesn’t feed his own cheek.” Jin chuckled. Taehyung looked at Jin confused.

“Huh?”

Jin leaned closer to the younger. He wiped the cream from Taehyung’s cheek.

“See? You are definitely not a human.”

“Aish.”

Taehyung slapped Jin on his arm. Then he reached for a tissue and wiped his cheek. Jin giggled looking at the younger’s act.

“Anyway, I heard Hoseok hyung also like cooking. You can invite him too someday and cooking together with him.”

Hearing that, Jin’s face turned dark. He lost his smile suddenly when Taehyung said those name. He really won’t talking about Hoseok especially with Taehyung.

“Yeah.... someday.” Jin replied lazily.

“Seriously, I wanna three of us go out sometimes. You two are like my brothers to me.” Taehyung said. While Jin clenched his fist. He really couldn’t hide it anymore. He wanted to tell the younger if he really hate Hoseok.

“Taehyung-ah?”

“Yes?”

“Can we... can we not talking about Hoseok?”

Taehyung frowned. Jin’s plead really make him confused. He didn’t know why Jin won’t talked about Hoseok.

“W-why?”

“Just don’t talk about him.”

“I don’t understand. Why, hyung? Tell me.” Taehyung plead.

“JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM, TAEHYUNG-AH!”  Jin screamed.

“..............”

Taehyung didn’t answer anything. He remain silent. He really shocked because of Jin’s sudden outburst. Jin felt guilty seeing the younger like that. He didn’t mean to shouting like that to the younger.

“I’m so-“

“You don’t need shouting like that.”

“I didn’t mean to-“

“I just wanted to know what happened between you two.”

“It’s just nothing. There’s nothing to worry about, Tae.”

“I need to go now.” Taehyung sighed as he get up from his seat.

“Tae, listen to me. I’m sorry for the outburst. I can explain to you. I’m-“

“You said there’s nothing to worry about, right? Fine! I won’t ask you anymore then!”

Jin clenched his fist and got up from his seat.

“FINE!” Jin shouted right before Taehyung reached front door’s knob, “We hate each other! Me and Hoseok had something bad in the past, and you don’t have to know what it is!”

Taehyung stopped at his track. His back still facing Jin.

“What really bothers me is because he likes you! Jung Hoseok likes you! He’s not liking you in brother way! He fell for you Kim Taehyung!”

Taehyung froze, still remain silent.

“Those thought really bothers me because I do the same thing! I like you! I like you Kim Taehyung! I fell for you! Didn’t you realize anything? Am I not that obvious showing it to you? Does Hoseok not that obvious too in your eyes? Goddamn it Kim Taehyung!”

“.........”

Still no answer from Taehyung. Slowly he walked to the front door. He turned the knob and open the door. But before he stepped out from Jin’s house, he turn to face Jin. He even couldn’t look him in the eye.

“I’m sorry, hyung.”

 

And he left Jin’s house with a single tears fall down to his cheek.

 

-----------------------

UPDATE !!!!

Whoah it's been almost 2 months since my last update. I'm kinda busy last month because so many assignments I have to do.

Forgive me if this chapter disappointing because I felt too lazy to check it again lol

Well, about Jin and Hoseok problem I'll reveal it in the next chapter. I'll try update it soon

AND FOR MY BELOVED SUBSCRIBERS OMG. I didn't expect it would reach more than 50 subscribers in 6 months.

Thank you so much guys *throw heart with Taehyung*