Your Number

Confused

Taehyung leave his apartment 15 minutes before his class starts. He only needs 5 minutes to his school by walking though. He starts his day cheerfully. He mumbling his favorite song and enjoy the view of Seoul in the morning. When he almost arrived at the school gates, he saw Jimin talking with someone. Jimin saw him and waved to him.

"Hey, good morning!" Taehyung approached them.

"Good morning dude!” said Jimin. Jimin's friend smile to Taehyung and Taehyung smiled back to him. He elbowed Jimin and raised his eyebrow to Taehyung. Jimin gave him questioning look before realize what does it mean and nodded understand.

“Taehyung, this is Namjoon hyung from composing major. And Namjoonie hyung, this is my best friend, Taehyung from vocal major.” Jimin introduced them.

“Ah... so your name is Taehyung. ”

“Nice to meet you, hyung.”

“Uhh shall we go now? I have Mr. Kang for my first class and it’s 5 minutes before....... OH MY GOD FIVE MINUTES....!!!” Jimin screams and run leaving Namjoon and Taehyung, but before he too far he turn around and yelled, “See you later guys...!!!”

“That kid. Are you sure he is your best friend?” said Namjoon and walk slowly entering the school. Taehyung chuckles.

“To be honest I pretend I don’t know him sometimes.” said Taehyung and it makes Namjoon burst into laughter.

 

***

 

Time goes very slowly that day. Well, at least for Hoseok. It’s lunchtime already and he sits at his favorite spot of the cafeteria, waiting for Namjoon. He really bored and he hope Namjoon will build up his mood. They’re best friend after all. Namjoon knows him very well.

“What with that face?” asked a guy suddenly while taking a seat in front of  Hoseok. Yes, it’s Namjoon.

“I’m bored.” said Hoseok expressionless.

“I bet you forgot bring your iPod.” said Namjoon and Hoseok only shrugged. Namjoon sighed then continue, “I met him.”

“Who?”

Him.

“What him?”

“Oh come on Jung Hoseok...” Namjoon rolled his eyes. Before he continue, his gaze catch somenone. “Taehyung!!!”

Taehyung searching the one who called him while Namjoon waved his hand. Taehyung smiled at the older and approached them. Hoseok turn his head, his eyes widen.

“What the hell Kim Namjoon!” Hoseok muttered to Namjoon and Namjoon smirked. Taehyung take a seat beside Namjoon.

“Ugh I still feel very strange here.” Taehyung sighed.

“I thought Jimin with you.”

“No, he said he too tired and couldn’t walk because of the acrobatic class or something. I don’t know.” Taehyung shrugged and open his cola can. Namjoon nodded understand before coughing.

“Oh Taehyung this is my friend, Jung Hoseok.” Hoseok smiled awkwardly to the younger. “Hoseok yah... be nice to him!”

Hoseok shoot Namjoon a glare. Taehyung and Namjoon giggles.

“Aish I forgot take my appeal result! I need to go now.” Namjoon stood up from his seat.

“Yah! Yah! Kim Namjoon!” Hoseok started panic. He won’t be alone with Taehyung after all.

“Taehyungie... Hoseok is a nice guy. He just weird sometimes. But just get closer with him, actually he’s very nice.” said Namjoon to Taehyung. Taehyung chuckles.

“Bye Hoseokie~” Namjoon winked at him and really leave both of them. Hoseok face palmed and sighed. All he want is hide right here and then because seriously he’s really awkward when meet new people. Sometimes he regret called Namjoon is his best friend.

“So... Hoseok hyung, may I know what major are you?” asked Taehyung. Hoseok looking at him. He give Taehyung questioning look.

“Wait... Why did you call me hyung? Am I older than you?” asked Hoseok dumbfounded. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, blank expression cover all his face.

“Ugh I’m sorry, I don’t know that is a fake one.” said Taehyung pointed at Hoseok’s name tag. Hoseok followed the direction. It’s written 940218 which is his date of birth.

“Nah... this is not fake. Uhh this is, sometimes I thought it’s a weird idea to add this stuff on the name tag.”

“Yeah I think it’s only happened in this school.” said Taehyung. Hoseok nodded his head understand.

“You can call me without a ‘hyung’ if you want.”

“I’m sorry but, it just feels strange calling someone older than me without it. Do you mind it if I use those hyung?”

“Nevermind.” Hoseok give hime a genuine smile before continue, “I’m dancing major anyway. What about you Taehyung?”

“I’m vocal.”

“I thought we’re from same major. Because..... yeah I saw you with Jimin yesterday.”

“Oh Jimin told me about you yesterday though.”

“Eh? Did he tell you something weird about me?”

“Haha... nope, he just told me he has a dancing team with Hoseok hyung. Just it.”

Hoseok sighed in relief, then he sipped his orange juice awkwardly. He wanted to ask many questions to the boy, but he just keep it all. The younger break the silence finally.

“I know it’s creepy, but I have this one habit.”

“Hm? What is it?” Hoseok interested with what the boy going to say.

“Uhm... I guess you....” Taehyung eyed the older. He stared from his hair, his eyes, until his fingers and continue, “.....like cooking?”

“How did you know???” Hoseok shocked. It’s true he likes cooking. He didn’t expected the younger would guess it correctly. “Well, I mean yeah I like cooking. But it’s not like cooking is my hobby or something. I just like..... making something to eat?”

“My dad told me, whenever I meet new people just look all over his body and you know their hobbies, their habits, even their personalities.” said Taehyung smiling to the older.

“Whoa... I thought you have sixth sense or something.”

“You can do it too, hyung.”

“No, I don’t have that kind of skill.”

“Just once. Try on me.” Taehyung suggested. Hoseok didn’t answer anything. He hesitated if he should try it or not.

“Fine, I’ll try it once.” Hoseok eyed the boy. He stared from his fingers, his lips, and his eyes, “I guess you....”

“Hm?”

“Play drum!”

Taehyung blinked before he burst into laughter. This is make Hoseok confused. He embarassed because he knows he guessed it wrongly.

“I knew I shouldn’t try it.” Hoseok pouted.

“Haha... no hyung, it’s true I play instrument but not a drum. I played saxophone.”

“Saxophone?”

“Yeah, but I stopped playing it and just focus on vocal.”

“Ahh I did look at your lips but I couldn’t notice anything about saxophone there. Guess I don’t have any skill for it.”

They laughed together. This is make Hoseok realized he really likes Taehyung’s lips. Well, that’s why he didn’t notice anything about saxophone beside the perfection of his lips.

“Do you have any classes after this, hyung?”

“Nope. I’m free for an hour.”

“I need to go now, my class start in 10 minutes. It’s nice to meet you hyung.” Taehyung flashed him a smile and about to get up from his seat when suddenly,

“Taehyung wait!!!” Hoseok called him.

“Why hyung?” Taehyung back to his seat.

“Ugh nevermind. Umm i-it’s nice to meet you too.” Hoseok smiled awkwardly. Taehyung give him a confused look but smiled back at him finally. He was get up from his seat, but again,

“Uhh Taehyungie!!!” Hoseok called him again. Taehyung turn around and it make him more confused than before.

“Uhm I know we just meet, but you really nice friend to talk with. It’s a bit weird but, uhm may I- may I have your number? It’s okay if you won’t give it though.” Hoseok held his phone tightly in his hand. Taehyung blinked a few times before smiled to him.

“Sure.” He reached Hoseok phone and type his number on it. He give the device back to Hoseok and wave goodbye to him before exited the cafeteria.

Hoseok smiled at his phone. Other people might think he’s crazy or something. He saved Taehyung’s number and open messages menu. He obviously texted someone he really hates in the world.

 

To: Kim Namjoon

I hate you so in much. And the thing I hate the most is the fact that you are my best friend who knows everything about me! Damn it Kim Namjoon! @-@

 

***

 

Jungkook take a seat at the bus stop bench near his school. He’s not waiting for a bus though. He waiting for someone.

“Jungkook?”

“Oh Jimin hyung.” Jungkook flashed a smile to him and Jimin smiled back to him. No, he doesn’t waiting for Jimin.

“Waiting for someone?” asked Jimin take a seat beside Jungkook.

“Yes. My brother.”

“Brother? Do you have brother in this school?”

“Yeah, he’s 3rd grade.” said Jungkook. Jimin chuckles.

“Jungkookie... are you gonna waiting for you brother till he finish his classes? I mean, 3rd grade student still have class till next 2 hours.”

“What?” Jungkook turn his head to Jimin.

“Yeah... that’s what I read from notice board.”

“He didn’t tell me anything.” Jungkook pouted.

“Guess he’s forget telling you.”

Jungkook nodded. Not long after that he got a message from his brother. Jimin is right. His brother said he still have classes till next 2 hours. Jungkook sighed.

“Aish it’s useless waiting him here. If only he told me earlier.”

“Haha... it’s okay, you won’t meet me if you take the earlier bus.” Jimin teased. Jungkook looked at him and rolled his eyes.

“Anyway, I’ve told my friend already about you. He wanted meet you soon. He really curious about your skill too.”

“I’m not that awesome, that Mr. Lee is really too much seriously.”

“And you know what, my bus is coming not on the right time.” Jungkook avert his gaze to the coming bus. Both Jimin and Jungkook get up.

“Bye hyung.” Jungkook smiled at him. Jimin waved to the younger. He stepped in to the bus, but suddenly he stop at his track. He arguing with his self if he should ask something to the younger or not.

“Yah kid! You coming or not!” yelled the bus driver to Jimin.

“Wait a moment, ahjusshi.” he said to the man and turn to Jungkook. He approached the boy who confused with Jimin action.

“Uhm Jungkookie, can I- uhh...... can I have your number please?” Jimin hand his phone and smiled awkwardly to the younger. Jungkook shock a bit but smiled back to him. He reached the device and type his number as fast as he could.

“Yah kid! I’m leaving now!” yelled the driver again.

“I’m coming!” Jimin yelled back right after Jungkook gave back the device to him. He mouthed a ‘thank you’ and turn around to step in to the bus. He keep smiling like idiot while saving Jungkook’s number.

 

010-1997-0901 ~ Jungkookie :)

 

-----------------------

 

hey guys =D

idk why im talkin about number in this chapter lol

tbh im not sure how to start the first part, im sorry if it turns creepy tho VV

and about Jungkook's number I just picked it randomly from his dob, idk theres someone using it or not lol

are you curious about yoongi role here? kkkk well he'll gonna make his appearence on the next chapter. hope you guys anticipated it =D

thank you for reading, subscribe, and the comments guys. thank you for giving love for this story, i'll work harder for making a better storyline. thank you so much ><

sorry for so much typos ><

 

P.S. is there anyone here likes BAP? omg BAP is back! asdfghjkl their concept really surprised me tho. i cant believe they're using such concept, i mean society and stuff. i think it's gonna be awesome, i really cant wait tbh kkkk