Hyung!

Confused

It’s a gloomy day for Taehyung. He spent his breaktime in his classroom. He kept staring at his textbook since the teacher left. Dumb and stupid, that was he thought about himself for a whole lesson.

“What’s the difference between pre-classical music era and classical music era... what the hell.” he mumbled to himself. He was too busy with his own thought and didn’t realize when someone approached him and take a seat in front of him, obivously staring at him.

“What’s the difference between medieval music and renaissance music...... well I wasn’t even born yet you should know that!”

Taehyung heard someone chuckled. He lift his head to see a tall figure sitting in front of him.

“Medieval music was controlled by monks and most of it was about religion, while renaissance music was more cheerful and lighter and had more tones on it. Basically renaissance era had same style with medieval era, yeah only its religion and voices made it sounds different.”

Taehyung stared at the guy dumbfounded. The guy smiled at Taehyung.

“Jin hyung......”

“What?” the guy chuckled. Well, it’s Seokjin.

“What are you doing here, hyung?” asked Taehyung, still amazed.

“I thought you need help.”

“Oh my God...” Taehyung face palmed. He felt embarassed because Jin saw every dumb thing he did.

“It’s okay, I don’t like this subject though.”

“But you said it like you’re a master or something.”

“It’s basic, Taehyung.  I think it’s important for us.”

“Ugh I’ve never met this stuff before. I’m bad at historical and literature.” Taehyung pouted.

“You should work harder then.” Jin ruffled Taehyung’s hair. They didn’t care there’s many Taehyung’s classmates obviously staring at them.

“Don’t touch my hair! You must pay for it if you ruined it.”

“Oh really?”

Jin leaned forward and ruffled Taehyung’s hair harsher. Taehyung tried to push Jin’s hand from his head.

“Stop hyung! Okay okay I’ll work harder and you don’t need to pay my hair, okay!” Taehyung begged and Jin stop his action. He giggled and back to his seat.

“That isn’t what I need though.”

“Then what??”

“Smile.”

“Huh?”

“I haven’t see your smile today.”

Taehyung froze at the word. He felt butterflies in his stomach as his lips slowly curved into a smile.

“That’s better.” Jin gave his best smile to Taehyung and they giggled.

They kept silent for a moment. They could heard some of Taehyung’s classmates whispers something about them.

Are they a couple?

Omo they’re so cute!

They’re perfect couple!

It made Taehyung uncomfortable, while Jin just shrugged it off. Taehyung coughed and break the silent.

“Uhm to be honest there’s something I want to ask you since our first meet, hyung.”

“Hm? What is it?”

Taehyung didn’t answer. He eyed Jin –like he did to Hoseok too- from his hair, his eyes, his lips, and his hands. Jin frowned at him. He leaned back and shift uncomfortably in his seat.

“W-what are you doing?”

“Hyung, do you like animations such Japanese anime or something?”

“Yeah I like it. Why?”

“Whooaa great! We have same hobby then!” Taehyung yelled and clap his hands as his body bounced up and down. Jin chuckled at Taehyung childish action.

“Wait... what’s the great point of liking animations?”

“My friends always think it’s a weird habit for liking that stuff.” Taehyung pouted and Jin chuckled at the answer.

“That’s what my friends told me too.” Jin shrugged, before continue,”Tae, are you free this Friday night?”

“Hm... no, I have something to do. Why do you asking, hyung?”

“Ah... I was planning if we could go out together.” said Jin, disappointment covered all over his face. Taehyung smirked.

“Haha, I’m kidding hyung. I have nothing to do at home. Sure, I’ll come with you.” Taehyung smiled and this made Jin widen his eyes.

“Really?” Jin asked in excitement and Taehyung nodded for answer. Jin couldn’t help but grinned to himself.

“There’s coffee shop named Army near the new department store three block from here. Do you know it?” asked Jin. Taehyung think for a while remembering every places near their school. He is new in Seoul after all.

“Oh!! Yeah I knew it. It’s not far from my place though.”

“Okay, I’ll wait you there then.”

“Hyung..........”

“Yes?”

“You’re not planning to kidnap and selling me, aren’t you?” Taehyung asked dumbfounded. Jin’s jaws dropped at Taehyung’s question. He leaned forward and try to ruffled Taehyung’s hair again. It’s more hasher than before.

“Yah! What did you say hah, Kim Taehyung?????!!!”

“Hahahaha hyung, no!! Not my hair!! No!!”

Taehyung’s classmates gave them weird look, but Jin and Taehyung seems too oblivious to notice it. Well, they have their own world.

 

***

 

Jungkook walked down the hallway. Jungkook and Jimin planned to meet Hoseok in the library. Jungkook never met Hoseok and this is make him a bit worry. Well, actually not only because of Hoseok but because of the other boy too. Yes, it’s Jimin. Why am I being like this. Calm down Jungkook, calm down. Jungkook thought.

Jungkook stopped in front of the library. He sighed before pull out his phone and open his inbox. He scrolled the messages trying to find a message. The only message he believe could make him feels better.

 

From: Jimin Hyung ^^

Hoseok hyung is a nice person, you don’t need to worry about him.

Hey Jungkookie, I know it’s kinda weird but I need to say it. I like your smile. So smile often for me, okay? It’s late already, you better go to bed soon.

Good night Jungkookie. Keep smiling in your dream :)

 

Jungkook’s lips curved into a smile. It was Jimin’s message last night. Jungkook breathed deeply and exhaled it. He entered the library and trying to find Jimin. Not far from Jungkook’s place, Jimin waved his hand from his seat. Jungkook smiled at him and approached him.

“Hey hyung.”

“Hey.” Jimin replied.

Jungkook take a seat in front of Jimin. The guy beside Jimin lift his head and looked at Jungkook.

“Whoa so you are Jungkook? I didn’t expect you’re really handsome. No wonder Jimin keep talking about.....Hpppffffmmmm.....”

Before Hoseok could continue his sentence, Jimin cut off his word by covered Hoseok’s mouth with his hands. Jungkook frowned at them.

“About what?”

“Ahh nothing....” Jimin replied as he released his hand from Hoseok’s mouth. He shot a glare to Hoseok and Hoseok only smirked. He coughed before turn to Jungkook.

“But really, you’re very handsome Jungkook. It’s nice to meet you finally.”

“Thank you hyung. It’s nice to meet you too.”

“Jimin, I think I change my mind.” Hoseok said while turn his attention to Jimin.

“What?”

“Let Jungkook join our team.”  Hoseok grinned. Jimin blinked for a few times. He open his mouth to say something but it didn’t let out a word.

“Well, I take that as yes.”

“Hyung, are you sure you don’t need to see his skill first?” asked Jimin. Hoseok stare at him for a while before turn to Jungkook. When Hoseok about to opened his mouth to asking him, Jungkook suddenly call someone who passed behind Jimin and Hoseok.

“Yoongi hyung!”

Jimin and Hoseok frowned. They gave questioning look to Jungkook. But it seems Jungkook didn’t notice it because he looked at the guy named Yoongi, smiled at him. Jimin and Hoseok turn to him and they jumped in their seat. Their eyes widen as if they saw a ghost of something.

“Oh Jungkook. What are you................. J-jimin.....” Yoongi didn’t continue his words.

“Hyung..... h-hey....” Jimin stuttered but stil smiled to the older before turn his body again. Hoseok elbowed Jimin who still in daze.

“Jimin hyung, Hoseok hyung... That is my brother.” said Jungkook. This made Jimin and Hoseok lifting their head and shot a glare to Jungkook in disbelief.

“Brother?” asked Hoseok and Jungkook nodded for respond. Hoseok turn to Yoongi and he just gave him a weak smile.

“Wow... this is surprising seriously.” Hoseok mumbled to himself while Jimin remain silent.

“Uhm Jungkook I need to go now, I’ll wait you at school gates later after school.”

“Okay hyung~”

“Bye guys...”

Yoongi walked exit the library. Hoseok let out a sigh and elbowed Jimin who still in daze. He didn’t say anything since the moment he met Yoongi.

“I didn’t expect it, Yoongi hyung is your brother... I mean Jeon and Min?” Jimin mumbled the last part.

“Actually he’s not my biologic brother. I live at his house because my parents are overseas and I have no family here.” Jungkook stopped before continue, “Is there something bothering you, hyung?”

“No... it’s just nothing.” Jimin smiled at the younger. Though Jungkook knew there’s something wrong with him, he didn’t ask further and just nodded and smiled back to him.

“Ugh hyung I’m sorry, I have to go now. My class gonna start soon.”

“Okay Jungkook. You can start practicing with us tomorrow if you want.”

“Sure I’ll come. See you hyung..”

Hoseok waved at him and Jimin gave his best smile. Jungkook walked leaving them. Jimin and Hoseok kept silent. Hoseok let out a sighed before broke the silence.

“Jimin, are you okay?”

“Yeah, just shocked.” Jimin answered as he stare to his hands. He gave a weak smile and continue, “From all seniors, why it’s must Yoongi hyung.”

Hoseok stared at the boy. He patted Jimin’s shoulder to calm him down. Well, he didn’t talk much just now.

“So, are you gonna tell him or not?”

“No. Not now.” Jimin pointed out and Hoseok nodded his head.

“Jimin, listen to me.” Jimin lift his head to facing Hoseok as he continue, “The past is the past. I don’t know how’s you and Yoongi hyung have been. You may think I’m being too much, but you need to listen to your heart. Yeah, listen to your heart.”

Jimin kept silent. He was waiting his brain to sink in Hoseok’s words.

“Yoongi hyung and me...” Jimin stopped as he playing with his finger. He let out a sigh before continue, “We’re fine. I guess I can get along with it. I was just shock, yeah just it.”

Hoseok nodded his head. He didn’t say anything. He wanted to say every words to calm the boy but he remain silent as keep patting Jimin’s back. Jimin shift on his seat and slowly gave Hoseok a smile. A very-Jimins-smile.

“I’m okay hyung. Don’t worry about me.”

 

--------------------

 

Yoongi make his presence!!! ^^