Loser

Confused

 

Taehyung stepped out from library with a sigh. He didn’t have any classes since an hour ago. He had done anything to kill his bored, and now he have no idea what he supposed to do for one hour until his next class.

He walked down the hallway to his classroom. When he reached near the basketball court, he captured someone there. His lips curved into a smile as his feet stepped to the one of the benches around the basketball court. He sat down and watched the guy playing the game alone. The guy panted heavily as he wiped his temple. The ball rolled to Taehyung side and he stop it with his feet.

“Two points of eight shots, is that you can do?” Taehyung said. The guy averted his gaze to Taehyung, his eyes widen.

“Taehyung? What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Am I not allowed here?” Taehyung pouted, make the guy chuckled.

“Does our princess want to play too?” the guy . Taehyung smirked at him and get up from his seat. He dribbled the ball, aggressively approached the guy. The guy only froze on his spot.

“I’m not...” Taehyung said, “a princess.”

Taehyung stopped right near the guy’s ear and whispered to him, “Hoseokie hyung~”

Soon he drabbled the ball and shot it to the basketball hoop.

Point for Taehyung.

 

Hoseok didn’t move an inch from his place. He watched Taehyung dumbfounded. Taehyung chuckled at him.

“Are you gonna beat the princess or not, hyung?”

Hoseok snapped out from his daydream. He nodded and trying to focus on the game. This is about a man pride he thought. Though Hoseok tried to focus on the game, he can’t forget what just happened to him. Taehyung’s whisper right to his ear. Those Hoseokie hyung really haunted his mind.

 

Point for Taehyung.

Point for Taehyung.

Point for Hoseok

Point for Hoseok.

Point for Taehyung.

Point for Taehyung.

Point for Hoseok.

Point for Taehyung.

Point for Taehyung.

Point for Taehyung.

 

Hoseok collapsed after Taehyung’s last shot. Taehyung can’t help but laugh at him. He sat down beside him as he wiped his sweat.

“I think I lost my life a year,” Hoseok said, panting heavily. Taehyung chuckled.

“No, you lost 3 years.”

Hoseok shot him a glare. Playing with the younger is really tiring. They kept silent for a good moment. They relaxed their self.

 

“I don’t know you’re very good at it.” Hoseok said.

“No hyung, that was just nothing.”

“Why don’t you join our basketball team? I heard they need new member for the next tournament.”

Hoseok looked at the younger. He really hoped Taehyung wants to join the team, though Hoseok was not one of the member. Taehyung didn’t answer. He avoiding Hoseok’s eyes. Slowly his lips curved into a smile. Hoseok could see it was a sad smile.

“I’m not interested, hyung,” he answered, “beside....” Taehyung hesitated as he bit his bottom lip. This made Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows.

“Beside what?” he asked. Taehyung snapped from his thought.

“Uhm nothing.... yeah just...... nothing.” Taehyung stuttered but still smiled to his hyung. He won’t make the older worry about him.

Hoseok could catch something different from Taehyung’s act, but he just shrugged it off. He nodded understand as he continue wiped his sweats that run from his neck.

 

“Taehyung-ah?”

“Hm?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you and Seokjin...... uhm...... uh........”

“Me and Jin hyung what?”

”Ugh I mean you two look so close. Yeah I thought if you and him is like brother or something like that.” Hoseok said. He tried to hide his nervousness. The fact being around Taehyung always made Hoseok jump in excitement and being really dumb at the same time.

“Yeah we’re friend. He is like my brother to me,” Taehyung said, he averted his eyes to Hoseok, ”just same as you, hyung.” He added, smiling.

“Oh...”

“Why are you asking?”

“Because me and Jin......” Hoseok hesitated. He wanted to tell the younger but he won’t bother him with his problem.

“Why?”

“You’ll know it someday, Taehyung-ah,” He said as he give him a smile. Yes, Hoseok didn’t tell him.

“W-what?”

Hoseok stood up and followed by Taehyung. He smirked at the younger. Then he slowly ran leaving Taehyung who still curious about him and Jin.

“Yah hyung, what is it hyung?”

Hoseok kept running as he waved his hand to Taehyung, totally avoiding Taehyung’s question. Taehyung let out a sighed before pouted to himself. He muttered some incoherent words and he stomped out the basketball court.

 

 

In the other side...

 

 

They didn’t know. Both Taehyung and Hoseok didn’t know there’s someone watching them. He watched them from his seat near the window in the classroom. He clenched his fist watching them. He could tell from his eyes he really didn’t like the view from the basketball court, the view of Taehyung and Hoseok together.

 

 

 

Kim Seokjin saw it.

 

***

 

 

Jin placed his backpack on his bed as soon as he reached his room. He threw his body to the bed and let out a deep sigh. He inhaled deeply from his soft cushion, enjoying the smell of his own shampoo filled his nose. He rolled his body so he face the ceiling. His memory trailed to the what he saw at the basketball court.

Jin could tell he adore Taehyung so much. He won’t anyone being close to him, especially that Hoseok. He knew it’s really selfish but he can’t help himself. He wanted Taehyung be with him.

Jin got up from his bed and sat at the edge of his bed.

 

Why? Why him?

 

He let out sighed again before stood up and walked to the bathroom. He needed some fresh water to clear up his mind.

After a moment of shower, he dried his hair with a towel and sat in front of his computer. He turned the computer on to continue his works. As a 3rd grade student, he has a final project for some subject and he must do it by himself.

Thirty minutes passed but Jin only stared at the monitor as his finger playing click-click from his mouse. He have no idea to continued the application. Beside he was not in the good mood if he remember the view from basketball court that noon.

And again he let out another sigh that day as he clicked the exit button of his project. He knew he won’t get any idea to do his works. He decided to open his tumblr to kill his bored, but nothing special there. His dashboard full with some pictures of Japanese anime, some photograhy of nature, foods, and random post from his followers which most of them is his admirers in the school.

The messages box showed number 34 which means there’s 34 new messages for him. Jin lazily opened the the tab because he knows all of the messages come from his creepy admirers. He scrolled down one by one until there’s one message caught his eyes. The username really familiar and he could tell he knows the owner of the blog by its avatar.

 

 

From : taetaev-kth

Jinie hyung ! >:D

I know it’s you! Haha your blog looks nice, hyung. I wonder your post about foods are really made by you because it’s looks yummy.

 

 

Jin’s lips curved into a smile. He could tell it was Taehyung, first from the username, second from the avatar, and third from its emoticon >:D

Taehyung really like used those emoticon when he’s texting.

Jin opened Taehyung’s blog and a second after that he regretted it for the rest of his life. There he saw Taehyung’s post three hours ago, a selca of him and the first person he wanted to stay away from Taehyung.

Yeah, it’s none other than Jung Hoseok.

 

 

taetaev-kth:

Treat from loser Hopie-hopie hyung >:D

 

 

Jin clenched his fist as he stared to the said selca. There’s jealousy in Jin’s eyes, and it made him more mad at Hoseok. It’s true Jin and Hoseok have a bad memories in the past and they still can’t forget about the grudge for each other. He wanted tell the younger soon if he doesn’t like it when Taehyung keep stay around Hoseok because Jin thought he would give bad influences for the younger.

Soon Jin closed Taehyung’s blog and back to his dashboard. He decided to type any words he has in his mind and post it to his own blog. He really enjoyed the moment when he got many problem and then post it on his tumblr. He need about fifteen minutes to released all his thought before turn off his computer and have his dinner.

 

jin-seokjinkim:

I know who I am. I know what I feel. And of course I know what I feel towards you.

It’s not my right to disallow you to being friends with everyone you want. I really really know it.

But.

Why him?

Why must be him?

From so many people. Why.

This question really bother me these days. It would be useless even if I’m asking you.

I know you first. Do you remember your first day here? It was your first time meet me and my first time meet you.

Do you know? That was my first time I’m feeling something. Something really different from before. That was my first time being dumb because of a new people, and really I can’t stop thinking about you until now.

We get closer day by day. This is the part I loved the most. I want you to realize my feelings towards you, but damn it you just too young to realize it.

And then that nightmare comes.

You being friends with him. You being close with that person I hate the most.

.

I accept it if you don’t feel the same way what I feel.

What really bother me is you and him being really really close, and I’m being loser who only can watch both of you flirting with each other.

Damn it.

I feel like stupid puppy full of jealousy.

I’m selfish. I admit it. But. Please.

Just don’t be with him. Will you? Please?

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

FINALLY UPDATE! hehehe >:D

How was it? I hope you still anticipated it because I'm lack of update :(

I'm very appreciate every comments and subbies :)

 

AND GUYS......

BTS START PROMOTING THE RISE OF BANGTAN AND OMG I REALLY REALLY LOVE THEIR CONCEPT  :")