The Meeting

Confused

 

[!!!] This chapter only contains Jimin-Jungkook story 

 


 

“Jungkook-ah... can I just go home now?” Yoongi whinned.

“Why? He’s very kind, hyung. You will like him.”

“No, that’s not the matter.”

“I made up this meeting for us. So you can know who my friend is. You said before you don’t like it if I-” Jungkook pouted.

“Okay okay I stay.” Yoongi said, giving up, “Sometimes I hate being older than you,” he mumbled  and make Jungkook grinned.

Jungkook planned this. He wanted introduce Jimin to Yoongi. That’s why he made a meeting for them. Both Jimin and Yoongi didn’t know they’re gonna meet each other there. Jungkook made it as a secret because he wanted surprise them.

The bell from the front door rang indicate a new customer just came in. A boy stepped in and taking glance to the entire cafe. He captured someone he knows very well and approached him. His lips curved into a smile. Yep, it’s none other than Jimin.

He stepped forward with full of confidence. But suddenly he stopped at his track. Jungkook was not alone. He squinted his eyes trying to capture who is the guy with Jungkook there. He tried to figure out only from his hair because he only saw his hair.

He froze at his spot. His eyes widen. Jimin knew who is he.

Yoongi hyung. . .

 

Jimin hesitated but still step forward to approached them. He breathed deeply and tapped Jungkook’s back, made the younger flinched.

 

“Jimin hyung! Whoa you scared me!” Jimin giggled and took a seat across Jungkook. He saw Yoongi gave him a smile. It’s not an awkward smile like he did in library the day before.

“Hey hyung,” Jimin greeted and smiled back to him.

“Hey.”

“I thought Jungkook would coming by himself,” Jimin said.

“He would lost like little puppy if he travelled everywhere alone,” Yoongi pointed out. Jungkook pouted and this made Jimin burst into laughter.

“Yah hyung I’m not that stupid!”

“But really, I can imagine if you being lost like puppy trying to find his home.” Jimin said as he keep laughing like crazy along with Yoongi. They enjoyed teasing the maknae.

“Geez... It’s bad idea sits with both of you.” Jungkook pouted.

“We’re just joking, Jungkook-ah,” said Yoongi as he rubbed Jungkook’s back. Jimin smirked at him.

“Uhm but you two seems really close,” Jungkook pointed out. This made both Yoongi and Jimin froze at their spot. Yoongi stopped rubbing Jungkook’s back and shifted to his seat. He looked at Jimin who gave him a look too.

“Yeah we know each other. But not that close,” Jimin answered. He tried his best to not showing his nervousness.

“Namjoon introduced us,” Yoongi added as he smiled to Jimin.

Jungkook nodded understand. Suddenly his phone rang and he open it to find his mom calling him.

“My mom is calling,” he excused himself to answer the phone, leaving Yoongi and Jimin awkward in their place.

Jimin and Yoongi kept silent for some moments. None of them wanted break the silence. It was really awkward for them. Jimin played with his finger and Yoongi just stared blankly at his phone. They wanted Jungkook comeback very soon.

Thinking it’s bad idea if they kept silent, Yoongi initiative to break the silence. He taking glance at Jimin who still busy with his finger. He sighed and shift at his seat.

“So, how have you been, Jimin-ah?” Yoongi asked, make Jimin turned his attention to him.

“Good,” he said, and continued, “and hyung?”

“Being 3rd grade student is really tiring,” Yoongi sighed. Jimin gave him a smile.

“It’s okay hyung. That gonna be end soon,” Jimin said and Yoongi lift his head. He nodded agree and smiled back to him. Awkward atmosphere covered them again. They tried to find a topic to talk about. And now Jimin’s turn to break the silence.

“How was you mom, hyung?” Jimin asked. Yoongi lift his head and stared at Jimin disbelief. Shock at the sudden question.

“My mom?” he asked and Jimin nodded. Yoongi continued, “She’s fine. She never asked about you anymore. I guess she forget about that.”

Jimin nodded but didn’t say anything. He knew bring that topic again will hurts both Yoongi and himself.

“I’m sorry, Ji-“

“No hyung, it’s okay.” Jimin cut off Yoongi’s words, ”I’m sorry bringing up that topic again. I decided to forget that day too.”

“The day we broke up,” Yoongi pointed out. Jimin looked at Yoongi who stared blankly and smiled weakly. “I don’t know why I still can’t forget that day,” he added.

“Hyung...” Jimin said weakly. Yoongi looked at Jimin, trying to lighten up his mood again.

“Yah we’re here for Jungkook, aren’t we? Don’t show him our horror face.” Yoongi said and this made them giggled.

“But hyung, are you gonna tell him about....” Jimin hesitated but still continue, “about us?”

Yoongi sighed. He averted his gaze to Jungkook who seems happily talking with his mother.

“Of course,” he said before averted his gaze back to Jimin, “but not now.”

“I guess so,” Jimin said and now his turn to looking at Jungkook. “I don’t know why, but I feel like I need to protect him,” he added, make Yoongi frowned at him.

“Oh my God...” Yoongi chuckled. Jimin turned his attention to him.

“What?”

“I think he likes you.” Yoongi pointed out and Jimin choked his own saliva.

“W-what? What do you mean hyung?”

“He-“

“Sorry guys!!! My mom talked too much.” Suddenly Jungkook cut off Yoongi’s words. Yoongi didn’t continue it and somehow this made Jimin confused but he just shrugged it.

“It’s okay... Your mom must be really miss you.”

“Hyung, why haven’t you order yet?” Jungkook asked, blinking at their empty table. Jungkook and Jimin face palmed. They’re really forget order anything.

“Guess me and Yoongi hyung having a nice conversation,” Jimin said and Yoongi nodded agree.

“But I don’t mean it to make you starving.” Jungkook mumbled as he flipped the menu. “Jimin hyung, I told my mom about you!” said Jungkook excited and Jimin lift his head.

“Really? What did she say?”

“She said she is glad I’m having friend here, she really wants to meet you!” said Jungkook. Jimin can’t help but smile at the maknae.

“Jungkookie, next time your mom call you, send my regards to her please.”

 

***

 

Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jimin stepped out from the cafe. It was getting late and they should back home soon.

“Whoa I love tonight!” said Jungkook as his body bounced up and down. “We must do it again next week,” Jungkook added, this is made his hyungs widen his eyes.

“Erh I have another appointment next week,” Jimin pointed out.

“So do I!” added Yoongi fast as he flashed a smile to Jungkook. Heard that Jungkook pouted.

“We can do it next time, Jungkook-ah. Don’t worry,” said Jimin as he ruffled Jungkook’s hair. “Anyway, I need to go now. My mom must be worry about me.”

“Yes see you on Monday, hyung.”

“Bye.”

Jungkook and Yoongi waved him good bye. They went to the opposite direction of Jimin. But only few steps they go, Jimin called out, “Jungkook-ah!” Jungkook stopped at his track and turned his body, Jimin continued, “text me when you’re home.”

Jungkook stared at Jimin disbelief, but  he soon snapped himself to reality and nodded for respond.

 

Jimin waited for the bus in the bus stop near the cafe. He can’t help but grinned like crazy remembering any Jungkook’s cuteness. He held his phone tight in his hand, waiting the younger texted him.

 

I still can’t forget that day.

Suddenly he remembered Yoongi’s words before. His memory trailed to the time they’re together.

 

“Why did Yoongi hyung said that? Does he still...........”

 

***

 

Jungkook and Yoongi walked down the street. Their house not too far from the cafe. Jungkook smiled like idiot and this made Yoongi curious.

“Jungkook-ah.”

“Hm?”

“Are you that happy tonight?”

“Yes!”

“Really really happy?”

“Really really happy!”

Yoongi chuckled at the answer. He never saw Jungkook look that happy before.

“Do you know how I’m always telling you about him right? And finally we can sit together and have a fun chit-chat. My perfect plan is awesome!” Jungkook said as he claps his hand to the air.

“Yeah I know. But can you please stop smiling like idiot at least until we reach home? People may think I’m stick around with a crazy.”

Jungkook laughed hearing that. He smiled like idiot even more. He was really happy and he didn’t care if anyone called him madman or something.

“Are you happy being friend with him?” Yoongi asked.

“...........” no answer from Jungkook.

Yoongi averted his gaze to Jungkook. He stopped at his track. They reached Yoongi’s home already.

“Do you like him, Jungkook-ah?”

And now Jungkook’s turn stopped at his spot. He stood right in front of the door. He exhaled deeply before turn to face Yoongi. Seriousness covered his face. No smile, but his eyes told something. Something about a pure feeling from an innocent boy.

 

“Yes, I do like him.”

 

---------------------------

Hey guys!!! :D

It's been 2 months since my last update! i'm sorry for make you waiting so long, my new semester is killing me ><

This chapter only tells about Jungkook-Suga-Jimin, I'm sorry for VJin and VHope stan if this disappointing, but JImin-Suga's love story gonna affect Jin-Taehyung-Hoseok story as well, so that's why I made this chapter. OMG WHY I DO SPOILER LOL 

I promise the next chapter is about Jin-Taehyung-Hoseok ;)

Hope you anticipated it. Thanks for the comments and subbies. I love you guys :*