First Day

Confused

A boy with a name tag 'Kim Taehyung - 951230' on his right chest walks over the school hallway. He brings some documents on his left hand while his right hand holding his phone. He tried to find a room, probably an administration room. He seems lost because he was alone. He spent about 30 minutes to only find an administration room because the school, oh you can say it has the same hall with Hogwarts. And he’s wondering why he didn’t meet anyone since he entered the school gates. When he started desperate and almost giving up, he doesn't focus on his track and bumped into someone.

"Ugh... I'm sorry..." said Taehyung while bowing to the other man. He doesn't look at the other because he really embarrassed.

"Kim Taehyung?" hearing his name called by a stranger, Taehyung stop bowing and lifting his head to look at the man in front of him. Then he saw a tall figure looking at his name tag. Taehyung didn't say anything and only nodded for answering.

"I never see you before. Are you new student here?"

"Y-yes I'm new student here."

"Ah you must be new student from 1st grade. Come on let me take you to the auditorium, the ceremony is started fifteen minutes ago." said the stranger while turns his body, Taehyung widen his eyes.

"W-WAIT..." said Taehyung half shouting though he didn't mean to shouting.

"Yes?"

"Umm actually I'm not 1st grade. I'm transfered from Busan Art School and I'm 2nd grade now. Could you please tell me where the administration room is? I need to know what my class."

While Taehyung explained about his identity, the stranger keep silent and doesn't answer Taehyung's question. He stared to Taehyung's eyes, and this is somehow makes Taehyung confused and uncomfortable.

"Excuse me?"

"Uh sorry... S-sure I'll take you to the administration room. Follow me." said the stranger, and leading him walks down the hallway.

 

Once they arrived in front of the room, the stranger opened the door for Taehyung. Taehyung smiled at him and mouthed thank you to him.

"I'll take you to your class once you done, I'll be wait you here. Is it okay for you?" Taehyung nodded to him and entered the room. He wondering why those man really kind to him. They even never meet before. He just shrugged it off and go to the administrator.

Once he done and get anything he need, he bowed to the administrator and exit the room.

"Have you done yet?"

"Yes, uhm sorry make you waiting."

"Nah it's okay. So, what class are you?"

"Umm......" Taehyung open his file to looking for his class. "B class 2nd grade."

"What major?"

"Vocal major."

"Ah it's not far from here though. Come on."

Taehyung following the stranger. He arguing if he should start conversation or not. When he about to open his mouth to ask him, the stranger start the conversation first.

"So, is it your first time come to Seoul?"

"Yeah it's my first time here, I've never been here before."

"Hmm..."

"Umm I'm sorry but, may I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"I have introduce myself, even I told you where I'm from. But, you haven't say anything about yourself. I think it's unfair for me because, uhm you know... we just meet so..."

The stranger stop at his track and it makes Taehyung afraid. Afraid if he did something wrong. The stranger chuckles and turns to Taehyung. He open a bit of his suit to reveal his name tag.

"I'm sorry. Well, I'm Kim Seokjin, you can call me Jin. I'm from 3rd grade and I take vocal major. Just same as you." said the stranger which name is Jin. He reach out for a handsake.

"I'm Taehyung."

"Well Taehyung that is your classroom, I hope you enjoy your first day here." when Jin is about turn his body, he face Taehyung back, "and... it's really nice to meet you."

With that Jin leave Taehyung who look dumbfounded with what just happened. Then he realize he hasn't thanked him. Then he promised to himself he must say thanks to him next time before he turn his body and ready for his first class.

 

***

 

"Okay class, you can take your break. See you next meeting."

"Yes sir....."

Taehyung is about put his head on his table after the teacher exit the classroom, but suddenly,

"Yah Kim Taehyung!!!"

Taehyung lifting his head and searching for someone who called him. Then he saw a boy running from the door to him.

"Jimin?"

"A-yo wussup you lazy ! How was your first day dude?" said the boy while take a seat in front of Taehyung.

"Yah! You so loud dude, it's not your class so keep your voice low!" Taehyung look over his classmates who gave him and Jimin strange look.

"Ups I'm sorry. I just so excited you finally here. It has been...wow three years since my last visit to Busan to meet you!!"

"Yeah, and where are you when I need guide to know this school! Do you know I spent 30 minutes only looking for an administration room!"

"Uh I'm sorry, my phone is running out of battery, I forgot recharge it last night."

"You never change Park Jimin."

"Hahaha.... let's take something to eat, you need know more about this school too."

 

Taehyung and Jimin walk down the hallway to the cafeteria which really crowd since it's lunchtime. After taking some drink and food they take a seat at the corner of the cafeteria.

"So, you late for your class this morning because you spent your time only looking for administration room?" ask Jimin while open his cola can.

"Yeah and I blame you for it"

"Hahaha I've apologized already, aren't I? At least you could feel some fresh air before start your first ever class here."

"Fresh air my ! I was almost desperate and giving up you know! Thanks to someone who helped me and take me to the administration room. He even take me to my classroom too!"

"Oh really? Did someone help you finally?" ask Jimin while sipped his cola.

"Yes. I just asked him where the administration room but he take me to my classroom too. What a kind hearted man. He's name is....ugh Kim..... Kim Seokjin!"

Then Jimin choked at his cola. He coughing hard like it's his last day of his life.

"Jimin! Jimin are you okay?" asked Taehyung panicked. He move to the seat beside Jimin and rubbing his back. He give Jimin his mineral water which Jimin gladly accept. Once he finished drink the water he rubbing his own chest while inhale deeply.

"Are you okay?" asked Taehyung once again. Jimin just lifting his right hand and nodded.

"Are you sure his name was Kim Seok Jin?" asked Jimin half whispered.

"Yeah I'm really sure. Kim Seokjin from vocal major 3rd grade. Why?"

Jimin sighed at the answer. He doesn't believe what he just heard.

"You must be careful with him. He such a wild tease."

"What do you mean?"

When Jimin is about answer Taehyung's question, suddenly,

"Uhmm excuse me.." Taehyung and Jimin look at the man who just came. Jimin eyes widen while Taehyung just smiling.

"Ohh Jin hyung.."

"Can I sit here? There's no seat left."

"Sure."

"Thank you."

It's a little bit awkward for Jimin and Taehyung because they feel many pair of eyes looking at them right now. Taehyung try to be confident and just shrugged it off, while Jimin try his best to avoiding any eye contact with the oldest.

"Anyway hyung, thank you for helped me this morning. I don't know what time I could start my class if I didn't meet you. "

"It's okay. I didn't have any classes this morning because of the 1st grade ceremony though. Hmm.... well guys can I ask you something?"

"What is it hyung?"

"Jimin, you're from dance major, aren't you?"

"Yeah hyung, why?"

"Then how both of you known each other, well I mean this is Taehyung's first day here so it seems impossible for him to know you because your class is so far away from his class."

"Haha does he look that anti-social, hyung? We might bumped into each other here just now and introduce ourself, just like both of you did." hearing that Taehyung pouted and elbowed Jimin.

"Haha I didn't mean like that. I just.... wondering."

"He is my childhood friend when I'm still live at Busan." answered Jimin.

"Ah I see..."

"Am I look anti-social?" Taehyung mumbled to himself and make Jimin and Jin burst in laughter.

"Hahaha it really nice to meet you guys, but I need to go right now. Thanks for the seat anyway, see you next time maybe?" Jin stood from his seat and wave goodbye to both Jimin and Taehyung.

"See you hyung.." Once Jin disappeared, Taehyung turns to Jimin, frowning at him.

"W-what?"

"What did you mean by Jin hyung such a wild tease before? He such a nice person!"

"Yeah yeah maybe he likes you? I don't know but, you'll see what I mean someday."

While Taehyung and Jimin arguing about Jin, they didn't know there's a pair of eyes obviously keep staring at every movement they did.

 

---------------------------------

 

Well, this is it first chapter :D

I forgot telling you this story might not only tells about Taehyung's story but also the other like Jimin and the others too.

First three chapters would be only the introduction. Sorry if the contains is , I've try my best ><

Enjoy guys ^^