Are You Okay?

Secrets Left Unsaid {DROPPED}

6:00pm

Enrique pounds on the door. Dok Mi was on the other side of the door. "Yah! Yah! Dok Mi! What's wrong? You can talk to me, just come out okay?" On the other side of the door Dok Mi hears the cries Enrique as he pleads for her to come out. But all she does is stays put holding her knees up to her chest with tears falling down her face. She continues to hear Enrique on the other side yelling, pleading for her to come out but she just doesn't listen.

2 Days Ago

"Ajumma! Ajumma! Wake up!" Enrique jumps on the bed as Dok Mi covers her face under her blanket. Enrique stops and goes in the bed with her. As he puts his legs in Dok Mi opens the cover and yells "YAH! What are you doing?!" Enrique smiles. 

"You're awake? Lets make pancakes Ajumma! Hm? Hmm? HMMM?"

"Araso" Dok Mi replies still half asleep. He runs out the door and the farther in the distance she hears Enrique singing "Making pancakes with my Dok Mi, my Dok Mi!" over and over again. She finally gets out of bed and the day had started like any other day. There days were happy and cheerful with childish fights sometimes, but that was normal to them.

 There would also be days where Enrique would act like a man and treat Dok Mi like a woman instead of a mom, and those days were as precious as her days with him all the time. Being with Enrique was always special to her no matter how he treated her, child or man. Just being with Enrique made her happy. There was no one else she would rather be with.

But as time flew by, day after day, there was something that she has kept to herself in the past. This certain thing had come back from the past and "caught up with her." ( what i'm meant to say is the thing in the past, that was forgotton is back again )  

Present 5:30

Enrique who was going to a meeting had to leave Dok Mi alone today. "Ajumma, I'll be back!" He hugs her and walks out. Dok Mi sighs. "Hm, I guess I should catch up with my editing, i'm far behind." She walks to her computer and starts to edit the story. Dok Mi's new project was a love story. She read the lines out loud as she edited. 

"And once Clarese opens her phone she sees a text which said "click link to see" . Her heart starts thumping really fast. She presses the link where it leads to a video. In the video she sees the man of her dreams. He holds up flowers to her and says "Wil you go out with me?"" 

Dok Mi stops reading. "Are you serious?!" She says. Her new story was a love story but they didn't say it was bad. Well in her opinion, in everyones opinion, she thought it was bad. She continues to read.

"The girl speechless starts to cry tears of joy. "Yes, yes, I will!"" 

She stops reading again. "I think I know why i'm far behind now." She chuckles to herself and turns off her computer, unable to handle the bad written story and falls onto the couch. Dok Mi starts to doze off, her eyes slowly starting to close. *beep beep* Her eyes open instantly and realizes she recieved a text. She starts to doze off again. *beep beep* 

Her eyes open again. "Who is texting me?!" She grabs her phone, slowly as she reads every word, every sentence, every line, her eyes start to tear up and the smile on her face slowly disappears. Not finished reading her text she closes her phone shut. "Lies, l- lies" She stammers to herself. Suddenly the door clicks and Enrique comes in. As he enters she sees Dok Mi's eyes watery and red. Instantly she turns around and walks out the room like nothing happened. Enrique who knew something was wrong follows Dok Mi. Sadly he was too late, 'cause the door to her room was locked.

"Dok Mi? Are you in there?" He says. Inside he felt nervous but as he talked to Dok Mi he tried to sound gentle and calm as possible. All he hears are sniffles and cries from the other side, making him feel anxious and even more worried.

6:45pm ( If you want, you can read the begining again and come back to reading this )

Finally from persuading and comforting Dok Mi from the other side of the door she decides to come out. As she comes out of the room he sees her; her eyes filled with tears and an expression showing how hurt she felt inside. Just looking at Dok Mi, Enrique felt heartbroken, seeing her like this. 

Enrique grabs Dok Mi and holds her tight. Then Enrique starts to cry. "You made me worry. I- I, you- are you okay? What happened?" As they hold eachother she looks a him, eyes read and still watery. She looks away and rests her head on his shoulder. 

"Its okay" He says while patting her head. "You don't have to tell me, just let me know your alright." Dok Mi who didn't know what to say held onto to him tighter and cried even more. As she cried more and more Enrique silently cried with her while petting her head over and over again.

These were the days where Dok Mi needed him most. But inside she didn't feel like she deserved it. Knowing that Enrique was protecting her and comforting her, even without knowing the reason why, making her feel even more guilty. Making her feel like she didn't deserve Enrique more and more.


ANYYEONG^^

Got a big favour to ask to my subscribers!

First of all, any EXOtics? Well, if there is i'd like to ask a really quick question^^

I'm planning a new fanfic with EXO in it and I need just one question.....

okay, here goes..

Who do you ship Park Chanyeol (the rapper in EXO-K) with and why?

You can leave them in the comments or send them to me privately.

Also those who participate in answering i'll be giving credit in the foreword in the fanfic^^

Anyways thanks for the help and stay tuned!^^