Different Love

Secrets Left Unsaid {DROPPED}

Forgetting about the incident that occured a few days past, they decided to forget about it and move on. Enrique didnt want Dok Mi to feel hurt again and he wanted her to feel safe around him. Though it was hard, they tried there best, but Dok Mi just couldn't forget her past.

"Yah, Kke Geum what do you want to eat for dinner?" Dok Mi asked Enrique. He was on the computer, looking for game desgin ideas. Dok Mi walks up to Enrique and puts her finger on his cheek. "Yah, Kke Geum" He turns his head to her and smiles "Why don't we go out for once. Just you and me eating dinner?" 

Dok Mi, taken back from the sudden answer takes her finger off Enrique's cheek. "E-ehh.." She says still confused. One problem with there relationship was they have never been on a real date. Yes, they went to amusment parks and movies, and the stuff couples have done, but they acted more like they were really close friends. They have never had the experience of holding hands, while walking in the streets and cuddling, making there hearts flutter. It just wasn't them. They were always busy with there own work and never found the time. This time, Enrique thought, he should act more like a man for Dok Mi and make her feel special and loved.

"Hmm? Dok Mi-ah, lets eat out, i'll treat, you cant always cook, anyways its a weekend." Dok Mi didn't know what to say, Enrique had called Dok Mi by her actual name and it made her feel...feel really happy. It was something he hasn't done unless he was serious or to show sincerity, and in his eyes and the tone of his voice he sounded sincere.

Enrique looks at the time and his eyes widen. "Omo! What are you doing just standing there? You should get ready." He starts to push her into the washroom, her eyes just left wide open until she is pushed (gently) into the washroom. Once Enrique closes the door of the washroom Dok Mi blinks twice. Then a smile comes onto her face. "Yahoo!" She yells out, she starts to jump up and down in celebration, knowing that there actually going on a date. She had never felt this happy..since..well....the incident.

Suddenly realizing she might be really loud and that he could hear her, which he did, she put her hands over . Dok Mi slightly opens the door and checks if Enrique was near, as she sighs in relieve he pops out right infront of her face. "Ah! YAH KKE GEUM" Enrique starts to laugh "I guess your pretty excited for this?"

"W- What?! No.. I-" Dok Mi starts to blush. "Its okay" Enrique says "You don't have to feel embarassed" Then suddenly he kisses her on the forehead and tells her "Get ready, pabo" Now Dok Mi's cheeks are pure red "D-don't call me pabo, pabo!" Then she shuts the door. Enrique just chuckles to himself as he walks away.

There first heart fluttering date. It was, this was something new. Enrique didn't want to mess it up. He had actually planned this day, he had reserved the resturant for the day and bought a necklace that was heart and carvings on it with E.G & G.D.M (Enrique Geum & Go Dok Mi). He wanted this day to feel special.

As they enter the resturant, Dok Mi looks around in amazment. "Reservation for Enrique Geum" He says. Dok Mi looks at him with a weird look *Reservation? Kke Geum made reservations for the both of us? When was this..Why didn't he tell me?* As they walk to there table Enrique takes out a chair for Dok Mi to sit on, she follows and sits on the chair. And that's how there first heart fluttering date started.

I would tell you more, but i guess i should let your imagination take over.. all i could tell you was this date was a complete success! Once Enrique had shown the necklace to her she had small tears fall down. Just looking at it made her feel happy and knew that Enrique did care for her. Love, can be expressed in many ways, there type of relationship wasn't like others but that was how they liked it. And that it was makes there relationship even more special.


HEY GUYS^^ i am sooo sorry for the delay for this chapter, i know you have been waiting for a long time :(  Its just been i've been working on my other fanfic, and it has been busy..but heres the new chapter! Yay! Yes, its not as dramatic..but that's a good thing right? At least you get to know more about there relationship?

NO? you don't it like it this :( lol, i'm just joking^^ but there will be more dramtic moments in the next chapter so stay tuned :3

Sorry for the delay again, jeonmal mian-hae (i'm really sorry) 

Don't forget to subscribe if you like it and to comment below! I'd love to hear (i mean read....same thing :P) what you have to say^^

AND TO ALL MY SUBBIES I LOVE YOU^^ <3