Shin Se Kyung

Secrets Left Unsaid {DROPPED}

*update*

annyeong^^ i know it been a while.....*sigh* i really have to start updating on this ff...anyways last chapter i wrote that Enrique has an ex girlfriend named Hyorin, i'll be changing that to Shin Se Kyung (if you know what i mean), so the following chapter below Shin Se Kyung is the replacement of Hyorin...that is all.. enjoy :D


The next day, Enrique stayed in bed, in complete conflict with himself. He thought to himself why he had accepted Se Kyung's request. He knew already that Dok Mi would be very hurt if she had found out. But he already said yes. He couldn't take it back anymore. he was too nice. His only choice..

Keep It A Secret

"Kke Geum, Breakfast is ready!" Dok Mi's calls out from the kitchen. He sits up from Dok Mi's call and sighs. He didn't know what to do. "Maybe she forgot, maybe she's going to come and just roam Seoul herself.." Enrique tells himself. He walks out of his room and arrives in the kitchen. "Annyeong Kke Geum" Dok Mi says when she sees Enrique.

He nods and sits down. Dok Mi looks at Enrique suspeciously. "Are you okay?" She says.

"........"

"Kke Geum...?"

".........." 

He just looks at his food saying nothing to Dok Mi. She bites her nails, worrying whats wrong with Enrique. He looks up and sees Dok Mi's face looking down at him. He forces a smile and tells her "I'm okay Dok Mi-ah, come and eat." She stops biting her nails and sits down but she still looks at Enrique suspiciously. 

*Kke Geum doesn't usually call me Dok Mi..he's not alright...something's going on....*

Suddenly a text comes from Enrique's phone. 

He looks at the text and his eyes widen. Enrique looks at Dok Mi again, and sees her staring at him intently. 

The text was from Se Kyung who had texted Enrique about the information at the airport. She had arrived early and now she wants him to pick him up.

*Aish, she came early..what do i do...should i still pick her up.....but i dont want to leave Dok Mi alone...shes already looking at me suspiciously....just eat Enrique..just look like its nothing*

"Kke Geum..what was that? The text i mean, on your phone.."

"That...oh...that was.....it was just the due date of the assignment i'm working on.." Enrique says nervously

"But your on break right now..you dont have any assignments..you told me yourself..."

"......................"

"Kke Geum...if theres something going on...you can tell me...you know that right?"

He looks up at Dok Mi and sees her face full of worry. 

"Yah, i know" He says energetically "Nothings going on~ lets eat!" he lies.

Dok Mi nods hesitantly and starts to eat slowly.

Then another text from Se Kyung comes.

"Kke Geum^^ I ARRIVED! I'M OFF THE PLANE :D"

*Aish, what am i going to do?!*

He slowly starts to eat again, but stops at certain times. Dok Mi now felt really suspicious of Enrique but she didn't say anything. Once they were done Enrique stood up and told Dok Mi nervously "Dok Mi, i- i have, i'll be going out for a bit." and he runs out before Dok Mi could say anything. She sits alone at the table, speechless.


Enriqie arrives at the airport, parks his car and walks inside. Then he recevies a text from Se Kyung.

"Kke Geum are you here yet?"

He replies back to her.

"I'm here, where are you?"

Suddenly he sees a femine figure walking and waving at him. He slowly approaches her and is grasped in her arms. "OH KKE GEUM I MISSED YOU!" she hugs him tightly until he pushes her away. She pouts. "You didn't miss me?" He ignores the question and asks her "So, where am i dropping you off?"

"Oh why are you in such a hurry! I just came! why dont we just hang out for a bit..hm...hm..hmmmmm" She says.

"I- i have places to be..." He lies

"Your such a liar! i know when you lie Kke Geum..c'mon!" Se Kyung grabs Enrique's hand and they both run out of the airport. "So...where to?" She asks Enrique.

"Your home."

"...oh so you want to come to my home..."

"No! i mean im dropping you off there..."

"but Kke Geum i want to hang out with you" Se Kyung whines.

"no"

"pleeeease"

"no"

"oh preeety pleeease"

"no"

"at least have some coffee with me"

Enrique thinks about it for a while and accepts her request, again. "araso" he says

"ASA! Lets go Kke Geum!"

They arrive at the cafe and they sit down. They both order an ice americano, but after that it grew silent. They slowly sip their drink unable to say anything to eachother. "Soo..Kke Geum.." Se Kyung starts off "What've you've been up to...anything new?" Enrique looks out the window unable to look at Se Kyung. "Nuthin" he mumbles.

"Oh..okay...i guess.." Se Kyung says awkwardly. Enrique looks back at Se Kyung and Se Kyung does the same. For a moment they stare at eachother's eyes. But then Enrique looks away. 

Suddenly out of the blue Se Kyung grabs Enrique's hands and holds on to them tightly. She stares at him intently. 

Enrqiue looks at her but suddenly notices something in the corner of his eye. As he turns his head, there he sees Dok Mi looking at them. With a coffee in her hand. All she does it stare at Enrique and Se Kyung as she holds Enrique's hand.


A/N:......................yup....i`m back! after sooooooooo long! I AM SOOOO SORRY :(

well a new character is introduced `Shin Se Kyung`

  

i'll try to update sooner and more frequently...i know you have waited for this chapter :3 anyways see you guys soon and dont forget to subscribe and comment if you like it :D