To Jeju Island!

Secrets Left Unsaid {DROPPED}

Enrique and Dok Mi were sitting on the couch watching a soccer game. Enrique was literally standing on the couch jumping up and down while Dok Mi was watching the soccer game with no interest. She looked at Enrique who looked like he was having the time of his life while she sighed in boredom. Soon after a commercial came on and Enrique started to whine. "Aish! It was just getting good too!" He yells out. Enrique then turns to look at Dok Mi who wasn't even paying attention. He nudges her with his elbow and gives her a smile. "Aii cheer up ajumma." Dok Mi looks at him uninterested. "Kke Geum but this is boring" she whines. Enrique's eyes widen. "Boring?! Soccer is boring?!" He starts to flare his arms around, acting like a little child. Suddenly Dok Mi stands up agitated "Yes! Boring!" She says "B.O.R.I.N.G, boring!" She stomps out of the room unable to handle it anymore. Enrique looks around. "I was just joking" he says with a pout and runs after Dok Mi.

Dok Mi was in her room writing another one of her stories when suddenly she heard sudden stompings. It was Enrique running into her room. He barges in and starts to yell. "Ajumma! Ajumma! It was a joke" he says jokingly in a nasily voice. Dok Mi looks down at her desk, trying to look disappointed but really she was trying really hard not to laugh. Enrique than ran up beside her and nudges her. "Ajumma??" She looks up and sees Enrique right in front of her face. They were so close they could feel their breath against eachother. Slowly Enrique moved in closer but Dok Mi flicked his forehead making him flinch back. "What was that for?!" He says. "Don't you dare try to make a move on me, I'm trying to write!" She teases.

Enrique scratches his head and smiles. "I wasn't trying to do anything!" He says, flustered. "Are you sure?" She teases again "Cause your bright red- like a tomato." Enrique covers his face and yells "No!" And runs out unable to handle the embarrassment. 


Enrique and Dok Mi were finally back to their normal lives. They were that happy couple again. There was no more calls from Se Kyung or Dok Mi didn't see Kim Tan again. They forgot about what happened and started fresh. 

Their only problem was they still weren't completely sure of themselves. When Enrique received the calls and texts from Se Kyung he went. He could've texted her he couldn't go but he went instead. And for Dok Mi, if she really didnt care about Kim Tan she would've just stayed in the cold than go to his apartment. They both did something they thought they wouldn't do. So, are they being true to themselves? What if they still have a place of their ex's in their hearts?

Thats why they kept them as Secret's Left Unsaid.


They were eating dinner when suddenly Enrique came upon the topic of vacations. "So, uh, Dok Mi do you have any important plans this week or the week after?" Dok Mi looks up from looking at her plate and looks at Enrique. "No, why?" She asks. Enrique smiles and grabs her hand from across the table. "Really?" She nods. "Asa! Then were goin to jeju island!" Enrique yells out. Dok Mi stops eating and looks at Enrique. "What? When? How?" 

"I scheduled one of course" He says

"But you have work don't you?"

"I'm off" he replies. 

Dok Mi rolls her eyes "Of course, when are you never off. I swear how do you even call your job a job?"

Enrique giggles. "It's a special job" he says. "Anyways we'll be leaving the day after tomorrow." Dok Mi spat out her food. "What? Already? When did you plan this and why did you plan it without even asking me?!" Enrique scratches his head "Uh, cause I wanted it as a surprise" he says. Dok Mi giggles and nods. "Araso Kke Geum, we'll go" she says with a smile.

Right when she accepted this, it was the start to the secrets that were left unsaid, revealing slowly.

 


A/N: hii guys^^ so quick update and their going to jeju!! Hehe how exciting~ a little heads up, this series will soon be ending.. :( just a few more updates and it'll be done! What do you think will happen? 

Also please ignore all the mistakes, I haven't got time to check it xD 

thanks for reading and see you soon :3