The Begining

Secrets Left Unsaid {DROPPED}

Dok Mi sat alone by the fountain holding her bag. She stares out into the sky and sighs. She thinks to herself "was this the right thing?" "Was i to harsh?" "Should i go back?" Question came after question to Dok Mi, she was in complete confusion. "Just calm down Dok Mi-ah, its going to be okay.." She stands up and walks around in a circle. 

Meanwhile Enrique who was left alone at the apartment felt completely guilty. He sat down at the kitchen table and rest his head on his hands. He sighs in grief as he regrets what he has done. Suddenly a text message comes.

Shin Se Kyung: Kke Geum? Are you mad at me?

Enrique Geum: .........

Shin Se Kyung: Im sorry..i guess it was my fault..i didn't mean to create such trouble..

Enrique Geum: I'm sorry but i dont want to talk at the moment..

Shin Se Kyung: At least tell me your alright..?

Enrique Geum: im alright

Shin Se Kyung: no your not..

Enrique Geum: how would you know?

Shin Se Kyung: i can tell...how about we grab a drink..you know to cheer you up!

Enrique Geum: i said i want to be alone

Shin Se Kyung: yes but how can i leave a chingu alone like this? now that wouldn't be a good friend

Enrique Geum: .....

Shin Se Kyung: C'mon! 

Shin Se Kyung: kke geum

Shin Se Kyung: are you ignoring me?

Shin Se Kyung: kke geum?????

Shin Se Kyung: lets grab a drink! i know you'll feel better! pleeeeeaaaseeeeee

Shin Se Kyung: KKE GEUUUUUMMMMMM

Shin Se Kyung sent a photo

Shin Se Kyung: PLEEEASSSEEE

Enrique sighs as he reads the texts Se Kyung is spamming to him. he couldn't take it anymore.

Enrique Geum: araso, fine..lets grab a drink...

Shin Se Kyung: yay! i know you would accept it! don't worry kke geum you'll cheer up in no time!~


Dok Mi arrives at the jjimjilbang. She enters inside and a rush of heat passes through her. Dok Mi had no where else to go since she sold her small apartment when she going to move in with Enrique. She sat down after changing and held a egg in her hand. 

"Its just you and me egg..." She looks at the egg as if it was going to say something. Suddenly a voice is heard. "Well not just you and the egg." Dok Mi's eyes widen and she looks around. The voice she had just heard was so familiar..she swore she heard a voice but she didn't see anyone near her. Then a pair of hands touches her shoulders and she squeals.

"Woah, come down, its just me..."

*me?* Dok Mi thought.. *who would be 'me'?* Dok Mi turns around and sees the man looking down at her. Her eyes widen and she turns around, as if she didn't see him. "Oh c'mon, you gotta remember me Dok Mi-ah, i know your just joking around" As Dok Mi heard the man's voice her eyes started to tear up. Suddenly he sat down infront of Dok Mi. She looks up and sees him staring right at her. His smile, so bright, no one could resist it. Slowly she started to smile. 

"See that's the spirit.. your happy to see me aren't you?"Dok Mi didn't say anything. "Well i texted you a month ago, telling you that i would be coming, but i guess you didn't see that..right?"


"L-lies" Dok Mi says as she reads the text. "This can't be.." Slowly  Dok Mi starts to tear up and Enique enters. He sees Dok Mi with eyes beat red. He asks her whats wrong but she refuses to answer. She then enters her room and never comes out. 

Enrique starts to pound on the door, "Dok Mi! whats wrong? are you okay? you can tell me whats the matter"

But Dok Mi just stayed in her room, tears falling down, never touching the door.


Dok Mi nods slowly and turns her back to him. He smirks and sits infront of Dok Mi again. 

"Why" Dok Mi says

"Why what?"

"Why did you come back...you...you were the one.."

"Dok Mi,,I-" The man was speechless. "I- i thought you would forget about our past, and you know, start off new.."

"Start off new? You shattered me! you completely changed me!" Dok Mi's voice started to rise.

"Look Dok Mi-ah," He grabbed her hands and held them.

"No, dont touch me!" Dok Mi rises and grabs her stuff. She walks out of the jjimjilbang drenched in tears.


A/N: annyeong^^ its HALLOWEEN! HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS :D i decided to finally finish this chapter and show it to you guys! soo another character is introduced, can you guess who it is? she is acting with him in a drama at the moment..leave your guesses in the comments! :P hope you enjoyed this chapter thank you sooooooo much for your patience <3

SARANGHAE <3