Back Together

Secrets Left Unsaid {DROPPED}

Back at the apartment, with Kim Tan and Dok Mi, she was scarfing up her food. It wasn't that she was hungry but she was actually so excited to see Enrique again. She wanted to run in his arms and never let go. After her last three bits, she looked up at Tan. "I'mur doneur" she said with the food still in . He giggled to himself a little and smiled at Dok Mi. "Araso, should we go now?" Dok Mi nodded excitedly, since she couldn't answer because Of the food still in .

Enrique was walking home to the apartment with no luck in finding Dok Mi. He was so upset with himself. He felt so guilty for everything. He was so mad that he went to Se Kyung after all those years. He thought to himself "I should've been with Dok Mi! Why did I leave her alone?!" Enrique was in conflictt with himself. Suddenly as he reached for the doors to the lobby he heard a faint giggle. It wasn't just a giggle but a giggle he had heard before. It then came to him that giggle was from Dok Mi. There was no other choice. 

He turns around hoping to see Dok Mi and there right infront of him was Dok Mi. He smiles looking at her and she does too. But suddenly he gazes to the man standing right beside her. Then his smile disappears. But he ignored the fact he was there, he was just happy that she was safe. He also knew and trusted Dok Mi that she wouldn't cheat on him. That wasn't like her. So instead he smiled at the man and walked up to them. "Dok Mi" he said softly "I missed-" he then stopped because he thought what if Dok Mi didn't forgive her, what if she was there to get more stuff. But before he continued his train of thought he was embraced in her arms. She wrapped around him and held him tightly. "I missed you" Dok Mi said and she laid her head on his shoulder. Enrique was shocked. But he didnt say anything. He smiled to himself and held her tightly. "I missed you too" Suddenly after their warm reunion they were interrupted by Kim Tan. "Uh.. Haha, I guess I should go now" he said awkwardly and he walked away. 

They let go of eachothers embrace and they stared at eachother. "Who was that ajumma??" Enrique finally said. Dok Mi sighed, yet again he was calling her ajumma. "He was just a chingu, wait no even..an aquantince." Enrique gave her a weird look but smiled right after. "Oh ajumma I missed you so much!! Do you know how hard it was for me??"he said pouting. Enrique was back to his original talkative, playful self. Dok Mi giggled, for she missed Enrique. "It was hard for me too!" She complained. It suddenly occurred to her that they were complaining about how much they missed eachother yet it was only one day. 

But they were back together and that was all that mattered.


A/N: back with another chapter :D I know it's a short one xD anyways hope you guys enjoyed and thank you for all the lovely comments :)

please do comment and subscribe <3