Drunk Confession

Secrets Left Unsaid {DROPPED}

Shin Se Kyung waits outside for Enrique to arrive. She glances around, wondering where he is. "Aish, its so cold..where is he??" Then a taxi stops infront of her and Enrique comes out from it. She smiles and walks up to him, shivering. "K-kkke Geumm its soo cold, what took you sooo long??" 

"Mian, Se Kyung-ah, there was traffic as i was coming here." He looks at her then at the building behind them. It was a small and comfy looking restaurant. He smiles at the sight and they go in together. They grab a seat, sitting across from eachother. Once the waiter takes their order Se Kyung looks at Enrique. "Kke Geum..are you mad at me?" He looks up and stares at her. "No, why would i be?" He says softly

"I mean, well aren't you fighting with your girlfriend..because of me?" 

Enrique shakes his head and smiles at her.

"No, its not your fault, its just a misunderstanding"

The rice wine arrives, along with kimchi and samgyupsal. "Ooouuu, this looks so good!" Se Kyung says gleefully. She picks up the tongs and starts to fry the samgyupsal. The sizzling of the meat makes them both smile. Se Kyung looks up and looks at Enrique who was eyeing the meat.

"See" She says

He looks up "What?"

"I told you, you would feel better..i haven't seen you smile since i arrived in Korea"

Enrique chuckles and says to her "I guess so, thank you Se Kyung-ah"

"Its nothing Kke Geum"

They finish eating all their food and all that was left was the rice wine. Enrique pours the rice wine for the both of them and they drink. Slowly Se Kyung startes to get drunk. "Se Kyung-ah dont drink to much, you cant handle alcohol to well" 

"HHHHMMMMM??" Se Kyung says moving around in her chair "I'm fineee, im fineeee Kke Geumiee"

"No your not Se Kyung-ah, lets go now before you get even more drunk." Enrique stands up and grabs Se Kyung out of the restaurant. "Kke Geumiee, im fineee, lets go back insideee, hmmmm? HMMMMM?" 

Enrique shakes his head and tries to call for a taxi. Suddenly Se Kyung back hugs Enrique holding onto him tightly. Enrique turns his head and looks at Se Kyung completely hooked onto him. "Aish.." He says

"Kke Geumiee, are you happy i came baackkk from Americcaa??? Hmmm? Kke Geumm?" 

Enrique takes Se Kyung off of him and grabs her wrist, holding them up. Se Kyung looks up at Enrique and smiles. "Kke Geum, do you still like meeee?" 

Enrique blushes at the comment, but doesnt say anything. Instead he tries to change the topic. "Se Kyung-ah, where do you live? We cant stay here forever" 

"Kke Geummiee i can stay with yooouu foreveer!"

"Se Kyung-ah, your address" He says forcefully. She sighs and frowns. "Its the same place, i didn't move" 

"Araso" He says. Enrique looks out on the road, there was no cars. He sighs and looks at Se Kyung who was hopelessly in her own world.

"Go on my back, Se Kyung-ah" She looks at him and smiles widely. "Araso!!" She runs to him and jumps right on to his back. 

He grabs her, almost falling over. "YAH!" he says

"Oh mian, Kke Geumiee" She says smiling.

As they walk along Se Kyung was still drunk and full of energy. She was singing songs, reciting poems, everything. As they turned to her street with Enrique still carrying her, he says to her "Se Kyung-ah were almost there."

"Oh gomawo Kke Geumie!" They finally arrive at her doorstep and Enrique puts her down. "Well," He said "Go in now" As he was about to turn around Se Kyung grabs his hand. "Wait!" She says

Enrique turns around and looks at her. "Before you leave i wanna tell you something" She says, still drunk,

"I dont think this is the right time Se Kyung-ah, your drunk remember?"

"Aish, forget that!" She looks at him and holds his hand tighter. "Kke Geum, i- i still like you!" Enrique eyes widen. "I came back from Korea for you! I still like you! I like you alloooot! Like allott Kke Geumie! But im sad." She says " Your dating someone, that means you no longer like me..right?" She says frowing. "But i dont care Kke Geumie, i still like you!" She smiles and makes a heart with her arms. "Saranghaeee!" She says. 

Suddenly Se Kyung stops and looks around. "Uh Oh" She says. Then all of a sudden Se Kyung throws up on her doorstep. 

Enrique looks at her in complete shock.


A/N: annyeong^^ how was this chapter? Well this chapter was only with Enrique and Se Kyung, do you like there chemistry? Lol, well yah, just like it says in the title it was a "Drunk Confession". Hope you liked this chapter :D Stay tuned for the next chapter ;)

thank you for all the lovely comments and to all my subscribers: SARANGHAE <3