A Date And A Phone Call

Secrets Left Unsaid {DROPPED}

*please ignore all grammar errors*

"Ajumma, no, Dok Mi, saranghae." Enrique says to Dok Mi. They were sitting at the dinner table in a restaurant and Enrique just said it out of the blue. They were looking at eachother in the eyes and Dok Mi was speechless. Yes, Dok Mi heard Enrique say that to her sometimes but he had never heard him say it with such sincerity. Most of the time he would say it playfully and then run away but this time Enrique was staring right in her eyes. Dok Mi didn't know what say, she didn't know how to respond to this since he usually ran away after saying it. 

"I- Kke Geum..." Suddenly the waiter came with there check "Here is your bill for tonight." She handed them the bill and Dok Mi started to take out her wallet. "No" Enrique said. "I'll pay." He took out his wallet and paid for the both of them. He got up and grabbed Dok Mi's wrist. "Lets go" He said. 

They went out to the front of the restaurant and for some reason Dok Mi felt awkward with Enrique. Suddenly Enrique grabbed Dok Mi's hands and their fingers attached. They walked around the park for a bit while holding hands but this whole time Dok Mi felt really uneasy. Enrique didn't feel like himself and he wasn't talking alot like usual. FInally getting the courage Dok Mi asked Enrique "Kke Geum? Are you okay? You seem a bit off..." Enrique looks at her and she looks back. Then she smelt some really strong stench. "Ugh! What is that smell." Then she realized that is was Enrique. He was drenched in the alcohol smell. "Are you drunk???" Dok Mi asked Enrique. He smiles and nods. "Aigoo, what am i going to do with you." Dok Mi knew that Enrique wasn't a strong drinker, he gets drunk by just drinking one shot. "Dok Mi-ah, don't leave meeeeee" He says. "I'm not" Dok Mi says, chuckling to herself.

"C'mon, we got to get you home before you embarass the both of us." They walked home, with great struggle but they were able to arrive home. Enrique goes to the couch and calls Dok Mi to come over. "Aish, araso. But let me get you a drink so you can be sober" Enrique nods like an idiot and waits for Dok Mi.

She arrives with drinks for the both of them and she sits beside Enrique. She turns on the t.v. "Some date this is.." She tells herself. Dok Mi wasn't mad it was just that Enrique said he wanted a real date but in the end he became drunk and well..it lead to this.

As Dok Mi was watching t.v while drinking her drink. Enrique had planted a kiss on Dok Mi's cheek. Her eyes widen and she looks at Enrique. Skinship wasn't very common in their relationship so when they did have skinship it was kind of a surprise. By the looks of it Enrique looked sober enough to know whay he was doing. Then again, he kissed her but this time on the forehead. Dok Mi was so confused. She couldnt even say anything. But she liked it. 

They just stared at eachother for sometime, really it was pretty long , like really long. Then finally, after minutes passed Enrique had kissed Dok Mi on the lips, and she didnt mind at all. They sat on the couch enjoying eachothers prescene. Enrique had wrapped his arms around Dok Mi's waist and continued to kiss her and Dok Mi wraped her arms around his neck. They had never been like this and they felt really happy they could be comfortable around eachother. Now this, this was a real date...

Dok Mi woke up and saw Enrique beside her. They had fell asleep on the couch together last night. I dont even know how they could both fit on it. As Dok Mi tried to get up she was pulled back by Enrique he had his arm around her and he had a tight grip. Slowly she tried to get his arm of her but it was hard to not wake him. Once she got out she felt a hand grab her wrist. She turns around and sees Enrique holding on. "Stay a little longer..." He says sleepily. "I have to make breakfast Kke Geum" 

"Just a little bit longer....pleaseee"

"Ani, i'm going to make breakfast now" and she walked to the kitchen.

Once Dok Mi arrived in the kitchen she couldn't stop blushing, she had mixed feelings inside of her. She had actually wanted to stay with him but she thought if she did she wouldnt want to leave his side. She had felt happy, but a bit confused on what had happened last night, but one thing was certain she had looked at Enrique in a whole new way.

Same thing went through Enrique's head. Since he was sober last night he wasn't completely sure what had happened but he had an idea. He also had mixed feelings in him. He was happy, but confused, then he was happy then confused again. They had kissed, more like make out in my opinion, like never before last night. He thought to himself "Is Dok Mi okay, maybe she is feeling awkward because of last night...what should i do?"

Suddenly his phone began to ring. He picked it up. "Hello?" 

"Hello? Is this Enrique Geum? The famous game desginer?" The voice belonged to a girl. It was soft and very quiet.

"Yes, this is the one....who is this?"

"AH! Enrique! Its been a while! Its Hyorin! Remember me? I cant believe you didn't change your number!"

Hyorin was Enrique's ex-girlfriend from America, they broke up when Enrique had decided to go back to Korea. It was a hard time for her, she just couldn't let him go. Enrique was speechless, he didn't know what to say.

"Well, i have good news! I'll be coming to Korea too! I was thinking since your there we could meet up, you know as friends?" 

*Friends, right just friends, nothing more, Hyorin and I, that was in the past, but should i accept...?*

"I'll be leaving tomorrow, is it possible you could pick me up at the airport, since i know you already...?"

"Uh....I don't know, im a bit busy" He looked in the kitchen where Dok Mi was.

"Ahh chinga? Pleeease, we haven't seen eachother in a long time..."

Enrique sighed, maybe she just wanted to start off new, he thought. maybe this is for the best.

"Araso, text me the details tomorrow."

"Asa! Annyeong Kke Geum!" and she hung up.

Enrique just accepted his ex-girlfriends request. What was he going to do now. With Dok Mi in his life now, and his ex-girlfriend coming over, he had no idea what to do anymore.


A/N: annyeong^^ i am sooooooooooo sorry for the late update :( i know it was due like a week ago but with school starting and stuff i got busy...well here it is for you anyways! how do you like the little romance between them now?? its different isnt it? but then his ex had to come in the story DAMNIT..lol XD

please subscribe and comment and i'll try to update sooner :D