"I Love You..Don't Leave Me!"

Secrets Left Unsaid {DROPPED}

"I Love You..Don't Leave Me!"

 

Dok Mi's eyes widen. Enrique turns and sees Dok Mi staring right at them. They stare at eachother..not saying a thing...Dok Mi's eyes filled with betrayal and Enrique's with the urge to apologize. Dok Mi turns around as she wipes a tear rolling down her face. Se Kyung who is still holding Enrique's hand asks him "Who was that?" Enrique lets go of Se Kyung's hand and stands up. "Im sorry Se Kyung but i have to go" and he walks straight out the door. 

Far ahead he sees Dok Mi walking to the bus stop. He assumes that she's now crying buckets because he sees her hands always coming up to her face from behind. As he gets closer to the bus stop where Dok Mi is, the bus arrives. She gets on and once he arrives at the bus stop the bus had already left. All he sees is the side view of Dok Mi as the bus drives by. 

Enrique sits at the bus stop bench and covers his face with his hands. "Oh, what have i done..." Slowly tears start to fall down and regrets fills inside of him. 


Dok Mi sits on the couch with her arms hugging her legs to her chest. She lays there crying. She knew something was going on with Enrique since this morning, she couldn't believe what she saw and didn't want to believe he was like that. But it really wasn't true. It was Se Kyung who had held Enrique's hands.

Slowly there relationship is growing apart. They both didn't know what to do. The idea about it was just to much.

~

Enrique arrives home after midnight, to make sure that Dok Mi would be sleeping. Once he comes in he sees Dok Mi sleeping on the couch. He sighs and takes a blanket. he puts it over Dok Mi and walks to the bedroom. He changes and lies down on bed. he thought about what might happen tomorrow..it was a total headache for him. He knew it wasn't true what Dok Mi thought but he felt like all of this was his fault. 

Dok Mi wakes up from the sun shining down. As she wakes she notices the blanket it on her and removes it. She walks to the door to check if Enrque had come home. His shoes were there. Dok Mi sighs, she didn't know what to do. All she knew was she was hurt and she didn't want to talk to him.

Suddenly the bedroom door slowly opens and Enrique appears. They stare at eachother, and Dok Mi's eyes start to water again. She moves her head away and wipes her eyes. Enrique slowly approaches Dok Mi and lets out his hand. Dok Mi backs away from him. 

"Listen to me Dok Mi, what happened yesterday, its not what you think..." 

Dok Mi's eyes start to water again, the anger and sadness wells up inside of her.

"Please listen to me Dok Mi.."

Slowly he walks closer to Dok Mi but she backs away again.

"Dok Mi....?"

"I can- cant do this.." Dok Mi says

"Please Dok Mi, its not what you think..."

She looks up and stares at him, her eyes beat red. Enrique looks back and walks to her. This time Dok Mi doesn't back away but approaches Enrique. 

"Why...I dont want to believe this...Enrique..why.."

"Dont believe it...its not true...Dok Mi"

Dok Mi wipes away a tear from her cheek and says 

"Enrique, i dont want to believe it, but how can i believe...you..ever since yesterday morning you've been acting weird...then your with another girl after a few hours with me...what is that? I thought- i thought you were different. i trusted you."

"Dok Mi, i swear its not what you think"

"Then what?" Dok Mi's tone rises "Who is she, who is she to hold your hand and take you like that? Tell me Enrique.."

"I-.she- she..."

"You cant even tell me...." Dok Mi turns away and she walks to the bedroom. After a few minutes Dok Mi comes out with a small bag and her clothes are changed.

"I'm sorry Enrique..but..lets just take a break from eachother..." and before she leaves she plants a kiss on his cheek and lastly says with tears falling down "I didn't want to believe it, i wanted you to tell me it wasn't true but..you cant even say anything...that tells me so much already."

Dok Mi opens the door and closes the door behind her. Enrique is left alone in the empty apartment.


A/N: annyeong^^ i updated early this time :D anyways a pretty sad chapter isn't it :/ well hoped you enjoyed it even tho....anyways i'll try to update faster with longer chapters...its actually hard to write long chapters -_-

on another note if your trying to find something to watch Park Shin Hye (Dok Mi) came back with "The Heirs" I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT DRAMA SINCE FOREVER!...but ya..the first episode it like SUPER GOOD and if you want to watch it or if your interested you could watch it on Dramafever...support Park Shin Hye with her new drama :D <3