I Miss You

Secrets Left Unsaid {DROPPED}

*please ignore all grammar errors*

Dok Mi's POV:

Kim Tan grabbed me by the wrist and said "Then what are we waiting for? Lets go!" He dragged me to the car and that was when my whole body was full of regret.

But I didn't understand why he was so cheery and happy to me, I was the one who left him...


He drove us to his 'small' apartment. It wasn't actually small, it was a condominium! And it was on the highest floor. I thought to myself, "sure, he's raising himself alright." No doubt that, that condominium was from his mother or father. How could he afford that all by himself, but i didn't say anything.

We went inside the lobby, the place was just outstanding! The floor was marble the walls we sound proof, there wads nice fountain in the middle and classical music playing the background. There were chandeliers on the ceiling and countless other things that were to wonderful to describe. This was one amazing lobby!

Tan pressed the arrow pointed up which lit up red. We stood there for 1 minute awkwardly when finally the elevator doors opened. The elevator music played in the background as we stood there completely stiff.

The doors opened once again and we walked to his room. We arrived at the door where he entered the code. "Come in" he said as he opened the door for me. I entered the room and the inside looked like his home  from America. I sighed as the memories of us came back to me, the reasons I've fallen in love with him, the reasons I stayed with him, the reasons why he was perfect to me...

i shook my head "no..no..no" I said to myself. Kim Tan looked at me "What?" He said. I looked at him and gave him a weak smile. "Uh, nothing" I said. 

"Well anyways," he said "You can stay in the guest room for the night and ill drop you off in to morning, sounds good?" I thought about the idea for a while and just gave him a nod. "Alright!" He said "Do you want anything to eat?" This time I shook my head but then my stomach started to growl. He looked at me and smiled. "I'll make some sandwiches" 

I walked into the guest and looked around. The room was classy and simple, just the way I liked it. I sat on the bed and sighed. What was I doing here, I shouldn't be doing this.. If Enrique found out... If Enrique found out... I started to think about Enrique. Even though I was upset with him I missed him a lot. I missed waking up to hearing him calling me ajumma and making playful jokes. I missed looking at his smile, I missed hearing his voice, I missed his prescience, I missed him. 

As I was going through my thoughts I heard a knock on the door. "Can I come in?" He said. I walked to the door and opened. In his hand was a plate of sandwiches and in his other hand was a glass of water. He looked at me and smiled " I thought you'd want some water too" I smiled back at him and took the things "Thanks" I said and closed the door.

Things between us could never be the same..no matter what he did...


No One's POV:

Enrique woke up to the loud, annoying alarm clock. He turned it off and looked beside him. Enrique missed Dok Mi and he was worried too. After she left, he had heard no more of her.

He thought to himself "Is this really the end?" He got out of bed, undressed and got in the shower. After minutes, he dressed himself and walked out of the apartment. His life was empty without Dok Mi, even though it was only one night she had been gone, it felt like minutes, hours, years. Enrique couldn't take it anymore he wanted to find Dok Mi. He knew her enough that she would be near here, that she wouldn't travel somewhere far. That wasn't like Dok Mi. So he decided to check the most obvious places first.

Dok Mi woke up from the sound coming from her phone. It was from Enrique. She checked her phone and saw that he had been calling non stop. "Omo! 25 calls?!" Dok Mi was shocked but she was happy. She smiled and said to herself "Enrique does still care"

Dok Mi got out of bed and dressed. She opened the door, it was very quiet. "Hmm, I wonder if hes still sleeping." Dok Mi walked out of the room and looked around to see if he was anywhere. "I guess so.." She said after looking around for a while. Suddenly a voice came from behind "I guess so what?" Dok Mi turned around and saw Tan holding a cup of tea in his hand. "Omo! You scared me!"

"I did? Whoops"

"I should go now.. Thanks for letting me st-"

"Woah, what's the rush? Why don't you eat breakfast first."

"No I really should go"

"C'mon, it's still so early, there's nothing wrong with eating"

Dok Mi sighed "Aish, araso"


Enrique sighed "Where could she be?" He tried calling her again but again it was put to voicemail. "Aish, why won't you pick up your phone?"

Enrique tried calling her again and again as he walked back to his apartment but she never picked up. Once he reached the front entrance he heard a faint giggle in the distance. To him it sounded like Dok Mi. Enrique's eyes widened and he turned around. Behind him he saw Dok Mi, he smiled, happy that she was okay, but then he noticed someone was beside her. He looked at the man who was beside Dok Mi and his smile faded away.

 


A/N: no comment. Just wanted to say hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and thank you for all the wonderful comments :D