HES BACK

Secrets Left Unsaid {DROPPED}

On the other side, in Dok Mi's point of view, she was walking out of the spa, angry and confused. "Uh! I can't believe the guts on that guy. He can't just come up to me like that" Dok Mi sighs. This certain person was once an important person in her life but after a misunderstanding, similar to the situation she has right now, they went their seperate ways.

Following her from behind was the man from the spa, he heard everything she said and all she did was chuckle to himself. Soon after she turned a corner so he followed her. Suddenly she wasn't there anymore, he would've seen her in the distance, she wasn't that fast. As he walked down the street he heard silent footsteps behind. He paused in his steps and turned around right when he got hit by a small stick. It was Dok Mi, she looked frightened but then shocked.

She had no idea that it was him. She thought it was a creeper or a stalker following her so she hid in the alleyway right when she turned the corner. Dok Mi bit her lip and looked at the ground. "Uh, sorry" she said quietly. 

The man looks at her and smirks "What was that for? If you hate me that much you could've just said so" he said. Dok Mi looks up and her eyes widen " No! I didn't mean it that way.." She paused "I, uh, thought you were a stalker or something"

Suddenly the man starts to chuckle. Dok Mi looks at him in confusion. "Why are you laughing?" She says "Whats so funny?"

"You just said you didn't hate me" The man said. Dok Mi scoffs at his comment. "Well I didn't mean it, I was just saying that I thought you we a creep or something." Dok Mi sighs "Just shut up" she says.

She started to walk again when suddenly the man ran up beside her. "Hey where do you think your going?" He says. Dok Mi looks at him "Home..." Suddenly she remembered she had no home at the moment. She stood there for a few seconds to think where she could go but overall her results were no where. She had already went into the spa so she couldn't just walk back in.

"Uh Dok Mi?" The man started to wave his hands in front of her "Are you there??" He said. Suddenly Dok Mi started to get upset again as she thought about Enrique and the girl Se Kyung. Dok Mi looked at the man and glared. "WHAT DO YOU WANT KIM TAN" she yelled out to him.

The man, known as Kim Tan, or her ex-fiancé. Yes, they were going to marry but a week before their wedding a scandal between Kim Tan and his other ex-fiancé occurred which lead to a whole misunderstanding and a broken-hearted Dok Mi.

That was when it occurred to Dok Mi that she will never love again after all the pain and stay locked in her small apartment. 

"I just wanted you to answer my question.." Kim Tan said "Where you going?" Dok Mi sighed and looked down. She couldn't face Kim Tan "I- I don't know" she said with a huff.

Suddenly a smile Kim Tan's face. "How about you stay with me then. I know it's too much of an offer but I don't live in the mansion anymore, I'm trying to raise myself." He said proudly

Dok Mi looked at him in shock. "What?!" Tan held on Dok Mi shoulders and looked at her straight in the eye  "You said you had no where to go, it's dark already, you never know what could happen" He said.

Tan did have a point but she couldn't just say yes to her ex-fiancé that was just wrong in all ways. But where would she go? She didn't have anyone near her in the area. Dok Mi took at deep breath and looked at Kim Tan "Alright, I'll go. But for one night only!" She said.


A/N: I'm finally back with another update!! I know I've been on hiatus for a while and I'm sorry for the lack of updates >.< anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also it was Lee Min Ho as Kim Tan :D tbh tho I ship them together. After watching the heirs they got me clicked XD any of you guys SangTan shipper? Hehe~

see you guys in the next chapter <3