A Comfortable Life

Secrets Left Unsaid {DROPPED}

"Aja! Aja! Run! You gotta run! Ok! Pass! Pass! Why aren't you passing the ball!" Enrique sat on the couch with his feet up. He was yelling at the T.V, for he as watching a soccer game. Enrique was crazy when it came to soccer. Meanwhile Dok Mi his so called 'girlfriend' was cooking in the kitchen for both of them. Their relationship was more like mother and son than boyfriend and girlfriend, but they didn't mind either way.

"Yah! Kke Geum! Time to eat!" She yelled out from the kitchen. "Wait! Wait! He's going to shoot! AH!! He scored!" Enrique yelled out. He ran into the kitchen and took Dok Mi's shoulders. "HE SCORED! AND THEY WON!" He let go and he jumped up and down with glee. Dok Mi looked at Enrique and giggled at him. He stopped jumping and looked at Dok Mi. "Why are you laughing?" He said with a smile. "It's nothing" She said "It's just tht you look like a complete idiot, that's all." He blinked twice and looked at the meal on the table. He sat down and said "Okay, I'll eat." She smiled and said "You know I was joking right? Kke Geum?"

He looked up at Dok Mi and said "No duh! But, I'm always an idiot! An idiot you fell in love with." They look at eachother for at least 5 seconds and they smiled. "Ajumma" He said "I lov-" He was interupted by Dok Mi's phone. She answered the phone. "Youboseyo. Eh?! Tomorrow? Araseo. Kamsamnida" She hung up and said to Enrique " They want the edit by tomorrow."

"Well you better finish it" He stood up with his food hardly touched. "Finish your dinner, I'm gonna finish watching." And before he left he kissed the top of Dok Mi's head and said "Saranghaeyo"

Dok Mi and Enrique had a happy, loving life. But I wouldn't say some what truthful beacuse there were some secrets that they kept to themselves, never telling eachother. Some secrets were bad, some weren't but they were still secrets that they should've been told before, well, they found out themselves.

_____________

Well, that was my first chapter! Pretty short huh? Don't worry this is only the begining, more stuff will happen. Anyways hope you enjoy^^