Best Friend

She My Devil Woman

6 years ago…

 

Dara was riding her car as fast as she can, she need to save her love and needs him. She parks her car in front of the hospital and run inside. She asks for the information about him and run directly to his room.

 

“GD!” She walks closer to him and touches his hands. He is sleep and many wires connected to him. “GD, please don’t leave me. (sob) GD, don’t… please.” She keeps on crying when suddenly she feels that the hand of GD was moving.

 

“GD… I love you.” She kisses his hands but GD pull it harshly and that’s making Dara shock. “G..D”

 

“Let’s break up Dara, it’s better like this than making our life miserable and looking at you killed.” Dara cry hard and sit on the floor. “It’s not good for us to be together and fool our self that we love each other’s.” GD said while looking outside and he feels guilty what he said.

 

Dara weep her tears and stand up slowly. “If that’s what you want then I will broke up with you too, I’m going to Japan, I didn’t told you before but my mom send me plane ticket 5 months ago and I don’t want to be a part of you.” She looks outside. “Now, if that’s what you want then I’m going and take care.”

 

Sandara slowly walking in front the door but she turn her head a little, “Remember this GD, not even a little I didn’t made any mistake loving you but trusting you it was a thousand and… last word of you, I love you GD.” Sandara go out the room.

 

GD feel that something fell watery in his face and he weep it. He keeps watching on the door, he is hoping that it will open again and Dara will come back but she doesn’t. “I hope you will be happy in your new life, Dara and thank you.” Many tears come out in his eyes.

 

(Seungri Pov)

 

I’m standing here in the balcony, looking at the sky and spacing out. I was thinking about Dara, she keeps smiling with GD and I think they know each other’s. She never mind a smile nor laugh with us, with her family even with her mom she didn’t laugh like that.

 

I was shock that the Red Rose and Devil Man are together. I think they didn’t know that they are enemies and need to kill each other’s. GD really wants to kill Red Rose because what Red Rose killed was his best friend and Dara really wants to kill Devil Man because he never show up with our fight in Japan.

 

I didn’t know that what GD doing that time and didn’t show up with the war. I th- “Spacing out makes you kill yourself.” She said and I think she really familiar to me. “Stop staring at me, it makes you insecure more and I’m Red Bom Smith.” She said with her cold voice.

 

 “I’m Lucky Seungri Satou, it’s nice to meet you …. “

 

“Call me Bom; it makes me puke when someone calls me Red and a best friend of your step sister.” She looks at the sky, she have a very red hair and nice body especially her face. “My body is natural… Seungri, what kind of sister does Sandara is?”

 

“Hmmm… she cold, cold… very cold sister and she independent one.” She shakes her head. “I think I saw you before, have we met already?”

 

She smile… evilly, “You didn’t recognize me, and I’m a gang mates of your sisters and the one who cause that scar on your elbow.” ! She the woman who’s good in Archery and she shoot me but a scratch that makes my elbow had a scar.

 

“So… you’re the Arrow Queen and the daughter of Smith… the one who’s best friend of killer who killed my mother.” I want to punch her and revenge a little for my mom. But suddenly someone holds my arm and turn back.

 

“Stop it, she my best friend.” I put down my pride and exhale and inhale. “Good, let’s good back and act normal.”