CL?

She My Devil Woman

(Dara Pov)

 

It’s been a week since the wedding and the last meeting with GD. My parents decided to live in New York for a while and process the business there. My mom was the CEO of the largest company in Asia and my New Dad was the CEO of the largest company in the world.

 

I’m here at my new condo, today was the start of my school and yet I’m late. I don’t really want to wake up early and do things that I didn’t practice doing it before. Like cooking, doing dishes and wash my clothes.

 

This new life was really new and yet full of adventure.

 

I’m driving with my baby red car towards to my school; I reach there for 5 minutes.

 

When I park my baby, I get down and get my things. I walk the hall way, everyone was looking at me and whispering yet I can still hear it.

 

T-shirt (Dara)

Jeans (Dara)

Shoes (Dara)

 

 

                “Is she the new transferee? She looks gorgeous and staining whiles she walking.” The girl with nerdy glasses said beside her.

 

                “Yes, everyone said that she really smart and very nice personalities but I think it’s a rumor.” The clown girl said while laughing a little bit.

 

                “Dude, isn’t she the daughter of Suzuki? She really hot with her jeans and t-shirt.” The hunk guy said while looking at me with drooling.

 

                “Yeah, I think I fall in love with her with her beautiful eyes and her kissable lips.” The ewww man said his lips.

 

Suddenly someone hold my wrist and I look who it was. I smirk, he really surprises me and yet he still has guts to touch me. “That’s a good morning to you also GD, I still have class to go and I’m late.” I smile to him sweetly.

 

                “Ohhhh… they know each other, they fit each other and click the couples here in our campus.” The girl with a model body said.

 

                “She a flirt, they can’t be together, Prince GD don’t have any girlfriends and with that face I would not bet that’s GD type.” The woman with insecure face said.

 

                “She taking already and yet she with GD. What a shame.” The man with 6 abs I could see said.

 

                “She has the sweet smile.” The girl said with snake piercing… wait, snake?

 

I stop walking and looking back again. “C-l… what are you doing here?” I said with a crack voice while looking at her slowly. “GD, can you go for now? I need to talk for this girl for a while.” He nod and walk away.

 

I hold the arms of CL harshly and walk directly behind the campus. “ARE YOU NUTS?! HOW DARE YOU TO LET YOURSELF BE HERE?!! DID YOU KNOW HOW ANGRY I AM TOWARDS YOU?!! COME ON LIN, DID I TOLD THAT I WILL COME BACK AFTER I FINISH MY BUSINESS HERE?!! DO YOU?!! CL, GO BACK AND NEVER COME BACK HERE!!” I think my face full of red color covering my white and skinny skin.

 

“Are you finish?” She said with an annoying voice. “Is it my turn now? No I’m not nuts; I’m Chae Lin Kim and the Snake Woman in Angel Hell Mafia. I don’t dare myself being here, I want to test my pride that I can do things without you and with you. Yes, I know how angry you are right now because you’re shouting towards me and I know you will come but I can’t take it anymore. I. WOULD.NOT.GO.WITH.OUT.YOU!” And she walks out.

 

Damn, she really childish than ever and… I miss her. She Chae Lin Kim (CL) known as the Snake Woman, she can kill a person by using her flirt thingy. She the childish all of us and yet the great thinker of us. ! I can’t take it anymore and my brain will burst.

 

I know… someday the two will go here next to CL and to see me. It’s been 5 years since the last time I saw them, in that 5 years I been a nerdy and being bullied by the people surrounds me. Live here back again makes me to go back to my old style from 5 years ago but not in the violent way.

 

*riiiiiinnngggg *rrriiiiiinnnggg

 

Bell? Be-ll… Gad! I’m really late for my classs!!!