First Love

She My Devil Woman

(L Pov)

 

Hello~! Hehehe J ! Hi there, I’m Chase L Park and called by my gangs as Killer Smile. I had been with them over 5 years and they still like my attitude. I’m the youngest but the youngest personalities too. I love cute stuff, bubbly and sweet. I love chocolates very much and Oh! Oh! Also knifes too.

 

When I was 12 years old, I keep playing with it and I almost killed my parents. I love doing things and red colors. Yes! I’m a killer but my gangs never knew about that. I hide my real personalities to them and never let it show up.

 

They are talking something but I don’t care about it. I left and walk where my foot taking me. Suddenly I saw this woman, have long hair and very beautiful eyes. She looks so familiar towards me and I walk directly to her.

 

“Are you lost?” I said while looking at her and she gives me a blank face. “Hmmm… I can help you, where do you want to go?” I said again and again she gives me a blank face.

 

“Ch…se?” She said with a low voice and she scans my face. “It’s you; I thought I never see you again!” She said while hugging me but does she know me?

 

“Do I know you?” I said to her and we a parted to the hug. “But you look so familiar to me.” I continued.

 

“Ohhh… I almost forgot, sorry. I gotta go.” She walks away but a stop her. She looks at me with scared look and her hands were shaking. “Did you need anything?”

 

“I want to know your name… if that’s alright.”

 

“Of course, I’m Darcy Suzy Johnson… it’s nice to meet you again, Chase.” she walk away and I’m still dumbfounded. She know me, I think I know by her name and also her face. She looks like my … “First Love.”

 

(Suzy Pov)

 

Hey guys! I’m Darcy Suzy Johnson, the White Crown of Angel Hell Mafia and good in guns. I’m waiting for my chaperon for going to my school and looking for my gang mates. Yes, I’m here already in Philippines but they still know… I want to surprise them. Actually, I’m the youngest of them and mature one personality.

 

After we drive to school, I’m searching for Master and also other’s. When I’m walking in the hallway suddenly someone talk to and he look familiar.

 

“Are you lost?” He said while looking at me and I give him a blank face. “Hmmm… I can help you, where do you want to go?” He said again and again I give him a blank face.

 

O.O! I was shock, it's the Chase L Park and the one I been fight before...

 

5 years ago...

 

We're here on the battle field in Japan, many people was looking and not jsut ordinary people... they are Mafia.

 

In front of me was a familiar guy and his lollipop. I get my gun on my back and he smirk. He took his knife also and throw it on the air. I look at the knife but it was wrong move because he was running towards me and scratch my shirt. Gad! I look to my shirt... sh*t! My bra was shown and my little skin also.

 

"ert." I said and a shoot him on his feet. 

 

*Bang!

 

But it was shoot on his legs. Serve him right! He touch his bleeding legs and he his blood. Gad! Ewww... He stood up and look at me. "You give me a nice breakfast right now... Suzy." He know me? But he is really familiar... he look like my child... 1 years old right now. Yes I got a child but I didn't know where his father. 

 

His my first love.

 

“Ch…se?” I said with a low voice and I scans his face. “It’s you; I thought I never see you again!” I said while hugging him because he looks like my son, really. I miss my son right now because he been apart of me for 2 years.

 

“Do I know you?” He said to me and we a parted to the hug. “But you look so familiar to me.” He continued. He didn't remmeber me? I need to go, I really need to find my gang mates.

 

“Ohhh… I almost forgot, sorry. I gotta go.” I walks away but I stop walking. I turn around and look at him with scared look and my hands were shaking. I really don't know... maybe because I want to hug him because of my son. “Did you need anything?” Because I feel that he is looking at me.

 

“I want to know your name… if that’s alright.”

 

“Of course, I’m Darcy Suzy Johnson… it’s nice to meet you again, Chase.” And I walk away.