New Journey

She My Devil Woman

(Dara Pov)

 

“Come on Aka-chan, can’t you just give me another happiness in life and this time will be the last time.” Mom said while looking at me with puppy eyes and shaking my shoulders.

 

“Mom I told you I will not live with your new family and yet I don’t want to live with any man. You know already me mom.” I said while flipping the page of a magazine.

 

“It’s just a favor Aka-chan, come on.”

 

“Mom, I already do the last favor you told me and now we’re here in Philippines and they are coming to get us.” While looking at her.

 

“Da-“Mom stop from talking when suddenly someone shouted somewhere.

 

“Rhea! Rhea! Over here!” A man voice and waving across on the street.

 

“Robert! It’s nice to meet you again!” Mom shouts and wave towards him. The man across the street and walk towards us—I mean to mom.

 

“I can’t believe we would see each other’s again babe.” The 30’s man said while hugging my mom and Babe? Are they still teenager?  “Is that your daughter talking about?”My mom nod and a part to him. “She beautiful like you Rhea, she the same from you and I like the purple eyes she have.” I shock when he knew that I have purple eyes, only few people can see my purple eyes but he can see it.

 

 “Thanks Robert, she looks like me and if I’m still teenager I would like the same as her.” My mom smile and hold the man arm. “Where’s your son? I thought his with you, I want to met him and see what he look like.”

 

“Oh, about that… he already in the restaurant I reserve a while ago and should we follows?” The man said while looking at my mom face and holds her hands. I hate it, I don’t like the presence he has and how he look at me earlier.

 

We drive off and after 20 minutes sitting here we arrived in this restaurant. It’s look like a fancy restaurant but I rather have cheap foods to full my tummy than eating here with big price but not enough for my appetite

 

. When we enter the restaurant, everyone was bowing to him and greeting “Good evening.” I think he owns this, we enter this VIP room they called earlier and I saw the back of a man.

 

“Lucky greet your mom and your sister.” The man said while they facing him and me? I was leaning on the door and look if what the eyes he has. I can read mind by eyes, I have this skill since I was elementary and training it time by time.

 

“Good evening, I’m Lucky Seungri and it’s nice to meet you.” He said while bowing to my mom and he turn around. (smirk) What a surprise, he would be my big brother and the member of Devil Dark Gang. Why did I know? I’m known before as Red Rose, when I kill someone I will leave a red rose on top of him/her and their blood scattered on the floor.

 

“You must be my sister, I’m Lucky and you are?” He said while he giving his hands towards me. I look at it and sit on the vacant chair. He just stands there with a blank face and spacing out.

 

“Aka-chan, respect your brother and show some manners.” My mom said while looking at me angrily. “Dara, remember what I told you before going here and please do your promise.” I forgot, I told her that I will be good daughter and good sister of my new family. I promise to her that I will respect them and treat them nicely.

 

“Sorry, I forgot. I’m Sandara and a swimmer.” I lie about the swimmer thing, my mom told me to forget my past and live in present. She told me this information’s and I been using it for 5 years. I killed a woman and yet she so innocent. I had been searching for her family but no sign of them.

 

“So, Sandara… what can I call you?”

 

“I prepare calling me Dara than Sandara; only my mom can call me that.” With my cold voice and looking outside. I can feel the cold stare towards me; I bet he knew me but not much of me. I can be cold as ice but sometimes I can be melt like ice.

 

After we eat dinner, we drive off to their mansion and talk about this wedding thinging. I like to buy my own condo for living without them and not being disturbed in my business here. “I think our Dara spacing out and not listening into this conversation.” Lucky said while looking at me coldly.

 

“I don’t need to listen this wedding plans, what do you want then do it and if you need me I will be back later.” I stood up and walk directly to the big door.

 

“And where do you think you’re going Aka-chan?” Mom said with her arm crosses.

 

“I want to look around, I’m not tired yet and I want fresh air. Don’t worry I will not cause any damage mom and causing bad here. I’m tired of it, if you want too… (sigh) I will be back mom.” I walk towards the garden and get my cigarette on my pants. I put fire on it and do smoking. It’s been my hobby since it was 5 years ago, it can make to forgot everything I’ve done before and not causing death again.

 

“You must be the Mafia leader of Angel Hell; I thought I would never since this strong leader of number one Japan Mafia.” He said while leaning on the tree and facing towards me.

 

“Does it matter? Correction, I resign being with my Mafia and be a better person. I can’t understand what on earth does Devil Dark gang would do here and discussing about this wedding.” I sat on the grass and look to the sky. It was full of stars and it’s so beautiful. “You must be mad at me, I killed one of your members 5 years ago and I never accept the challenges the gang of you sends to me.”

 

“Yes they we’re angry towards you but not for me because it doesn’t matter if they we’re killed and it’s not seem he had the right to be in our gang if was killed.” Lucky said while sitting beside me. (smirk) “I don’t like challenging you but if you challenge me than that’s better and it look nice if your Mafia would be here.”

 

“Not any chance, I hate them to look at me like this and yet I’m here living for better life. I’m wearing eyeglasses, plain clothes and braces. I can’t bare that they will look at me like this and especially I’m there leader before.” I stood up and throw the cigarette outside. “Good luck in your journey, Seungri.” I tap his shoulders and I was about to walk away when suddenly…

 

“I think it’s you should better be good on your new life here and as my maid.” And he walks out in front of me and me spacing out. Thinking about what he said towards me earlier and it was playing on my head.

 

My maid.

 

My maid.

 

My maid.

 

My ma-

 

He is nuts?!