Decision

She My Devil Woman

(Normal Pov)

 

I’m cold as ice, liar like lucifer and being wanted as a killer.

 

I never imagine myself being with a broken family, yes! You read it right, my parents got divorced.

 

It made myself change even more, I being a loner and once you touch me don’t even dare.

 

Yes, you can say that I’m a witch, lucifer or devil but you can’t change.

 

Nothing else but someone who has the key and so far from me.

 

 

(Someone POV)

 

In Philippines…

 

“Dad why you didn’t tell me? Why did you tell this today?” I stomp my feet like a child in front of my father.

 

Because he said that he will marry a woman with a child already.

 

They will be arriving next week and they are Japanese!

 

The most hated people are Japanese, I really hate them. (>д<)

 

“Because son, that’s why I didn’t tell you ‘cuz your acting like that. That you will not agree with my decision and son I want to be happy once before I left you on your side.” He said while drinking his coffee.

 

The reason why I hate Japanese because…

 

Simple! Because I don’t like Gangster from Japanese because one of them was killed my mother. 

 

I want to revenge but my dad don’t want too because he is happy now.

 

 I don’t know what happened to brain why it acted like that.

 

“Fine! I will agree but I have one condition for me to fully agree to it.” And I smirk towards him. ( ̄ー ̄)

 

I’m not that bad but it’s fun.

 

 “I want that my little step sister would be my personal main for a month.” I said with a smile on side.

 

“Are you nuts son? You can’t make your sister as personal maid of yours, she is your sister remember that and she is special to her mother. Please understand it son.” Dad said but I will not lose to this.

 

“Dad, it’s your decision… she will my maid or I will run away from home.” I said and stand but he stop me. 

 

“Fine-! I will handle it and it’s a deal.”

 

Yes! I won again over him. Hehehe! I’m always like that, spoiled brat and you can’t do about it.

 

(Sandara Pov)

 

“Yamete! Shini sou mom, sumimasen… dewamata. I need to go.” I said while walking out on my mom room. [Stop it! Seems like I’m going to die mom, sorry… see you later. I need to go.]

 

I can’t believe it, she told me that we’re going to live on Philippines and I can’t believe it that my step dad is a Filipino.

 

I hate Filipino because my dad is one and she just made my mom as a joke. They get a divorced 2 years ago, dad told as that he only want was mom money.

 

If I saw him again, I will kill hi- no! I will burn him and go with me in hell. I really hate it him!

 

 

Now that my mom talking about the—living on Philippines thing, I will think about it but now I need to go on my Hell room.

 

______________________________________

Follow in insta: @fallinlovewithpie

 

What do you think guys? Do you love it or what? Hehehehehe!

Love you guys, I hope to get some supports from you! :)))

See you in next chapter and have a great time. :D

 

Read~!

 

 

Comment~!

 

 

Vote~!