Dark Side

She My Devil Woman

(GD Pov)

 

Hell! I’m Lucifer GD Williams, a leader of Devil Dark Gang and a cold person towards others. I join this gang thingy when 7 years ago, many have guts to fight me but no one can defeat me except Red Rose and I think she really interesting. I didn’t fight with her when we’re in Japan, I been searching for Dara and thinking that maybe another chance for us.

 

We been together for 3 years, I courted her when we’re first year high school and yet we broke up. It’s been 6 years, 6 years I waited for her and dreaming on that we would back together. We broke up because…

 

6 years ago…

 

(At an old factory)

 

“Come on now Devil Man, I thought you we’re tough and strong.” An old man grabs a knife and walking directly GD. “Did you know how much cost does your life is than that girl?”

 

“Stupid! How should I know if I didn’t even know what are you talking about!” GD keeps the knife away from him and he stood up. He weeps his bleed on his lips and stare the man deadly.

 

“So ignorant! She your girlfriend I been talking about! She really precious to her family especially on Japan on her mother side and yet you been easy with her how ridiculous!” He shoots the knife to GD but he didn’t even get any scratch from his body.

 

“What do you want then?” GD lean on the wall while looking at the old man. “Do you want to surrender the girl to you? No hell way! She the only thing that I have and she need me.”

 

“Really? She really needs you, I bet she have the ticket to go on Japan and yet your just not letting her go.”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“She was giving the plane ticket by her mom 5 months ago, but she refuse because of you and she even forget her family because of you!”  He is walking towards the big door. “Remember GD, she is the only thing that her mother have and if you don’t let her go then I will do some plans that harshly broke up with you.” Then he goes away.

 

(At the Hospital)

 

GD feel that someone holding his hands, then he harshly get it from her and speak about broke up thingy. She accept, go out and never come back but yet GD still hoping she will come back but it didn’t.

 

She left me without any thing and left me with a broking heart. She the only thing that I have before and I could trust.

 

Dara was my everything, I got this invitation and I’m really excited to see her. When I got to the church, I was saw her walking towards me and hold her arms. She really has the beautiful eyes I ever saw before and I spoke up.

 

When we walk to the aisle, I keep poking her hands and it still the softest hand I hold like before. She keeps talking but I keep poking and to the end I win. When the wedding was done, I sited with her on the table and she alone.

 

I keep a secret that I’m the only, yet can do this to her and that’s it was touching her skinny legs. Yes, I’m proud of it because if someone touches it she goes wild and became a devil woman. She stood up, I keep calling her name but she didn’t even turn her head back. The pain from the past encounters me and remembers what happened.

 

After a minutes, she came back and sit beside me. I hold hand, play it and I whisper something to her.

 

“Oh, my devil baby was mad and I bet you’re hot in bed.” I whispers to her with my y voice. “Shut up GD, I won’t give up my ity for you and until we’re married.” I chuckle. “Then, what you do you want? After this reception, we go to the church and get married. Lastly, we go in honeymoon and have children.”  I smile big to her.

 

“If you can do that, I bet my prince can’t do it and yet we’re still not together remember that. We broke up 6 years ago and you need to court me back if you want me.” She said her with y voice and I miss it. My naughty girl.

 

“But you still my baby remember that and we can still together.” I touch legs again. “Stop it GD, your friends are in front of us and I think they notice us.” I look at them and back to her. “Where did you live now?”

 

“With Seungri, but a week now I will live in my condo and go to school.” She drinks the wine and shake it. “You? Still with your little sister and still a nanny to her.” A chuckle a little bit. “Yeah, you know that she 17 now and I’m scared if someone touch her.”

 

“What about my brother? Do you think he will let me touch me by you?” I nod with confidence. “Of course, his my best friend and he will allow me everything.”

 

“Every confident GD, what does he look now?” I turn and look to Seungri face. His face has a dark aura while looking at us and I’m right. “You are in trouble mister.” 

 

“Bro, I think your hands are really over board now and my sister doesn’t like that.” Protective brother, I don’t want to tell them about our relationship and it’s now important. The important now is my Dara is beside me and I never let her go.

 

“She my girlfriend.” I said with confident and Dara punch me softly on my tummy. She can’t punch really hard on me because she knows that my tummy have sickness. “Shut up GD.” She whispers.

 

Hades stood up, I think he is going to the balcony and after minutes… the girl with red hair stood up also. I think she going also to the balcony. “.” She said. “Shhh… you’re cursing again.”

 

 “Sorry, I need to follow them.” I nod and she stood up and follows Seungri. I look to my gang mates and they look so worried. “Speak up.” I said with my cold voice, yes I been a cold person if I’m with others.

 

“You don’t know her GD, stop being with her and acting that you like her.” Top said with dead eyes.  “We know she beautiful, your just being use and killed by her.” He continued.

 

“Kill? Are you nuts?! She been with me 3 years and your telling she can kill how pathetic.” I drink the wine in front of me. “Stay away from our relationship or else I disband this gang of ours.”

 

After a minute they come back with a smiling face and Dara sit down with food. “Are you hungry?” She said with a worried voice and I miss it. She been like this with me before, she worried if I didn’t eat and etc. I nod and she let me eat what does the plate has.

 

I was about to eat the shrimp but she stop me. “What? I’m hungry and it’s my favorite.” She holds my hand and twists it. This is what I get when I refuse to her. My gang looks so worried but I give them don’t-look.

“Stop being a child GD, you’re allergic with sea foods and you’re eating that.” She eat the strawberry cake and she have a icing on side of her lips. I smirk, “Your planning something, don’t do it.”

 

But instead I the icing on lips and smile big. I stood up and run fast as I can.

.

.

.

.

.

“LUCIFER!!!”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for late update, if you don't understand here some details.

 

 

Princess Sandara - the Angel Hell ex leader, the daugther of Rhea (a japanese), she have cold personalities towards others an except for her mother and Dark. She a college degree, an architect for 4 years and she on her 3 years college now. 

 

Lucifer Dark - the leader of Devil Dark Gang for 7 years, ex boyfriend of Dara and a BS college on 3 years.

 

Top, Dae, Hades, Light - was a Gang mate of Dark.

 

Victoria Red - bestfriend of Dara/ gangmate of Angel Hell and rank as 2. The daugther of Smith, the best friend who killed his mother.

 

 

Thank you for reading!!

 

Vote~!

 

Read~!

 

Sub~!

 

AND

 

Comment~!!!