Maid

She My Devil Woman

(Seungri Pov)

 

This woman is really talkative and she really made my mates embarrassed. I think they know that this woman sitting here Red Rose because only Red Rose saw the face this guys and yet they fought but once only. She said all the details and telling the special skills they had.

 

“Is that impossible that are enemy is here?” Daesung said while holding his sword in his back. I hold his arm, “What?”

 

“Don’t do anything here cussing the wedding ruined and this will be disaster if dad knows about it.” I said and he hides again his sword where it belongs. “Dara you need to go, mom was waiting for you at the room and be formal a little bit.”

 

“Fine, see you again.” She wave and walk towards the big door of the church. I look at them with question marks because they making a deadly stare at me. (+_+) I give them what-look.

 

“Why you didn’t told us that your step sister is Red Rose?! Come on this is bull Seungri! You know all this years we fought because just to find her and now she with you for 1 month you didn’t even share that she your step sister!” Top shouting near to my ear, my ears… my precious ear.  (╥_╥)

 

“Because I don’t want all of you touch her and kill her. She my sister now, she not my enemy anymore and I believe it’s better not to talk to her than a stupid gangster revenge for someone who doesn’t belong to our gang.” I lied to them, I don’t them to be like weeks ago and see them hospitalized.

 

“Is it your maid sister?” L said while his strawberry lollipop. I walk towards him and touch his shoulders. “What?”

 

“I hope L you won’t talk that word in front of everyone and especially to Dara. I don’t want to lose you so early and yet you are the youngest here.” He just give me a question mark face. “Listening to this ok…”

 

3 weeks ago…

 

I’m going downstairs to eat breakfast when I saw Dara watching cartoon and eating sushi.  “Ohhh…  Dara is eating alone, where’s your precious mother?” She look at me blankly, I walk towards her and sit beside her.

 

“Don’t mess with me Seungri, I’m not in the mood to speak with war freak guy and you better wear some decent cloths… I’m a woman.”  She changes the channel to cooking channel. “What are you waiting for? Come on Seungri, your just wearing boxers without shirt and sitting beside makes me sick because of you.”

 

“Ohhh… my maid is sick now, how come when I just sitted you it makes you sick? Come on Dara just admit it that you like me.” She looks at me with a deadly stare but it won’t work for me. “You’re my maid and I bet you are the needs to dress me.” She looks at me blankly. “Come on; dress me my personal ma- AHHHHHHH!!!”

 

This woman knows how to grappling?, “OUCH!” She just use me the shoulder throw and after that was pick-ups. I bet she really the leader of her gang and she knows everything. And many things she did to me.

 

“So what happened? Did someone help you?” Top said with curious eyes.

 

“Yes, it’s so timing that mom shows up and Dara was about to give me a Hip throw. Mom saves me, I been in hospital in a week because of that and by that I don’t want you all to speak that word again.” I said while pointing one of them and they nod.

 

“Son, the guests are coming we better arrange our self now and greet them.” My dad said walking towards us with a big smile. He is really happy about this wedding thing without Dara helps.

 

“Yes dad, we’re coming.” I arrange my suit, look to my mates, they just nod and we walk outside to greet the guests.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! I bet your loving my story right now and I bet that your waiting for Lucifer Dark a.k.a G-dragon what role he will have.

 

I hope you can wait and be patince. 

 

Thank you for reading and Loveyas Readers!! :****  (。♥‿♥。)

 

Vote~

 

Comment~

 

Sub~

 

 (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) - Author :)