Help Me!

She My Devil Woman

(Seungri Pov)

 

To those you really don’t know me; I’m Lucky Seungri Satou and the step brother of Dara. I was shock when Dara sing the song that always GD plays when he always bored and I think Dark was listening to it.

 

I don’t still know what their relationship and yet I’m scared if they will know each other’s identity. First, Dara… she the Red Rose, the leader of Angel Hell Mafia and lastly is GD, the Devil Man and leader also of Devil Dark Gang. What would happen if they know each other’s?

 

(Top Pov)

 

Yo! This is Prince Top on the house and please always remembers me. 

 

I’m listening to the voice of Dara; it’s really nice and peaceful. It’s full of love? What a funny description. The number 1 strongest Mafia leader feels love, would that possible? Can I feel love also? It’s been a long time since the last time I saw her and yet until now she didn’t show herself up.

 

After the major class, I need to enter my minor subject and my gangs are not my classmates here. I’ll be sitting there for 3 hours and its soooo boring.

 

I get inside; the girls keep shouting my name and looking at me. I ignore them and sit to my chair. After minutes, the professor gets inside with a girl following her and she looks so familiar. She stood up to introduce herself and staring blankly.

 

“I’m Red Bom Smith from Japan and nice to meet you.” She bow and look to professor. The professor points me out… I mean the chair next to me. She walks towards me… I mean to the chair next to and sit. “We met again.” She said while looking in front.

 

“Another annoying.” I said while I’m getting my head phone on my bag and scan if something is up. “Unknown?” I look who it was.

 

From: Unknown

 

                GM: Meet me in canteen, faster and if not… I’ll kill you one by one.

 

-RR <3

 

! I really hate her and want to kill her. I can’t because he is Hades sister now and he told us she change already. I raise my hand to get out of this prison. “Yes Sir. Suzuki? And Ms. Smith? Is there any problem?”

 

Huh? I look beside me and she also raises her hand. “Ma’am, I need to go out.” Both of us said it and we look to each others. “And why?” Our professor said. “Emergency.” I said. “I just want to.” And she stood up. She looks at me like waiting. “Hurry up if you want to live, she doesn’t want anyone late any minute or else your dead.”

 

I stood up without any hesitation and follow her. We arrived in the canteen; I search for her and she sitting on the center with the others. We walk towards her and look at her blankly. I saw unfamiliar face and still she beautiful.

 

“Sit down; I have something to tell you and especially you Bom.” She said with her cold voice. We sit down and I look at her seriously.  “Bom, CL and Devil Dark Gang… help me.” Help? What does she mean?”

 

“Why? Why do you need our help?” Lsaid while his lollipop and looking at Dara that he doesn’t know what she talking about.

 

“Bom, he arrived and he wants me.”  She said with terrified voice and Bom her hands that are shaking on the table. “Help me… I need your help, I’m begging and this will be the last one.” She is looking at us like puppy.

 

“We will help you if you will tell us what is happening.” Daesung said while looking at her seriously.

 

“I got a boyfriend for 1 month, I want to break up with him but he doesn’t and that’s why I hide from him.  He almost r-ra-pe me… I change my status about myself and all things about me. He was searching for me… until now, he knows where I am and he also text me earlier… he would never let me go.” She looks so pale and so weak. This is the first time that I would see a gangster was so weak.

 

“I will help you Sandara, you know me… I’m your best friend and always beside you. Calm down, I will put him down at once and you would never see him ag—“

 

“NO! Don’t you ever do that!” Her eyes were full of madness. “Why? Is there any matter if we kill him?” The new girl said.

 

“Yes, his dad and my true dad were partners. He can do whatever he wants, he can even kill my mom right now and even you guys. He can do that, I know I’m brutal but not in his way and that would never be me. He also has mafia, he was the leader and it was known of Asia by gangster only.” She explains.

 

“Who are they? Who is it?” I said.

.

.

.

.

.

 “They are the Knight Blood Mafia and it’s Keen Chua.”

 

 

KNIGHT BLOOD MAFIA

 

" Keen Chua / Black "

 

" Rain Karumi / Lime "

 

" Jerome Shin / Red "

 

" Andrew Uy / Blue "

 

" Henry James /  Grey "

 

CROWN PRINCESS

 

" Princess Kim"

 

" Shine Uy"

 

" Helly James "

 

" Baby Lane Williams"

 

" Bubbles Chua"