My Everything

She My Devil Woman

(Dara Pov)

 

Today was my major subject, 8:45 to 10:30 a.m. and I’m late for 45 minutes!! I’m knocking to the door and an old woman opens it. “Yes? May I can help you?”

 

“I’m the new transferee; I bet the principle told you already about it and being new student of you.” I said while looking at the ground, yes! My weakness was the teachers and why? Because they make my brain burst and causing bad. You already know I change already and it’s been 5 years for that cold personality of mine.

 

“O-ohhh, the daughter of Satou and please come in.” She started walking and I followed her. I’m standing in front of my annoying classmates and just staring them. “Do you mind to introduce to them?” The old woman said while pointing them.

 

I nod, “I’m sorry for being late, I’m Sandara Suzuki-Satou and it’s nice to meet you.” The old woman let me sit with the vacant chair near of the window and a vacant chair also beside it.

 

“I can’t believe the Red Rose would be our classmate.” I hear a familiar voice from my back and it’s repeating on my head. I turn my head and I saw the stupid man staring at me deadly. Scary~ Idiots!

 

“Is it a coincidence? I never thought that the Lucifer’s would schooled here and sitting in that way.” I smirk and look back. They sitted like at home, headset on table and a cell phone being used. “Did you just call my Dara?” With a y voice he said.

 

He put his arms on my shoulder and he also lean his head. “We’re on school GD, I bet we will be in detention if they saw us being like this and your head is so heavy.” I push his head lightly. “What are you doing here? I thought we’re on different courses.”

 

“No babe, I transfer here when I hear that you will transfer here and tada!” His eyes were full of sparks and holding my hand. He is really a dork. “Did you miss me?”

 

“Of course not, it’s only a week GD and remember we been apart for 6 years. How could I miss you if I already accept that sense that you’re not already beside me?” I turn my head to our adviser; he didn’t talk back and put his head down.

 

“Ok class, since it’s been a new month… what about we do some talents? Any volunteer?” She looks around and point behind us. “Yes, Sir. James? You want to volunteer?”

 

“No ma’am, I want to volunteer my new friend here and she wants to sing.” He taps my shoulder and I turn my head. He looks at me that A-little-revenge-look. “Miss Dara, the floor is full of your and time for you to shine.” He said with a big smile.

 

I smirk and stood up. “If you mind I do, thank you and I will take the floor.” I walk in front and look again to my stupid classmates. The sounds was about to start and everyone was listening, really.

 

(GD Pov)

 

She really has to get now, not like before… (sigh) Remember GD, its past and now is present. Live with it and accept it. It pains me when she said that she accept already my presence was not there anymore beside her and not missing it.

 

I down my head and thinking something. I feel that she stood up and a familiar music I could hear. I lift my head and I saw dara in front. I bet she singing it… our team song.

 

5dolls – Soulmate #1

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-MpCw78hIs)

 

~You are my eternal soulmate
Underline the love
You are my eternal soulmate
We came to the party rock~

 

Did you why we like this song?

~Welcome my dear
Why did you come now?
I waited so long for you
I don’t like being alone
I’m afraid of the darkness
I don’t think I can live without you~

 

It was our first met, we’re on a church and she using a hear phone.

 

~I didn’t know my heart would pound this much
My lips turn red with love
I want to love you more
I don’t know, don’t know~

 

At first, the first word comes out of my mind of her was hate and when my tempered was full..

 

~Hug me tight, hug me tight
Hug me tight till my rib bones break
Kiss me, kiss me
Kiss me so my teeth fall out
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
(Hug me)
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
(Know my heart)
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
(Hug me, hug me, hug me tight)~

 

I pull the wire of the head set, the wire unplugged to her phone and the music was so loud on the church.

 

~I like you to death
I can’t say it all with words
Only my mouth will hurt all night~

She looks at me deadly, she get her phone and off it.

 

~What do I do?
I have fallen for you
I don’t think I can live without you~

 

After that she grabs my hand and pulls me outside.

 

~I didn’t know my heart would pound this much
My lips turn red with love
I want to love you more
I don’t know, don’t know~

 

She keeps talking many words but I couldn’t understand and yet I’m not really listening to her.

 

~Hug me tight, hug me tight
Hug me tight till my rib bones break
Kiss me, kiss me
Kiss me so my teeth fall out
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
(Hug me)
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
(Know my heart)
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
(Hug me, hug me, tonight)~

 

Suddenly, a bike coming towards and I push her but she grabs my arms.

 

~You are my eternal soulmate
Underline the love
Let’s hold hands
We came to the party rock~

 

(dub.dub.dub.) that the first thing I hear when I open my eyes, I’m top of her and she was looking at me… blankly.

 

~You are my eternal soulmate
Underline the love
Let’s hold hands
We came to the party rock~

 

Suddenly I kiss her without any permission to her and she response to it.

 

~Hug me tight, hug me tight
Hug me tight till my rib bones break
Kiss me, kiss me
Kiss me so my teeth fall out
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
(Hug me)
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
(Know my heart)
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
(Hug me, hug me, tonight)~

 

That day, the start we’re my everything part my life and accept it to infinity.

 

The music stop, she look at me and with full of love. I can feel it that she love me and I know… I really know.

 

Because she my everything.