The Devil Dark Gang

She My Devil Woman

(Dara Pov)

 

I’m eating right now, not even shadow of them shows up this morning and I was alone here in the dining room. I saw a maid getting in of the kitchen and I call her attention. “Where’s everybody?”

 

“Miss Dara, you didn’t hear… today’s your mom wedding.” I was shock when I hear it, Yes! It’s been a month since I live here but I don’t any interest to go school and be a good student. I’m still preparing my things on my new condo and business here.

 

My phone rang and I saw my brother name on it. I answer my phone directly, “Lucky where the hell the wedding planned?”

 

(Are you nuts dara?! You didn’t remember mom wedding? Where are you now?! It’s already time for the bride’s maid to walk!)

 

“Can you just at least give me the address?! Before the time runs out!”

 

(On the ****church, it’s about to start and oh! Your dress was ready on my room for in case and for emergency. Get up-)

 

I hang up, ran to his room and wear the red gown. Gad! It’s a cocktail and paired with killer heels! I forgot what my mind saying right now but I need to think was my mom wedding and I gotta go.

 

Red Dress

 

Killer Heels

 

Hairstyle

 

I’m finish preparing myself; I drive off with my red baby car "Ferrari F430 Scuderia" and go to the address where the wedding planned. I arrived for 8 minutes, for being a racer… I gotta be better than that. I saw lucky waving towards me; I go outside and run towards him. “Did I make in time?”

 

 

Ferrari F430 Scuderia

 

“Of course, you’re too early and… (look to his watch) your 3 hours early.” He said while looking at me from toe to head. “I didn’t know my step sister have a pretty legs and very white skin.” He smirks. I forgot, I’m wearing only knee above dress and with a killer heels.

 

“Why did you call me that it’s started?!” I shouted him and he cover his ears. Gad! I’m so tired for being prank by him and his corny jokes. Even though our gangs are enemy, we can’t let that idea ruined and be apart again because of us.

 

“This why, I know if I didn’t tell you, your much late here than imagine dara and this is good idea so that you can help my friends to plan this unfinished business on the church.” We’re walking inside of the church and I saw red decorations everywhere. My mom really loves red and it’s cool for her. I also saw this three guys doing someone in front and whispering.

 

“Who are they? Are they the wedding planner? I didn’t know that the wedding planner nowadays was guys and not gays.” I sit on the last red chair and look around. I hear a chuckle from Lucky and the three guys in front was looking at me deadly. “Did I do something bad? Or say something that I misunderstand?”

 

“Come on guys!” Lucky said and the three guys walking towards us with cold stare to me. “This is my step sister I’m talking about, guys this Dara and Dara my friends.” I saw this duck face towards me follow his right hands in front of me.

 

“Nyx Daesung James, the boy next door at your service.” He said with a big smile. “Really? The Mask Black and the know of swords. It’s nice to meet you… again.” I shake his hands but he space out. Does it make him so shock?

 

“Chase L Park and you can call me L nuna.” A younger face pushes Daesung aside and standing in front of me with a sweet smile. “You must be the , I Killer Smile, I bet you also love chocolates and knifes. Nice to meet you also… again.” Again, I shake his hands and he was spacing out also.

 

“Prince Top Suzuki, Seungri always talk about you and I didn’t know your more beautiful than ever. It’s nice to meet a beautiful woman like you, would you mind to get your number?” He said with meaningful smile, saying… -LOOK. “I better get of you Top, your green minded mind would affect to mine and you must be Thunder but it’s nice to meet you.” I shake his hand and still he also space out.

 

“Is this all your friends lucky? I bet lacking one, your leader? Where is he?” I look around to find a man inside but no sign of presence of him around. “I bet he will not show up.” I sit again, look to the three guys still in space out and looking at me. “Speak up.”

 

“ARE YOU RED ROSE?!” the three of them shouted and I cover my ears. I bet my eardrums are ruined now and I think it’s shaking because of their voices.

 

“Yes, Devil Dark Gang.” I smirk and walk out to smoke again.