My Prince

She My Devil Woman

(Top Pov)

 

Ay yo! I’m Prince Top Suzuki, Casanova and a sharp shooter. My friends, family call me Prince, my mates call me Top but when we are in a fight they call me Thunder and when I fight I only shoot on arms and foot’s.

 

IWe're here waiting for the bride to arrive; I’m beside with my partner and she wearing red dress. Other’s bride maids wearing it too and I bet the maid’s of honor only wearing differently.

 

 “The Bride’s has arrived.” The announcer said while clapping his hands. A car park in front, Dara come out from the car wearing a black cocktail dress, silver heels and a curly hair. Next was her mother, she look very young, she wearing a simple wedding dress with a sweet smile on her face.

 

The Wedding Venue

 

Sandara Dress

 

Sandara Heels

 

Rhea (Mother of Dara) Wedding Gown

They walk towards us but Dara stop for a moment and look towards my partner. “B-bom, what are you doing here?” With her husky voice and her mother tap her shoulder. “I invited her for my wedding Aka-chan and she special to me also.”

 

“You should tell me this, you know I don’t want to see them anymore and I change already.” She was about to walk out when suddenly someone her arms. (smirks) Speaking of the lucifer, he is here and he is very late. “Can you get rid of your hands of me st- ohhh… the prince arrived.”

 

“Without a daughter beside the mother was painful to look at, I bet you won’t do it and walk out in your mom’s wedding.” Lucifer said while looking at Dara face. “It’s so funny that I received this invitation, when I saw your family name… I know it’s you already.”

 

“Darlings… can you forgot about the talking thing and start the wedding.” Aunty said while looking at Dara pleasing and Lucifer let go of her arms. “Be good Aka-chan, this is my happiness and this will be the last.”

 

(Dara Pov)

 

While we’re walking on the aisle, he keeps looking at me and poking my hands. “Stop it.” I whisper to him but he keeps poking it. “I will talk to you later.” After that he stops poking my hands.

 

After the wedding, we go directly to the reception and to continue the party. He sat beside me, hold my right hand and starts to playing it. “Stop it, someone is looking at us and it’s so dangerous they notice it.” But he keeps playing it.

 

“Why did you leave me?” With that tone, a sad voice and made me feel guilty. “It’s been 6 years, yet you didn’t even talk to me and answers my calls.”

 

“GD, it’s your decision why did I leave you and it’s good that everything was fine.” I said and drink the wine. “But please GD, can you promise that don’t tell anyone about us and what happened before.”

 

“Why? Are you scared that they will come back and get rid of our relationship? No Dara, I will protect now and never let go away. Did you know that I search all over the Asia just to find you? I’m so happy when I saw your name on that invitation card and I didn’t even sleep last night because I’m so excited to see you again.” With a big smile on his face and I miss it already.

 

“That’s why you’re late.” I look at him and give him deadly stare. He suddenly touches my legs, still a ert man and the man I love before. “Tsk. get rid of i- GD!, get rid of your hands inside or else you will not see me again.” Then he gets his hands inside of the gown and smiling really big. Gad! He is really a ert man.

 

“Hey, can I ask you something?” I nod. “Are you still vir-“ I stop him from talking because it such nonsense.

 

“Of course, I’m still and I will give it to anyone.” I close my eyes and I suddenly feel that someone looking at me deadly. I open my eyes, I stood up and walk to that someone. I didn’t mind GD for now and I need to talk to this person right now.