Legs and Hands

She My Devil Woman

(Dara Pov)

 

I’m walking towards her, she looking at me blankly at wants me to kill right now. I can saw it on her own eyes, I smile sweetly and wave. “Long time no see Red, I didn’t know we wou- AH! Come on Bom! Move on, can’t you forgot everything.” I pull my hands from her and step backward.

 

“How can I forget everything if you didn’t even tell us what happened to you, it’s been 5 years Sandara… 5 five years, can you imagine it that?! We’re waiting for you there, waiting for you to come back and stay there forever!” She holds my arms and it really hurts.

 

“I change now.” A low voice I said to her, I pull again my arms and I was about to walkout but- “If you want with me… then change, change everything what you have before and till now. You’re my childhood Bom, I can’t forget what we had but if you continue doing that and I believe I would be apart to you.”

 

I walk away from her, “BUT YOU’RE MY MASTER!” I turn around and smile to her. “But you’re my best friend; I do everything for you to change and be RED BOM SMITH!” And I totally walk out; I go back to my sit and GD still there.

 

“Need a company?” I tap his shoulder, he turns his head to look at me and I saw his smile. “You still have the sweeties smile GD; I wonder when will it fade?”

 

“It will fade if he will know the truth.” I saw the friends of my brother in front of our table and I sit beside GD.

 

“Are you talking to us? I didn’t know you know this people GD, are these companies now?” I said while getting my phone from my hair, yeah! I know how to hide things in my body and especially my weapons.  “Do you them GD?”

 

“Y-yeah, they are my friends and with me for 5 years. Do you know them also?” I nod. “How?”

 

“My brother.” I look to Seungri and he stare at me… his eyes saying that he is scared and mad. “I bet my pretty brother Scared and Mad right now, I know them because they are my brother friends and your one of them I think.”

 

“Yeah, I know Seungri but you’re her little step sister that he talking about and been mad at.” He secretly holds my hands below of the table. “I didn’t think that you’re that scary and very cold.”

 

“Hey, Sandara sorry what I told to you whe-“ I look at her deadly. “Stop it Bom, sit down and the party was about start. You! The four of you, sit down and behave.” I said with cold voice. Tsk. I feel that his still playing my hands, I forgot about him and this man would never listen.

 

“Oh, my devil baby was mad and I bet you’re hot in bed.” He whispers to me with a y voice. “Shut up GD, I won’t give up my ity for you and until we’re married.” He chuckle. “Then, what you do you want? After this reception, we go to the church and get married. Lastly, we go in honeymoon and have children.” He still naughty.

 

“If you can do that, I bet my prince can’t do it and yet we’re still not together remember that. We broke up 6 years ago and you need to court me back if you want me.” I said with y voice.

 

“But you still my baby remember that and we can still together.” He touches legs again. “Stop it GD, your friends are in front of us and I think they notice us.” He look at them and back to me. “Where did you live now?”

 

“With Seungri, but a week now I will live in my condo and go to school.” I drink the wine and shake it. “You? Still with your little sister and still a nanny to her.” A chuckle a little bit. “Yeah, you know that she 17 now and I’m scared if someone touch her.”

 

“What about my brother? Do you think he will let me touch me by you?” He nods with confidence. “Of course, his my best friend and he will allow me everything.”

 

“Every confident GD, what does he look now?” He turns and looks to Seungri face. His face has a dark aura while looking at us and I’m right. “You are in trouble mister.”