Chapter 8: Catching Up

First Impressions, Permanent or Not?

 

First Impressions, Permanent or Not?
 
 
“Ma~” Mina began to voice. 
 
“What is it, honey?” Jenny asked, but she was more preoccupied in finding a cheaper brand of wheat cereal. 
 
“Ma~” Mina continued.
 
“Haha, what is it?” Jaejoong asked Mina as he stooped down to be at eye level with her. “Are you bored?” he asked sweetly. “She’s probably bored.”
 
“Yeah,” Jenny replied from afar down the aisle. 
 
“Ma~” Mina cried louder this time.
 
“Omo!” Jenny snapped into realization. “Jae!” she shouted as she rushed to Mina. “Oh honey! You need to use the restroom?”
 
Mina made faces of showing that she was uncomfortable. “Oh okay. Jaejoong, I need to take her to the restroom. There’s a fast food place around here with restrooms so I’ll run over there and can you pay for the groceries please?”
 
“Ah, oh, okay!” Jaejoong replied, still a bit confused. He seemed to be at a lost with them. Everything happened so quickly with them.
 
“Oh, here let me give you the money to pay for-”
 
“Anyo, just go. I’ll pay.”
 
“Ah really? Thank you! Thank you!” she smiled with gratitude as she took Mina in her arms. “I’ll pay you later I promise!” she shouted as she began running with Mina in her arms.
 
He was about to tell her that it was alright but before he could say anything more Jenny vanished into the distance. 
 
“Wow she sure deals with a lot in so little time,” he said mostly to himself. He then took out his phone and called the first person on his contacts, his manager.
 
“Oh, yeah. Can you please? Thanks. Yeah. Okay. Bye.” The call was quick and simple and once finished Jaejoong walked over to the cashier. 
 
After paying for the goods he waited outside with a full shopping cart. “Was she really going to take all these by herself? On the bus?”
 
“Hyung! Thanks!” Jaejoong suddenly greeted a somewhat older man who came in a white car.
 
“No problem!” the man replied as he got out of the car and handed Jaejoong the keys. 
 
“So what are you up to? Have your hands full I can see,” the man chuckled as Jaejoong nervously brushed back his hair. “Are you possibly in a relationship with a noona? Does she have children?”
 
“well…” Jae began, not knowing where to start. 
 
“Hey!” Jenny called as she spotted Jaejoong on the side of the street. “Look Mina,” she bounced her up and down. 
 
Both Jaejoong and the man turned to her. At this the man chuckled, “Oh wow, I guess its all worth it then.”
 
“Ready!” Jenny announced with a sincere smile, not yet having taken notice of the other man beholding the scene. “Oh did you get your…car?”
 
“Oh, yeah.” Jae began explaining. 
 
“Did I take that long?” she chuckled. 
 
“Oh, by the way this is my friend and manager,” Jaejoong finally remembered and introduced the man beside him. 
 
“Oh, nice to meet you,” Jenny greeted politely in her sweet way.
 
“The pleasure is mine,” he smiled back at her as he shook her hand.
 
“So…” she whispered awkwardly as silence came between them all.
 
“Oh, well Jaejoong you don’t mind driving me back to the studio?”
 
“Ah, sure.” Jaejoong replied. “Just let me get the groceries in. Jenny, oh, I don’t have a seat for Mina, but I don’t drive too recklessly,” he laughed. 
 
“Ah, its okay!” she laughed back as she carefully got into the car with Mina. The man sat in the front seat and awaited for Jaejoong to finish his task. 
 
“Jae, do you need help with the groceries?” Jenny asked from inside, worried that she had left him too much to do.
 
“No its okay!” he shouted back. “Done,” he smiled from her window as he pushed the shopping cart to the side and got into the driver’s seat. 
 
>>>
 
So they had dropped off Jaejoong’s friend and now Jae was heading towards Jenny’s apartment. “Yeah, so just go straight until you reach blahblah (ßlack of creativity…sorry!) street.”
 
“Okay.”
 
Jenny then yawned softly, but it didn’t go unnoticed by Jaejoong. “tired?” 
 
“Yeah,” she replied shyly.
 
“If you want you can take a nap. I promise I’ll get you home safely and won’t take you elsewhere.”
 
“Haha okay,” she laughed at his odd comment. 
 

devil done! finally! an update a year?

haha not that bad cool

lolz

 

thanks to all my new comment-ers smiley

and subscribers!! heart

angel luv u all and reading you comments = more inspiration haha enlightened

so if ya'll love me and jj comment? yes