Chapter 5: Unfair World

First Impressions, Permanent or Not?

Unfair World

 
 
 
“Honey, Mommy needs to finish all this paperwork,” Jenny begged as she tried to fill in a chart, yet another schedule to configure. *Aish, if this is someone’s schedule why can’t they do it themselves? I mean it’s they’re lives after all!* Mina playfully tried to grab the charm than hung from your pencil, but unfortunately she was distracting you from your work. 
 
“Mina, darling. Ah, you’re bored aren’t you?” Jenny sighed before rubbing her tired eyes. Both of them had been at that coffee shop for more than an hour. Mina had been fine, curiously playing with her toys, then asking about the things around them, but now she was getting more and more anxious and within reason, but Jenny really needed to finish her paperwork.
 
“It’s unfair isn’t it?” Jenny turned to her side only to see Jaejoong bend down to be with eye-level with Mina who was frowning, clearly uncomfortable.
 
“What are you two doing here?” he finally asked Jenny as he turned around with a sweet smile on his face.
 
“I have work to do, but I can’t take Mina to the office again so here I am,” she finished with a sigh a she pointed to all the paperwork waiting to be finished. 
 
“Ah, I see,” he nodded, understanding her situation. “A coffee shop is no place for a child, though,” he scolded with a sly wink.
 
Jenny’s heart stopped and a dark tint of red covered her face. 
 
“There’s a nice park with a large playground around here.” 
 
Jenny smiled thankfully at him before having to decline his offer, “I’d love to, but I can’t be supervising Mina at the same time and-”
 
“Are you trying to get me to babysit Mina?” he looked at her seriously leaving a shocked Jenny.
 
“No! no! Of course not!!! I just really can’t~”
 
He broke out laughing. “Ah, no don’t worry I was only kidding. But seriously, I have some free time right now. I can go with you two.” He eyed Jenhee expectantly before patting Mina gently on her head. 
 
“Well, I guess so,” she chuckled as she stood up and began collecting her papers.
 
 
“Thank you,” she whispered to Jaejoong as both of them quietly sat on a park bench overlooking Mina playing in a sandbox trying to make a castle. 
 
“Its alright,” he smiled back at her. 
 
Jenny sighed softly as silence enveloped them. It was a bit odd between them, not too much, but awkward enough. Although he had brought her here with the promise that she would be able to do her work at the same time Mina had some fun she felt the need to start a conversation with him. 
 
“I-” both of them started at the same time before blushing. 
 
“No, you first,” Jaejoong laughed shyly before jenhee shook her head and insisted that he go. “why is it so weird?” he said mostly to himself before laughing. “Chowahae,” he abruptly announced as he turned to her, a strong gleam in his eyes rather than his usual playful eye smile. 
 
“Excuse me?” Jenhee asked flustered at his sudden change in tone and attitude. Had she done something wrong. “Chowahae?” she repeated, unsure of its meaning. 
 
“I like you,” he smiled, this time confessing in English. “I like you.” 
 
*~NOTE~*
So I was trying to find a pic. with only Jaejoong in it but uh...Yoochun had to tag along...jk jk!!! haha i love you micky....haha so i thought the pic. was super cute cuz its jaejoong (and micky) with dolls! haha hello kitty :P
 
Thank you for commenting and subscribing!! :D
Did ya all like this chapter? Hope so!! 
 
Anyways feel free to tell me what you expect and whatnot...my originals are all gone so I'm working on the chapters again so I might change them or add stuff to them~! :D 
 
EXTRA:
By the way who wants a Jaejoongie hug~?
 
 
Subscribe and comment to receive one!
JK
haha I'm just kidding luv u all!!
(I'm kidding on the subscribing and commenting part...ya'll gonna receive a hug from him if u just believe~~~~!!!! No matter how corny it sounds i'm serious! haha law of attraction! :D)